Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 946 to 960 of 14548
-
03-28-26 12:38 #13603Senior Member

Posts: 393Scarlet
I would fuck the living shit out of her.
Originally Posted by Lveblk
[View Original Post]
-
03-28-26 11:41 #13602Senior Member

Posts: 79Rest up
A big, a word of advice, my friend, on the day that you're going to see her eat your Wheaties and take your vitamin you are going to need the energy LOL.
Originally Posted by Scarlett181
[View Original Post]
-
03-27-26 20:32 #13601Banned Member

Posts: 39Sent you a message.
Originally Posted by BigBadJohn50
[View Original Post]
-
03-27-26 19:20 #13600Senior Member

Posts: 38They post for sure, the issue is finding those that are legit. Even on here I've read that the red roof is usually a red flag. But this is just me, maybe others have better luck.
Originally Posted by ReallyNone
[View Original Post]
-
03-27-26 15:09 #13599Senior Member

Posts: 46Digits
Would you share her phone numnber with me?
Originally Posted by BTJ1971
[View Original Post]
Thanks.
-
03-27-26 14:49 #13598Senior Member

Posts: 46Sister
What's her sisters digits?
Originally Posted by BlackNWhite
[View Original Post]
Thanks.
-
03-27-26 14:46 #13597Senior Member

Posts: 46Digits
Could you share her phone number?
Originally Posted by Hawkeye49
[View Original Post]
Thanks.
-
03-27-26 14:40 #13596Senior Member

Posts: 46Also
I'd also like to know.
Originally Posted by TrynaGetPoon
[View Original Post]
Thanks.
-
03-27-26 14:23 #13595Senior Member

Posts: 46Scarlet
Hey Scarlet what's your phone number?
Originally Posted by Scarlett181
[View Original Post]
Thanks.
-
03-27-26 14:21 #13594Senior Member

Posts: 46Twice
Tried twice to contact her.
Originally Posted by BlackNWhite
[View Original Post]
No answer.
-
03-27-26 14:13 #13593Senior Member

Posts: 46Phone
I really really need to see this girl.
Originally Posted by Scarlett181
[View Original Post]
Please share her digits with me.
Thanks.
-
03-27-26 14:11 #13592Senior Member

Posts: 46Share?
Would you mind sharing with me also? Thanks.
Originally Posted by BlackNWhite
[View Original Post]
-
03-27-26 14:08 #13591Senior Member

Posts: 46Please
Please share her digits.
Originally Posted by BlackNWhite
[View Original Post]
I'm soooo horny.
-
03-27-26 13:14 #13590Senior Member

Posts: 156Exactly right
They almost always have an AA handler if they list I don't see AA men.
Originally Posted by BiggDogg70
[View Original Post]
-
03-27-26 12:48 #13589Senior Member

Posts: 461Info
I did PM you?
Originally Posted by BlackNWhite
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote




