Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 436 to 450 of 31809
-
03-27-26 19:36 #31374Senior Member

Posts: 100That's sucks
Hate this happened brother lose some you win some it's going to hurt her more than you fr. My rule usually is I've had to see you minimum 3-5 years and depending on if that person is how well I know them in the sense are they kinda of shiesty do they talk shit about people, overall demeanor / attitude how they carry themselves etc. Obviously how well can you really know them personally but some girls that truly don't have pimps / BF and those are the ones who won't typically do this bullsh*t. Just my 2 cents to anyone out there. Rule of thumb never send money upfront if you can't verify any thing I've stated above especially if they are someone moving around a lot and you e only seen for less than 3 years.
Originally Posted by Robert662
[View Original Post]
-
03-27-26 18:42 #31373Regular Member

Posts: 14I have seen her with in this last month, I wasn't impressed with our first meeting. She was way late but she was coming from out of town but kept in touch. The session wasn't what I had expected. It wasn't rushed but it kind of felt like it. It could have been also to the fact that she had just gotten out of the hospital that day, Would I see her again don't know probably not. Of course YMMV.
Originally Posted by JShadow
[View Original Post]
-
03-27-26 18:37 #31372Regular Member

Posts: 14Mimi is the one person that I see all the time. Yes she will be late just like everyone has said but she is by far the best around and once she knows you she is outstanding to be with.
Originally Posted by DTaylor6969
[View Original Post]
-
03-27-26 18:33 #31371Regular Member

Posts: 14I believe that is Lana Leggs or that what she was called a few years ago. She had retired but I see that she is seeing people again. I have never seen her but her reviews were always good.
Originally Posted by JustDreaming
[View Original Post]
-
03-27-26 16:05 #31370Senior Member

Posts: 99100% brother!! Only reason I did is bc I knew her but NEVER again. Won't EVER happen with anyone ever again. At least it was only $40. Could've been much worse.
Originally Posted by SeeMeOnce
[View Original Post]
Robert.
-
03-27-26 15:27 #31369Senior Member

Posts: 905I hate this happened to you but never send them money upfront Bro! SMO.
Originally Posted by Robert662
[View Original Post]
-
03-27-26 13:55 #31368Senior Member

Posts: 99Forgot to list her phone number: 937-234-3966. (Snow Bunny - Jessica)
Originally Posted by Robert662
[View Original Post]
-
03-27-26 13:50 #31367Senior Member

Posts: 99New MILF. Snow Bunny (Jessica) Highly Recommend. GFE+
https://skipthegames.com/posts/bartl...o/388046646231
On the news that Suzie was standing me up and basically stole $40 from me (see below), I decided to look around for a new lady to get with.
I ran across a review of Snow Bunny (Jessica) on another review site and liked what I heard. Decided to take a dive.
Saw her today and will repeat. GFE+.
VERY OPEN menu IF you get the hour. Must get the hour for Full Menu.
Totally worth the hour.
Kissing, MSOG, multiple positions, BBBJ, etc. We did it all.
It doesn't take a decoder ring to figure out my menu preferences if you look at my past posts / what type of girls I typically recommend LOL, but if you want to send me a PM, that's fine.
I will say she's pretty much everything you're looking for.
She's looking for new clients. Have fun with her. I'm sure you will.
Robert.
P.S. She's over near Lamar right now.
-
03-27-26 13:34 #31366Senior Member

Posts: 99Suzie. Took my money. Can't recommend anymore
Story below:
Originally Posted by Robert662
[View Original Post]
Unfortunately, I can't recommend her anymore. I sent her $40 in advance after she confirmed we were going to meet. I only did this because I've seen her several times before. I guess she needed it more than I did. She refuses to meet now or respond to my texts or calls. It's a shame bc it was some good pussy. She did say she was trying to get a 9-5, so maybe she is on the straight and narrow now.
Robert.
P.S. Just a STRONG reminder to NEVER ever EVER send these women money upfront. They will abuse the kindness right then and there or if not, they eventually will. I was dumb enough to do it with her only bc I had seen her several times before. 99.99% of the time you will get burned. I learned my lesson. Never again.
-
03-27-26 06:35 #31365Senior Member

Posts: 2527I agree with got to Run on all of the above. Mimi is and has been one great date.
Originally Posted by GottaRun
[View Original Post]
Her getting out of the shower wrapped in a towel showing her great curves is what dreams are made of.
My 2 cents.
-
03-27-26 06:31 #31364Senior Member

Posts: 2527I agree with got to Run on all of the above. Mimi is and has been one great date.
Originally Posted by GottaRun
[View Original Post]
Oh I.
-
03-26-26 06:14 #31363Senior Member

Posts: 81Maya
Can you send me a link to her post.
Originally Posted by Alnguyen
[View Original Post]
Thanks in advance.
-
03-25-26 20:06 #31362Regular Member

Posts: 19Kgirl Maya
Saw Maya yesterday. She isn't youngest gal that visited Memphis so far but received best overall service. Very good GFE service dfk best rimming ever. She really know how to please and know what she's doing. Never left this satisfied. She got hot body and beautiful face. I think she would have been top level few years back. She seem to have some work done maybe ass job.
-
03-25-26 16:25 #31361Senior Member

Posts: 1088Mimi
I've known her for years and everyone who knows her knows 2 things:
Originally Posted by DTaylor6969
[View Original Post]
#1 She's always going to be running late. LOL.
#2 She is a good person and is great date.
Not making excuses for her but she's had some really bad things happen in her life last couple years. Once she gets comfortable with you she's one of the best dates around. She's also a safe trust worthy date. Yes she has put on a few pounds but give her another chance. You won't be disappointed.
-
03-25-26 14:15 #31360Senior Member

Posts: 296Utr sort of
Her mongers.
Meet a young lady on FB and she is getting ready to start advertising. But is looking for help. She is roomed with another girl who does advertise. If anyone wants her info just dm ne.
She also has a sister who's in the business and from what she said willing to double up.
From talking to her she is very nice. Details. Dm me.
Happy Hunting MM.









Reply With Quote



