Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 781 to 795 of 18409
-
03-26-26 19:37 #17629Senior Member

Posts: 331Apple
Apple is good to go, will not short you on time and aims to please! It was mentioned the massage was a little to strong and I agree, just ask and she will go easier.
Originally Posted by SouthernMonger
[View Original Post]
-
03-26-26 14:41 #17628Senior Member

Posts: 388Downtown?
Will be staying downtown next week. Any places or providers within walking distance at all or am I relegated to using Uber? Feel free to respond or PM. Thanks!
-
03-26-26 08:49 #17627Senior Member

Posts: 827Oh ok all good, I don't know all their movements so I was willing to believe it. But in the end, the most important fact is that you confirmed she's back now.
Originally Posted by GA1
[View Original Post]
-
03-26-26 07:58 #17626Senior Member

Posts: 64Sorry for the confusion I started, gentlemen. I saw Apple at HFS as expected. My brain confuzzled the two "stores."
Originally Posted by SouthernMonger
[View Original Post]
-
03-25-26 20:14 #17625Senior Member

Posts: 51I don't remember Apple being at RS either. The only ones I do remember were my ATF Angela and second behind her, Abby. I sure do miss that place. If Apple is as good as all the reviews I've read, I'll have to pay her a visit.
Originally Posted by Ayasaki
[View Original Post]
-
03-25-26 19:44 #17624Senior Member

Posts: 51When I saw her last week she had lost her panties and her shoes, LOL. She didn't need them for what we did, wink wink, but it was funny. She stepped out for a couple minutes at the end of the visit and came back with both of them.
Originally Posted by Waazzyy
[View Original Post]
-
03-25-26 18:38 #17623Regular Member

Posts: 12Palace Update
Honestly this was one of the better experiences I've had. Unrushed. An actual good massage. Offer Covered or BBBJ. Very vocal and enthusiastic. Her name was Jenny. Probably in 20's- Early 30's. Slim, Nice chest and just overall attractive. The entrance is a little sketchy, but inside is super nice. 30 minutes was. 50 and standard tip for full. This might be my new place to go. Excited to see the other girls.
Originally Posted by Justforusatn
[View Original Post]
-
03-25-26 11:39 #17622Senior Member

Posts: 393This is good to know as she mentioned she would be out of here on the 25th. Maybe business is too good to leave. Haha.
Originally Posted by Oldjoebna
[View Original Post]
-
03-25-26 11:06 #17621Regular Member

Posts: 24Where
In cool springs?
Originally Posted by Muffdiver1998
[View Original Post]
-
03-25-26 01:29 #17620Senior Member

Posts: 827Apple still good.
It's already been revealed that she was at S Spa but I was glad that I got an invite eventually. I'll save you the reading and just say I'm mostly happy as usual, if there's any flaw it's similar to GA1's review, a little too strong on the massage at points but she's another one who honored the full time, like some post bonus massage that she could have just had me hit the road at that point.
She'll probably hang for a month, but she may go to a store 15 minutes away at some point. Regardless, I'll try to visit her again at some point hopefully before she moves.
-
03-24-26 23:51 #17619Regular Member

Posts: 24Potential good news
I went to see Sasha (assume same girl as Sasha) and she said she was here for 1 more month. Great time was had by us both. Pretty much what everyone else has chimes in with about her.
-
03-24-26 21:06 #17618Regular Member

Posts: 12Palace Spa
Currently at the location. Super nice on the inside. Very spacious. From what she said longest length of a visit it 30 minutes. It was a little confusing. I'll report back post massage.
-
03-24-26 18:13 #17617Regular Member

Posts: 24D Soa
Anyone experienced Kelly or Cici that are at D Soa right now? Was thinking of stopping in tonight.
Joe.
-
03-24-26 16:25 #17616Senior Member

Posts: 98Service queen?
Hey fellas.
Coming in from out of town. Can anybody recommend someone?
Order of desirable traits.
Latina or white or Asian preferably.
Rimjob a big plus.
Facial a big plus.
PM me if you want.
Much obliged.
-
03-24-26 13:45 #17615Senior Member

Posts: 827Despite the abbreviations, things are very simple here.
Originally Posted by SouthrnGuy
[View Original Post]
If you are given the full name of a place, pop it into google maps(add "Nashville" if need be), and it is exactly where it says. I live here and don't know where any of these places are naturally lol. I've only been led astray once and that place is long gone now anyway.











Reply With Quote




