Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 781 to 795 of 18419
-
03-27-26 17:53 #17639Senior Member

Posts: 414AMPs
All these choices and I am finally getting an opportunity to take advantage. Is there a decent Asian I can see for $110-$120 for hour massage and a BJ with condom, maybe even pretty enough to talk me into L3 but not necessary.
-
03-27-26 17:16 #17638Senior Member

Posts: 395Yea that's a bummer. Like when RS opened and it was before they went "live" and there was no electricity it was neat. Extremely limited folks going but it didn't take 2 weeks after the opening, and I couldn't find a good time to go at all. In that case though there was an HFS group that was going as well and that location was super busy too and probably too busy as I look back. We were going to see our favorite so I was like I will deal with it but now there are more places so maybe experiment with diff times and places.
Originally Posted by CaptainY
[View Original Post]
Good luck!
-
03-27-26 14:51 #17637Senior Member

Posts: 830Sounds about right.
Originally Posted by CaptainY
[View Original Post]
More or less, lunchtime is often a bad time. I have been successful but it was on times or places that are less important. Now I am surprised PS is picking up steam that fast but it did have a good review from someone so that may factor into it. You may also wish to try one of the appointment only ones since that may deter people.
I'd say 12 PM to 5 PM are probably avoid times in general. Let me take an example from a place that is less favored. Q using what I mentioned earlier. Just listing the time it shows is the busiest.
Mon: 1 PM.
Tue: 6 PM.
Wed: 5 PM.
Thu: 12 PM.
Fri: 11 PM (it's today so google isn't showing it, but the graph makes it obvious).
Sat: 10 PM.
Sun: 11 PM.
And again these aren't hard rules, just general trends that google confirmed. A newer place like PS won't have that information and even if it did, it will be flawed with how close to other businesses it is. It works best with the standalone locations.
-
03-27-26 14:30 #17636Senior Member

Posts: 128For what it's worth, as a result of a little scientific experiment, I learned that you should never go to Pal Ace during lunch time. Unless you love your massages provided in 5 minute increments, while your provider stops to answer the constantly chiming door. Seems like a good place, but at a bad time.
Originally Posted by Stim69
[View Original Post]
-
03-27-26 11:40 #17635Senior Member

Posts: 395I agree with Ayasaki. That's a good question and a hard one to answer. There are a few new places so the spread is better now from a location standpoint so there might not be as many Spa traffic jams. For me I don't like being in traffic so I am not going to try to go during RUSH HOUR as some folks might get off work and rush to go.
Originally Posted by CaptainY
[View Original Post]
All a personal preference really and a monger's schedule. Please let us know if you find a timing/pattern that works. haha
-
03-27-26 11:00 #17634Senior Member

Posts: 830I truly don't know. Sometimes when I think I got an idea, then I show up and there's other folks. But it is also factoring in the popularity of a location, like how T Spa has become the new main fad, that means it was easy for me to slip in with "S" for Apple with a 30 minute heads up, no rush, late at night. I myself rarely visit on weekends, but sometimes I have heard people complain of other locations being busy on weekend, so it really all depends.
Originally Posted by CaptainY
[View Original Post]
One final note, if a location is popular enough and has a google listing, you can kinda try guessing it out because it has a popular times section.
-
03-27-26 10:52 #17633Senior Member

Posts: 128General Spa Question
Ok, with CCG being MIA, I may need to visit some new friends soon.
I have a general question for you knowledgeable folk: When is the best and worst times to visit a Spa? I generally tend to avoid Friday afternoons (guys may be bored, the week is over, facing a long weekend). I think to think many customers are busy with other commitments on Saturdays and Sundays, but is that true?
I know we've got some smart folks in here--any advice on days of the week / times that are better than others?
-
03-26-26 19:37 #17632Senior Member

Posts: 331Apple
Apple is good to go, will not short you on time and aims to please! It was mentioned the massage was a little to strong and I agree, just ask and she will go easier.
Originally Posted by SouthernMonger
[View Original Post]
-
03-26-26 14:41 #17631Senior Member

Posts: 391Downtown?
Will be staying downtown next week. Any places or providers within walking distance at all or am I relegated to using Uber? Feel free to respond or PM. Thanks!
-
03-26-26 08:49 #17630Senior Member

Posts: 830Oh ok all good, I don't know all their movements so I was willing to believe it. But in the end, the most important fact is that you confirmed she's back now.
Originally Posted by GA1
[View Original Post]
-
03-26-26 07:58 #17629Senior Member

Posts: 64Sorry for the confusion I started, gentlemen. I saw Apple at HFS as expected. My brain confuzzled the two "stores."
Originally Posted by SouthernMonger
[View Original Post]
-
03-25-26 20:14 #17628Senior Member

Posts: 51I don't remember Apple being at RS either. The only ones I do remember were my ATF Angela and second behind her, Abby. I sure do miss that place. If Apple is as good as all the reviews I've read, I'll have to pay her a visit.
Originally Posted by Ayasaki
[View Original Post]
-
03-25-26 19:44 #17627Senior Member

Posts: 51When I saw her last week she had lost her panties and her shoes, LOL. She didn't need them for what we did, wink wink, but it was funny. She stepped out for a couple minutes at the end of the visit and came back with both of them.
Originally Posted by Waazzyy
[View Original Post]
-
03-25-26 18:38 #17626Regular Member

Posts: 13Palace Update
Honestly this was one of the better experiences I've had. Unrushed. An actual good massage. Offer Covered or BBBJ. Very vocal and enthusiastic. Her name was Jenny. Probably in 20's- Early 30's. Slim, Nice chest and just overall attractive. The entrance is a little sketchy, but inside is super nice. 30 minutes was. 50 and standard tip for full. This might be my new place to go. Excited to see the other girls.
Originally Posted by Justforusatn
[View Original Post]
-
03-25-26 11:39 #17625Senior Member

Posts: 395This is good to know as she mentioned she would be out of here on the 25th. Maybe business is too good to leave. Haha.
Originally Posted by Oldjoebna
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





