Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 961 to 975 of 14551
-
03-27-26 14:11 #13591Senior Member

Posts: 46Share?
Would you mind sharing with me also? Thanks.
Originally Posted by BlackNWhite
[View Original Post]
-
03-27-26 14:08 #13590Senior Member

Posts: 46Please
Please share her digits.
Originally Posted by BlackNWhite
[View Original Post]
I'm soooo horny.
-
03-27-26 13:14 #13589Senior Member

Posts: 156Exactly right
They almost always have an AA handler if they list I don't see AA men.
Originally Posted by BiggDogg70
[View Original Post]
-
03-27-26 12:48 #13588Senior Member

Posts: 461Info
I did PM you?
Originally Posted by BlackNWhite
[View Original Post]
-
03-27-26 12:45 #13587Senior Member

Posts: 394Naples UTR
I have known this girl for a long time. I was chatting with her on Facebook hell. 3 yrs ago?. I had mentioned to her about a mutual friend of ours & how I was fucking this girl for trades. A room. Maybe some clothes. A big mac meal. She had said she would like to make some sorta arrangements with me. First time she sucked my dick in my truck. Then I started getting a room for her & her Grandma. They lived way the fuck S 41 so it was like a get away for them. I knew her Grandma well she would go sit at the tiki bar while her Granddaughter & I were in the room. She was like 25 then. She takes direction well. Beautiful ass. She does CIM. I would eat the fuck out of that pussy. Now. She not very vocal. She is new at this. I don't really know how her reactions with different mongors will be. She will see Senior members hopefully one sees her has a good review to give. I'm trying mentor her in doing this the right way.
-
03-27-26 12:07 #13586Senior Member

Posts: 394Other Nikki
Does that include time it takes to firmly put a bag on her head?
Originally Posted by USmellIt
[View Original Post]
-
03-27-26 10:22 #13585Senior Member

Posts: 183First and last
I had a visit with the other Nikki. B. J less then 2 minutes. No FIV basically nothing. About 3 minutes into sex she told me I need to finish. Warning to my friends if you can't finish in 10 minutes or less don't waist your time or money.
-
03-26-26 20:55 #13584Senior Member

Posts: 165Long Tongue Kelly
I just got a message from her, she's been on vacation for a while and if you have been around awhile you know who she is. I must say the longest tongue I've ever seen. She is working a regular job and she told me she has time to play a bit. She said she is only doing car stuff and out calls until she gets more established. She is pretty passionate about the tongue action and can't wait to see new clients and old. She told me she won't be advertising and doesn't want to see a lot of people but wants to keep her mouth in practice.
-
03-26-26 20:39 #13583Senior Member

Posts: 868There is more than a few mostly latinas. They post on megapersonals and listcrawler. Usually they stay at the red roof down by golden gate and 41.
Originally Posted by BugsALot
[View Original Post]
-
03-26-26 16:58 #13582Senior Member

Posts: 394New Naples girl
28 yrs old. Looks just like the pic. Very easy get along with. I been fucking her for yrs. Senior members if interested you know what to do.
-
03-26-26 16:48 #13581Senior Member

Posts: 394Naples welcome Brother
I have just the girl for you.
Originally Posted by BugsALot
[View Original Post]
-
03-26-26 14:25 #13580Senior Member

Posts: 70Recommendations
I would suggest Candy:
Originally Posted by BugsALot
[View Original Post]
https://callescort.org/239-253-0002
She is not available everyday and days when she is not available she does not answer the phone. You have to keep an eye out for when she updates the ad, but she is totally worth it.
In Immokalee there is this place called El Cubano Restaurant. I have heard they bring girls from Miami on the weekends at night. The place is a little bit shady but you might have some luck there. Good luck!
-
03-26-26 11:19 #13579Senior Member

Posts: 666Yo Dogg about Cutoff
Any idea what this guy was trying to say?
Originally Posted by BiggDogg70
[View Original Post]
-
03-26-26 09:57 #13578Regular Member

Posts: 16New to area
Good morning fam. Just made a move to golden gates estates. Any girls you recommend in my area? A drive to Fort Myers is not something I want to do LOL. Trying to get a regular, also any in Immokaleee as I go to the casino a lot.
-
03-26-26 01:09 #13577Senior Member

Posts: 215Ads
Where are your ads posted up? Would love to take a peep.
Originally Posted by Scarlett181
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote




