Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 30 of 2121 FirstFirst ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 80 130 530 1030 ... LastLast
Results 436 to 450 of 31812
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #31377
    Quote Originally Posted by Robert662  [View Original Post]
    Story below:

    Unfortunately, I can't recommend her anymore. I sent her $40 in advance after she confirmed we were going to meet. I only did this because I've seen her several times before. I guess she needed it more than I did. She refuses to meet now or respond to my texts or calls. It's a shame bc it was some good pussy. She did say she was trying to get a 9-5, so maybe she is on the straight and narrow now.

    Robert.

    P.S. Just a STRONG reminder to NEVER ever EVER send these women money upfront. They will abuse the kindness right then and there or if not, they eventually will. I was dumb enough to do it with her only bc I had seen her several times before. 99.99% of the time you will get burned. I learned my lesson. Never again.
    I have fallen into this trap as well in previous years. And yes like you the only reason I did was because I had seen them in the past. I made a vow to never pay a deposit or anything else upfront after that. I figure if they need my help bad enough to ask for money they can come see me and "we can figure it out". Lessons learned bro but yeah atleast it was just $40.

  2. #31376

    Agency link

    Quote Originally Posted by JShadow  [View Original Post]
    Can you send me a link to her post.

    Thanks in advance.
    This is what you're looking for: https://www.emeraldclubs.com/home.

    Robert.

  3. #31375

    Bella

    Man this one looks so familiar can anyone drop some past names or if they've personally review this one might bite the bullet!

    https://40up.com.listcrawler.eu/post...phis/204486704

  4. #31374

    That's sucks

    Quote Originally Posted by Robert662  [View Original Post]
    Story below:

    Unfortunately, I can't recommend her anymore. I sent her $40 in advance after she confirmed we were going to meet. I only did this because I've seen her several times before. I guess she needed it more than I did. She refuses to meet now or respond to my texts or calls. It's a shame bc it was some good pussy. She did say she was trying to get a 9-5, so maybe she is on the straight and narrow now.

    Robert.

    P.S. Just a STRONG reminder to NEVER ever EVER send these women money upfront. They will abuse the kindness right then and there or if not, they eventually will. I was dumb enough to do it with her only bc I had seen her several times before. 99.99% of the time you will get burned. I learned my lesson. Never again.
    Hate this happened brother lose some you win some it's going to hurt her more than you fr. My rule usually is I've had to see you minimum 3-5 years and depending on if that person is how well I know them in the sense are they kinda of shiesty do they talk shit about people, overall demeanor / attitude how they carry themselves etc. Obviously how well can you really know them personally but some girls that truly don't have pimps / BF and those are the ones who won't typically do this bullsh*t. Just my 2 cents to anyone out there. Rule of thumb never send money upfront if you can't verify any thing I've stated above especially if they are someone moving around a lot and you e only seen for less than 3 years.

  5. #31373
    Quote Originally Posted by JShadow  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/memph...r/404556543194

    I'll be traveling to Memphis soon. Anyone had dream with thus one? She's texted me that her name was Barbie then texted me back said it was Bentley. Was thinking of pulling the trigger on her. Any info appreciated.

    Recommendations welcome.

    That's in advance.
    I have seen her with in this last month, I wasn't impressed with our first meeting. She was way late but she was coming from out of town but kept in touch. The session wasn't what I had expected. It wasn't rushed but it kind of felt like it. It could have been also to the fact that she had just gotten out of the hospital that day, Would I see her again don't know probably not. Of course YMMV.

  6. #31372
    Quote Originally Posted by DTaylor6969  [View Original Post]
    https://tryst.link/escort/ogmimi420

    Had a dream with mimi last weekend. I tried getting with Chyna after all the hype but she was either super busy and couldn't respond back in a timely enough manner for me liking. Then I guess she texted me her week day rates I was ok with then said oops wrong text and sent her weekend rates. I'll try again in the middle of the week. But mimi answered and I was headed her way. Got to the hotel I'm thinking she's in the room waiting on me, no she's at the store. Says it'll be ten minute. Thirty minutes goes by she finally shows. The session was ok bbj etc etc you know the rest. My only complaint was not the waiting but she doesn't look like her pics anymore. That hot piece of ass you see online is not what you see in person. Kinda looked like she just got off work hair wasn't done gained a bit of weight. IDK I hate when their dolled up in their profile and when you see them it's like they just rolled out of bed. Will I repeat probably not but not because of the service.
    Mimi is the one person that I see all the time. Yes she will be late just like everyone has said but she is by far the best around and once she knows you she is outstanding to be with.

  7. #31371
    Quote Originally Posted by JustDreaming  [View Original Post]
    Ran across this ad just browsing around. Shows her coming to Memphis tomorrow. I'd like to visit but it seems rather complex to contact her and price is a little steep. Anyone seen her?

    https://tryst.link/escort/lanalegs25#photos.
    I believe that is Lana Leggs or that what she was called a few years ago. She had retired but I see that she is seeing people again. I have never seen her but her reviews were always good.

  8. #31370
    Quote Originally Posted by SeeMeOnce  [View Original Post]
    I hate this happened to you but never send them money upfront Bro! SMO.
    100% brother!! Only reason I did is bc I knew her but NEVER again. Won't EVER happen with anyone ever again. At least it was only $40. Could've been much worse.

    Robert.

  9. #31369
    Quote Originally Posted by Robert662  [View Original Post]
    Story below:

    Unfortunately, I can't recommend her anymore. I sent her $40 in advance after she confirmed we were going to meet. I only did this because I've seen her several times before. I guess she needed it more than I did. She refuses to meet now or respond to my texts or calls. It's a shame bc it was some good pussy. She did say she was trying to get a 9-5, so maybe she is on the straight and narrow now.

    Robert.

    P.S. Just a STRONG reminder to NEVER ever EVER send these women money upfront. They will abuse the kindness right then and there or if not, they eventually will. I was dumb enough to do it with her only bc I had seen her several times before. 99.99% of the time you will get burned. I learned my lesson. Never again.
    I hate this happened to you but never send them money upfront Bro! SMO.

  10. #31368
    Quote Originally Posted by Robert662  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/bartl...o/388046646231

    On the news that Suzie was standing me up and basically stole $40 from me (see below), I decided to look around for a new lady to get with.

    I ran across a review of Snow Bunny (Jessica) on another review site and liked what I heard. Decided to take a dive.

    Saw her today and will repeat. GFE+.

    VERY OPEN menu IF you get the hour. Must get the hour for Full Menu.

    Totally worth the hour.

    Kissing, MSOG, multiple positions, BBBJ, etc. We did it all.

    It doesn't take a decoder ring to figure out my menu preferences if you look at my past posts / what type of girls I typically recommend LOL, but if you want to send me a PM, that's fine.

    I will say she's pretty much everything you're looking for.

    She's looking for new clients. Have fun with her. I'm sure you will.

    Robert.

    P.S. She's over near Lamar right now.
    Forgot to list her phone number: 937-234-3966. (Snow Bunny - Jessica)

  11. #31367

    New MILF. Snow Bunny (Jessica) Highly Recommend. GFE+

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/bartl...o/388046646231

    On the news that Suzie was standing me up and basically stole $40 from me (see below), I decided to look around for a new lady to get with.

    I ran across a review of Snow Bunny (Jessica) on another review site and liked what I heard. Decided to take a dive.

    Saw her today and will repeat. GFE+.

    VERY OPEN menu IF you get the hour. Must get the hour for Full Menu.

    Totally worth the hour.

    Kissing, MSOG, multiple positions, BBBJ, etc. We did it all.

    It doesn't take a decoder ring to figure out my menu preferences if you look at my past posts / what type of girls I typically recommend LOL, but if you want to send me a PM, that's fine.

    I will say she's pretty much everything you're looking for.

    She's looking for new clients. Have fun with her. I'm sure you will.

    Robert.

    P.S. She's over near Lamar right now.

  12. #31366

    Suzie. Took my money. Can't recommend anymore

    Quote Originally Posted by Robert662  [View Original Post]
    Update. The 870-635-6640 number is now compromised. Suzie said it was stolen by a guy. The guy who stole her phone got $20 off me (via Venmo) bc I thought I was helping Suzie out. Suzie doesn't have a new number / phone yet. I've been communicating with her through Venmo. I'll post when I have it.

    Robert.
    Story below:

    Unfortunately, I can't recommend her anymore. I sent her $40 in advance after she confirmed we were going to meet. I only did this because I've seen her several times before. I guess she needed it more than I did. She refuses to meet now or respond to my texts or calls. It's a shame bc it was some good pussy. She did say she was trying to get a 9-5, so maybe she is on the straight and narrow now.

    Robert.

    P.S. Just a STRONG reminder to NEVER ever EVER send these women money upfront. They will abuse the kindness right then and there or if not, they eventually will. I was dumb enough to do it with her only bc I had seen her several times before. 99.99% of the time you will get burned. I learned my lesson. Never again.

  13. #31365
    Quote Originally Posted by GottaRun  [View Original Post]
    I've known her for years and everyone who knows her knows 2 things:

    #1 She's always going to be running late. LOL.

    #2 She is a good person and is great date.

    Not making excuses for her but she's had some really bad things happen in her life last couple years. Once she gets comfortable with you she's one of the best dates around. She's also a safe trust worthy date. Yes she has put on a few pounds but give her another chance. You won't be disappointed.
    I agree with got to Run on all of the above. Mimi is and has been one great date.

    Her getting out of the shower wrapped in a towel showing her great curves is what dreams are made of.

    My 2 cents.

  14. #31364
    Quote Originally Posted by GottaRun  [View Original Post]
    I've known her for years and everyone who knows her knows 2 things:

    #1 She's always going to be running late. LOL.

    #2 She is a good person and is great date.

    Not making excuses for her but she's had some really bad things happen in her life last couple years. Once she gets comfortable with you she's one of the best dates around. She's also a safe trust worthy date. Yes she has put on a few pounds but give her another chance. You won't be disappointed.
    I agree with got to Run on all of the above. Mimi is and has been one great date.

    Oh I.

  15. #31363

    Maya

    Quote Originally Posted by Alnguyen  [View Original Post]
    Saw Maya yesterday. She isn't youngest gal that visited Memphis so far but received best overall service. Very good GFE service dfk best rimming ever. She really know how to please and know what she's doing. Never left this satisfied. She got hot body and beautiful face. I think she would have been top level few years back. She seem to have some work done maybe ass job.
    Can you send me a link to her post.

    Thanks in advance.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape