Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 53 of 1228 FirstFirst ... 3 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 103 153 553 1053 ... LastLast
Results 781 to 795 of 18409
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #17629

    Apple

    Quote Originally Posted by SouthernMonger  [View Original Post]
    I don't remember Apple being at RS either. The only ones I do remember were my ATF Angela and second behind her, Abby. I sure do miss that place. If Apple is as good as all the reviews I've read, I'll have to pay her a visit.
    Apple is good to go, will not short you on time and aims to please! It was mentioned the massage was a little to strong and I agree, just ask and she will go easier.

  2. #17628

    Downtown?

    Will be staying downtown next week. Any places or providers within walking distance at all or am I relegated to using Uber? Feel free to respond or PM. Thanks!

  3. #17627
    Quote Originally Posted by GA1  [View Original Post]
    Sorry for the confusion I started, gentlemen. I saw Apple at HFS as expected. My brain confuzzled the two "stores."
    Oh ok all good, I don't know all their movements so I was willing to believe it. But in the end, the most important fact is that you confirmed she's back now.

  4. #17626
    Senior Member


    Posts: 64
    Quote Originally Posted by SouthernMonger  [View Original Post]
    I don't remember Apple being at RS either. The only ones I do remember were my ATF Angela and second behind her, Abby. I sure do miss that place. If Apple is as good as all the reviews I've read, I'll have to pay her a visit.
    Sorry for the confusion I started, gentlemen. I saw Apple at HFS as expected. My brain confuzzled the two "stores."

  5. #17625
    Quote Originally Posted by Ayasaki  [View Original Post]
    I'm kinda not surprised, no need in wasting brainpower on remembering a girl's fake name when the girl wasn't around when you were there.

    That said the biggest surprise for me in all of this was that Apple was at RS, I never knew she left HFS when it was still open. But assuming she is the same one, since I also was basically Angela only during RS I could have easily skipped knowing when the transition happened.
    I don't remember Apple being at RS either. The only ones I do remember were my ATF Angela and second behind her, Abby. I sure do miss that place. If Apple is as good as all the reviews I've read, I'll have to pay her a visit.

  6. #17624
    Quote Originally Posted by Waazzyy  [View Original Post]
    But most importantly, which one of you mongers took her panties? LOL She left them on the table and I pointed to them and she shared recently two pair have been taken before she put them on.
    When I saw her last week she had lost her panties and her shoes, LOL. She didn't need them for what we did, wink wink, but it was funny. She stepped out for a couple minutes at the end of the visit and came back with both of them.

  7. #17623

    Palace Update

    Quote Originally Posted by Justforusatn  [View Original Post]
    Currently at the location. Super nice on the inside. Very spacious. From what she said longest length of a visit it 30 minutes. It was a little confusing. I'll report back post massage.
    Honestly this was one of the better experiences I've had. Unrushed. An actual good massage. Offer Covered or BBBJ. Very vocal and enthusiastic. Her name was Jenny. Probably in 20's- Early 30's. Slim, Nice chest and just overall attractive. The entrance is a little sketchy, but inside is super nice. 30 minutes was. 50 and standard tip for full. This might be my new place to go. Excited to see the other girls.

  8. #17622
    Quote Originally Posted by Oldjoebna  [View Original Post]
    I went to see Sasha (assume same girl as Sasha) and she said she was here for 1 more month. Great time was had by us both. Pretty much what everyone else has chimes in with about her.
    This is good to know as she mentioned she would be out of here on the 25th. Maybe business is too good to leave. Haha.

  9. #17621

    Where

    Quote Originally Posted by Muffdiver1998  [View Original Post]
    If you like them small Coco is your girl. The more you go. The better it gets.
    In cool springs?

  10. #17620

    Apple still good.

    It's already been revealed that she was at S Spa but I was glad that I got an invite eventually. I'll save you the reading and just say I'm mostly happy as usual, if there's any flaw it's similar to GA1's review, a little too strong on the massage at points but she's another one who honored the full time, like some post bonus massage that she could have just had me hit the road at that point.

    She'll probably hang for a month, but she may go to a store 15 minutes away at some point. Regardless, I'll try to visit her again at some point hopefully before she moves.

  11. #17619

    Potential good news

    I went to see Sasha (assume same girl as Sasha) and she said she was here for 1 more month. Great time was had by us both. Pretty much what everyone else has chimes in with about her.

  12. #17618

    Palace Spa

    Currently at the location. Super nice on the inside. Very spacious. From what she said longest length of a visit it 30 minutes. It was a little confusing. I'll report back post massage.

  13. #17617

    D Soa

    Anyone experienced Kelly or Cici that are at D Soa right now? Was thinking of stopping in tonight.

    Joe.

  14. #17616

    Service queen?

    Hey fellas.

    Coming in from out of town. Can anybody recommend someone?

    Order of desirable traits.

    Latina or white or Asian preferably.

    Rimjob a big plus.

    Facial a big plus.

    PM me if you want.

    Much obliged.

  15. #17615
    Quote Originally Posted by SouthrnGuy  [View Original Post]
    No familiar with this location. I am from out of town for awhile and know of Dickerson rd. Is this where it is located. I am from Richmond va and if you look tarter you will find a number of post there by me.

    Thank you.

    Peace out.

    SG.
    Despite the abbreviations, things are very simple here.

    If you are given the full name of a place, pop it into google maps(add "Nashville" if need be), and it is exactly where it says. I live here and don't know where any of these places are naturally lol. I've only been led astray once and that place is long gone now anyway.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape