Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 961 to 975 of 14560
-
03-27-26 20:32 #13600Banned Member

Posts: 39Sent you a message.
Originally Posted by BigBadJohn50
[View Original Post]
-
03-27-26 19:20 #13599Senior Member

Posts: 38They post for sure, the issue is finding those that are legit. Even on here I've read that the red roof is usually a red flag. But this is just me, maybe others have better luck.
Originally Posted by ReallyNone
[View Original Post]
-
03-27-26 15:09 #13598Senior Member

Posts: 46Digits
Would you share her phone numnber with me?
Originally Posted by BTJ1971
[View Original Post]
Thanks.
-
03-27-26 14:49 #13597Senior Member

Posts: 46Sister
What's her sisters digits?
Originally Posted by BlackNWhite
[View Original Post]
Thanks.
-
03-27-26 14:46 #13596Senior Member

Posts: 46Digits
Could you share her phone number?
Originally Posted by Hawkeye49
[View Original Post]
Thanks.
-
03-27-26 14:40 #13595Senior Member

Posts: 46Also
I'd also like to know.
Originally Posted by TrynaGetPoon
[View Original Post]
Thanks.
-
03-27-26 14:23 #13594Senior Member

Posts: 46Scarlet
Hey Scarlet what's your phone number?
Originally Posted by Scarlett181
[View Original Post]
Thanks.
-
03-27-26 14:21 #13593Senior Member

Posts: 46Twice
Tried twice to contact her.
Originally Posted by BlackNWhite
[View Original Post]
No answer.
-
03-27-26 14:13 #13592Senior Member

Posts: 46Phone
I really really need to see this girl.
Originally Posted by Scarlett181
[View Original Post]
Please share her digits with me.
Thanks.
-
03-27-26 14:11 #13591Senior Member

Posts: 46Share?
Would you mind sharing with me also? Thanks.
Originally Posted by BlackNWhite
[View Original Post]
-
03-27-26 14:08 #13590Senior Member

Posts: 46Please
Please share her digits.
Originally Posted by BlackNWhite
[View Original Post]
I'm soooo horny.
-
03-27-26 13:14 #13589Senior Member

Posts: 156Exactly right
They almost always have an AA handler if they list I don't see AA men.
Originally Posted by BiggDogg70
[View Original Post]
-
03-27-26 12:48 #13588Senior Member

Posts: 461Info
I did PM you?
Originally Posted by BlackNWhite
[View Original Post]
-
03-27-26 12:45 #13587Senior Member

Posts: 396Naples UTR
I have known this girl for a long time. I was chatting with her on Facebook hell. 3 yrs ago?. I had mentioned to her about a mutual friend of ours & how I was fucking this girl for trades. A room. Maybe some clothes. A big mac meal. She had said she would like to make some sorta arrangements with me. First time she sucked my dick in my truck. Then I started getting a room for her & her Grandma. They lived way the fuck S 41 so it was like a get away for them. I knew her Grandma well she would go sit at the tiki bar while her Granddaughter & I were in the room. She was like 25 then. She takes direction well. Beautiful ass. She does CIM. I would eat the fuck out of that pussy. Now. She not very vocal. She is new at this. I don't really know how her reactions with different mongors will be. She will see Senior members hopefully one sees her has a good review to give. I'm trying mentor her in doing this the right way.
-
03-27-26 12:07 #13586Senior Member

Posts: 396Other Nikki
Does that include time it takes to firmly put a bag on her head?
Originally Posted by USmellIt
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote





