Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,156 to 1,170 of 14573
-
02-24-26 02:54 #13418Regular Member

Posts: 10DFK provider suggestions
Hey folks. I'm in town for a few days and am wanting to see a good DFK provider. Feel free to DM. Any info is greatly appreciated.
-
02-23-26 16:11 #13417Regular Member

Posts: 3Lol!
You know, this is true. But after reading about her talents, I would be willing to give it a shot haha. I DM'd her with no luck, we'll see what happens! Let me know if it's worth the visit, I'm thinking it would be.
Originally Posted by DuckMam
[View Original Post]
-
02-23-26 14:38 #13416Senior Member

Posts: 324She's "out" but not "free" my brother. Probably another 90 days to 6 months.
Originally Posted by BTJ1971
[View Original Post]
-
02-23-26 12:51 #13415Senior Member

Posts: 943Saw her a few days ago and she is hot. Very nice and clean covered but she knows how to swallow a condom.
Originally Posted by Raft1983
[View Original Post]
-
02-23-26 11:56 #13414Senior Member

Posts: 335Scarlett
She's old enough to be his mother at 48. While she may be good at her craft he asked for someone under 30.
Originally Posted by BlackNWhite
[View Original Post]
-
02-23-26 11:21 #13413Senior Member

Posts: 870RedRasberry
Saw her few times 4 years ago. Good looking east European, English speaking which important for me, curvy which I like, clean and onetime. Some wine then fun was had all to my satisfaction. BBJ, DATY, CFS multihour for 3 bennies it was a steal back then. Haven't seen her lately.
Originally Posted by DuckMam
[View Original Post]
-
02-23-26 10:44 #13412Senior Member

Posts: 400Nykee
Besides the ass pic. In which yours truly took the day she got out of "Institution", I do know she pretty much keeps her pics up to date.
Originally Posted by RedyFourFun
[View Original Post]
-
02-23-26 08:43 #13411Senior Member

Posts: 830Out?
Originally Posted by BTJ1971
[View Original Post]
Out and about, I don't know.
Home from her visit with her uncle, I believe she has been out for a few days.
-
02-23-26 07:03 #13410Senior Member

Posts: 43Right? Could be worse though. I set up a BBBJ once and the girl refused to do that after I'd paid. I demanded a refund (we hadn't done anything at that point anyway) but she refused. She then called her pimp / bf on me when I insisted on the refund. Eventually got a bit of the money back at least but not the full amount.
Originally Posted by RedyFourFun
[View Original Post]
-
02-23-26 06:59 #13409Senior Member

Posts: 43Insane
Crazy to me how we're all different. I find that giant fake tit and ass look that every single Colombian escort has to be super gross.
Originally Posted by CapeScape
[View Original Post]
-
02-23-26 06:18 #13408Senior Member

Posts: 400I got you.
I think Scarlet may be just what you need.
Originally Posted by Collier239
[View Original Post]
-
02-22-26 20:00 #13407Regular Member

Posts: 3New Member, Appreciate Recommendations
What's up fellas.
I've lurked this page without membership for a long time. Finally had the nuts to make an account. Will be posting over at massage reports to give back to the community over there. I don't usually do escorts, but after reading this forum for a bit, I want to take the plunge. I'm not old, I'm under 30. I prefer my age or younger girls. Is there anyone that's easy at comms and would be a good first for me with that in mind? Appreciate the help.
-
02-22-26 14:25 #13406Senior Member

Posts: 157Amy
She is hot as hell. Killer ass. Great tits. About $$ for her time and well worth it.
Originally Posted by Raft1983
[View Original Post]
-
02-22-26 13:52 #13405Senior Member

Posts: 30I was excited to read this and noticed she posted this AM. Reached out and she says she's outof the business. Anyone have any further info? (I realize this is a different Stacy than the one I reference in the post below)
Originally Posted by ThickAndCream9
[View Original Post]
-
02-22-26 09:12 #13404Senior Member

Posts: 30SW Stacy
Anyone know if she is out?
Originally Posted by Cec00
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote





