Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 66 of 971 FirstFirst ... 16 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 116 166 566 ... LastLast
Results 976 to 990 of 14554
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #13579

    Yo Dogg about Cutoff

    Quote Originally Posted by BiggDogg70  [View Original Post]
    Why even respond if you're not willing to provide information?
    Any idea what this guy was trying to say?

  2. #13578

    New to area

    Good morning fam. Just made a move to golden gates estates. Any girls you recommend in my area? A drive to Fort Myers is not something I want to do LOL. Trying to get a regular, also any in Immokaleee as I go to the casino a lot.

  3. #13577

    Ads

    Quote Originally Posted by Scarlett181  [View Original Post]
    It truly was a night to remember! I love squirting & cumming nonstop. Nobody is prepared for it. Until they experience it & then they see how long & much it is!
    Where are your ads posted up? Would love to take a peep.

  4. #13576

    Legit

    Quote Originally Posted by TwoHeaded  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/naple...i/262974019285

    Any insight into this one? Her pix are cute, her menu vast, and consequently my suspicion is high.

    The car date is a clue (not that there's anything wrong with it).
    Saw her 2-3 years ago.

    Cute and awesome body. That's ALL.

    No connection, no convo no good vibes with me.

    Complains my dick hurts her pussy, completely mechanical and frankly totally absent. But sh's legit. Oh and all covered.

  5. #13575
    Quote Originally Posted by Lveblk  [View Original Post]
    So I had the pleasure of having Scarlet over last night. She is an awesome woman great personality sense of humor easy to get along with. Hung out had a little smoke. Got to know each other and retired to the bedroom. The rest is a blur. I'll keep it short, but she was giving me an amazing BJ bringing me to the brink and I had her stop, and at first I thought that was a mistake cause sometimes it's hard to get to that point again. But it ended up being the best thing that could've happened, I lost track of time and I'm not sure how long we fucked or how many times she had an orgasm, but all I will say is it was fucking amazing. I mean you can literally get her to cum.

    On demand I was having so much fun just watching her and feeling her cum over and over like I said fucking amazing. I slept like a baby last night.
    It truly was a night to remember! I love squirting & cumming nonstop. Nobody is prepared for it. Until they experience it & then they see how long & much it is!

  6. #13574

    Scarlet

    So I had the pleasure of having Scarlet over last night. She is an awesome woman great personality sense of humor easy to get along with. Hung out had a little smoke. Got to know each other and retired to the bedroom. The rest is a blur. I'll keep it short, but she was giving me an amazing BJ bringing me to the brink and I had her stop, and at first I thought that was a mistake cause sometimes it's hard to get to that point again. But it ended up being the best thing that could've happened, I lost track of time and I'm not sure how long we fucked or how many times she had an orgasm, but all I will say is it was fucking amazing. I mean you can literally get her to cum.

    On demand I was having so much fun just watching her and feeling her cum over and over like I said fucking amazing. I slept like a baby last night.

  7. #13573

    Stella Starr


  8. #13572

    Any Experience with '5 Star Mamii'?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/naple...i/262974019285

    Any insight into this one? Her pix are cute, her menu vast, and consequently my suspicion is high.

    The car date is a clue (not that there's anything wrong with it).

  9. #13571
    Quote Originally Posted by PorkSword  [View Original Post]
    The link appears to be broken or not a good link period.

    Both image links do not work.
    Sorry for that not sure what happened, the last link should work.

    The one I saw recently is the one with the orange lingerie, dark skin. The blond one is a good fuck but not a looker.

    Make sure you ask for a pic before the meetup, as I said, there are 3 of them sharing the same cell and the house.

  10. #13570

    I swear!

    Quote Originally Posted by BiggDogg70  [View Original Post]
    Why even respond if you're not willing to provide information?
    I swear 80% of the peeps on this site have no idea as to its purpose??

    You see it on a constant basis, I don't get it.

  11. #13569

    I am confused as well.

    Quote Originally Posted by SwampThang7  [View Original Post]
    I'm having trouble understanding this. Would you mind clarifying?
    Why even respond if you're not willing to provide information?

  12. #13568

    Interesting statement

    Quote Originally Posted by CutOff  [View Original Post]
    Sorry mate. Mum's the word until I start getting my info verified around here.
    I'm having trouble understanding this. Would you mind clarifying?

  13. #13567

    No.

    Quote Originally Posted by BigFlipST  [View Original Post]
    Care to give any details on your visit?
    Sorry mate. Mum's the word until I start getting my info verified around here.

  14. #13566

    Cleaning Services with extras

    Does anyone know of a lady who does cleaning with possible extras? I am moving and am going to hire someone to help with do the final clean. It would be great if I could get extras too! It would be in Cape Coral. public reply or PM is good.

  15. #13565
    Quote Originally Posted by ReallyNone  [View Original Post]
    Interesting catch.

    She's not Miss America in my book but something tells me she can be a fun date. Anyone seen her and care to share?
    I've recently seen her. Nice lady in a clean camper in a clean park. Going against board wisdom, I'm going to say she does not use drugs. Headache relief was all I was interested in and will say she's no GOAT, but got the job done although somewhat mechanical. Service might get better as one gets to know her better, and I'd probably repeat. I think she's a snow bird, so leaving soon.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape