Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 31 of 2121 FirstFirst ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 81 131 531 1031 ... LastLast
Results 451 to 465 of 31812
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #31362

    Kgirl Maya

    Saw Maya yesterday. She isn't youngest gal that visited Memphis so far but received best overall service. Very good GFE service dfk best rimming ever. She really know how to please and know what she's doing. Never left this satisfied. She got hot body and beautiful face. I think she would have been top level few years back. She seem to have some work done maybe ass job.

  2. #31361

    Mimi

    Quote Originally Posted by DTaylor6969  [View Original Post]
    https://tryst.link/escort/ogmimi420

    Had a dream with mimi last weekend. I tried getting with Chyna after all the hype but she was either super busy and couldn't respond back in a timely enough manner for me liking. Then I guess she texted me her week day rates I was ok with then said oops wrong text and sent her weekend rates. I'll try again in the middle of the week. But mimi answered and I was headed her way. Got to the hotel I'm thinking she's in the room waiting on me, no she's at the store. Says it'll be ten minute. Thirty minutes goes by she finally shows. The session was ok bbj etc etc you know the rest. My only complaint was not the waiting but she doesn't look like her pics anymore. That hot piece of ass you see online is not what you see in person. Kinda looked like she just got off work hair wasn't done gained a bit of weight. IDK I hate when their dolled up in their profile and when you see them it's like they just rolled out of bed. Will I repeat probably not but not because of the service.
    I've known her for years and everyone who knows her knows 2 things:

    #1 She's always going to be running late. LOL.

    #2 She is a good person and is great date.

    Not making excuses for her but she's had some really bad things happen in her life last couple years. Once she gets comfortable with you she's one of the best dates around. She's also a safe trust worthy date. Yes she has put on a few pounds but give her another chance. You won't be disappointed.

  3. #31360

    Utr sort of

    Her mongers.

    Meet a young lady on FB and she is getting ready to start advertising. But is looking for help. She is roomed with another girl who does advertise. If anyone wants her info just dm ne.

    She also has a sister who's in the business and from what she said willing to double up.

    From talking to her she is very nice. Details. Dm me.

    Happy Hunting MM.

  4. #31359
    Quote Originally Posted by Duke68  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen her or know how to contact her? I haven't seen her in about a year. TIA.
    Last time I saw her was December of 2024 after having seen her pretty regularly for over a year. I think she mentioned maybe going back to Florida. But I would also LOVE to get her contact info if she is still around. That woman is amazing.

  5. #31358
    Quote Originally Posted by SugarBoogie  [View Original Post]
    When she popped up a few months ago I swore I had seen her before about a decade ago because of the stomach tattoos.

    But I went way back in the reviwed posts on LC and found who I thought it was and the tattoos didn't match.

    I did make contact a few months ago and got $. 25 QV rate.
    Search Shyanne.

  6. #31357

    Nothing to report really

    Quote Originally Posted by Batfishb  [View Original Post]
    She goes by Autumn. Any info would be appreciated.

    https://milfy.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...phis/203277842
    When she popped up a few months ago I swore I had seen her before about a decade ago because of the stomach tattoos.

    But I went way back in the reviwed posts on LC and found who I thought it was and the tattoos didn't match.

    I did make contact a few months ago and got $. 25 QV rate.

  7. #31356
    Ran across this ad just browsing around. Shows her coming to Memphis tomorrow. I'd like to visit but it seems rather complex to contact her and price is a little steep. Anyone seen her?

    https://tryst.link/escort/lanalegs25#photos.

  8. #31355

    Trixie?

    Anyone seen her or know how to contact her? I haven't seen her in about a year. TIA.

  9. #31354
    Quote Originally Posted by JShadow  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/memph...r/404556543194

    I'll be traveling to Memphis soon. Anyone had dream with thus one? She's texted me that her name was Barbie then texted me back said it was Bentley. Was thinking of pulling the trigger on her. Any info appreciated.

    Recommendations welcome.

    That's in advance.
    I seen her a hand few times but it been a long time. The first time I seen her was back doing the good days of the hobby, and I think she was trying to hold back a little bit for what I was paying. Tried to upsell me on some stuff. I seen her maybe 2-3 years ago after she disappeared because she was dealing with a health issue. She was extremely tight but I think that's because she wasn't active. She does have a nice ass l. I wouldn't say ass big as the pictures show but it's nice nonetheless. I been hesitant on pulling the trigger for some reason I guess because first visit was iffy and the second was good. She's definitely worth a shot tho.

  10. #31353

    Barbie or Bentley

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/memph...r/404556543194

    I'll be traveling to Memphis soon. Anyone had dream with thus one? She's texted me that her name was Barbie then texted me back said it was Bentley. Was thinking of pulling the trigger on her. Any info appreciated.

    Recommendations welcome.

    That's in advance.

  11. #31352

    Ogmimi

    https://tryst.link/escort/ogmimi420

    Had a dream with mimi last weekend. I tried getting with Chyna after all the hype but she was either super busy and couldn't respond back in a timely enough manner for me liking. Then I guess she texted me her week day rates I was ok with then said oops wrong text and sent her weekend rates. I'll try again in the middle of the week. But mimi answered and I was headed her way. Got to the hotel I'm thinking she's in the room waiting on me, no she's at the store. Says it'll be ten minute. Thirty minutes goes by she finally shows. The session was ok bbj etc etc you know the rest. My only complaint was not the waiting but she doesn't look like her pics anymore. That hot piece of ass you see online is not what you see in person. Kinda looked like she just got off work hair wasn't done gained a bit of weight. IDK I hate when their dolled up in their profile and when you see them it's like they just rolled out of bed. Will I repeat probably not but not because of the service.

  12. #31351

    Waste of time money and air

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ippi/204071774

    Leave this snaggled tooth ***** alone. Sets a timer as soon as you enter the room, constantly talking. Finally got her clothes off and she'll only let you run her ass or tits and wants to upcharge for that. Jumped up 3 times wanting more money. Also has a black bf that went and sit in the car. I just seen her in Tupelo but she'll be coming to town tonight or tomorrow probably. Had to chalk this one for a loss.

  13. #31350

    Haley or Nina?

    Is Haley better than Nina?

    https://naughtynsexy.com/talent/hailey-2/

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/memph...a/959840661932

    Would like to know your opinion.

    Thanks in advance.

  14. #31349

    Nina

    Quote Originally Posted by JShadow  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/memph...a/601410843233

    Talked with her in the past never pulled the trigger. Is she worth the price of admission?

    She is keeping in contact with me on snap, thinking of a dream about her.

    Anyone want to share an experienced dream.

    Thanks in advance.
    The search function is your friend. Do a search of her name and you will see mostly bad reviews.

  15. #31348
    Quote Originally Posted by JShadow  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/memph...a/601410843233

    Talked with her in the past never pulled the trigger. Is she worth the price of admission?

    She is keeping in contact with me on snap, thinking of a dream about her.

    Anyone want to share an experienced dream.

    Thanks in advance.
    She's been around for awhile and reviewed several times before. If I recall correctly, I think some ok, some not so great reviews.

    If you have the time, you can scroll through the pages and do some digging to try and find some more info.

    Otherwise, hopefully someone else speaks up. I've never seen her.

    Robert.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape