Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 811 to 825 of 18408
-
03-22-26 21:12 #17598Senior Member

Posts: 674Upcoming Visit
Visiting your fine city in a month. Read the forum and saw talk about a place called WC. Can someone share with me the details on this place? I will be staying just north of the airport. If you got any recommendations for a solid L1 experience at a nearby CAMP, I would appreciate it. Cheers!
-
03-22-26 19:19 #17597Senior Member

Posts: 147Apple
Would be good to know as well where she landed. Hopefully we can get an answer soon.
Originally Posted by DaVinciMonet
[View Original Post]
-
03-22-26 17:16 #17596Senior Member

Posts: 36Apologies if this has been answered, I cannot find it. Where is SB? DM ok.
-
03-22-26 15:39 #17595Regular Member

Posts: 24Apple from the treee
This is good news as it's obvious that Apple seems to love her work and she is quite the service queen. Look forward to finding out where she landed even though usually I like bigger boobs as there don't seem to be any well endowed Asians around anymore (at least going by the intel y'all have included).
Originally Posted by Tre312
[View Original Post]
-
03-22-26 13:51 #17594Senior Member

Posts: 66T Spa Sophia
Already been reviewed plenty, mostly spot on. Are Knee is not so bendy so positions can be wonky.
But most importantly, which one of you mongers took her panties? LOL She left them on the table and I pointed to them and she shared recently two pair have been taken before she put them on.
Ya'll sniffin and strokin is WILD.
-
03-22-26 10:32 #17593Senior Member

Posts: 393Hi Paris. I am a FS guy, so I've been 30 minutes, with a massage, BBBJ, and FS finish at $$. 5. There are handful of ladies there as well. There is a table shower too. I tried to make an appointment a few weeks ago but was denied so you can try or just call them and let them know you are on the way.
Originally Posted by ParisNights
[View Original Post]
Good luck!
-
03-22-26 09:56 #17592Senior Member

Posts: 90Damage
Good morning Mongers.
I've seen good reviews for T. Can someone give some insight on the damage for L1, L2, L3. What is house $$ as well. DM is fine. Is is better to get an appointment as I'm planning to run by there today.
Thanks gentlemen.
-
03-22-26 01:53 #17591Senior Member

Posts: 827Haven't been since December trying to find any spot that was open and they are still open at that time. Felt the same as the last time I went which was average (massage) to below average (a bit chubby, CBJ seemed required) everything but still an alright place to go if you just want service. Would recommend it over the other place in Goodlettsville. But again 3 months anything can change, I just know if I was in the area, I'd try my luck there over CB.
Originally Posted by Justforusatn
[View Original Post]
-
03-21-26 14:28 #17590Regular Member

Posts: 12Tulip
Does anyone have reviews of the place in Goodlettsville? PM me if you do.
-
03-21-26 10:00 #17589Senior Member

Posts: 393Hmm I might have to see her or Luna on my next visit but that won't be until at least next week so now I have two that have been reviewed. Wonder if she is staying around for a while. I think I saw her when I was walking in through the kitchen to the back room. She just stared at me when walking through the kitchen with a funny look on her face. lol.
Originally Posted by SouthernMonger
[View Original Post]
Yes, Sasha is tiny but is she like the perfect tiny in my experience.
-
03-21-26 03:55 #17588Senior Member

Posts: 51T Spa Sophia
I made a trip to T and drew Sophia. Now I thought Sasha was tiny, but Sophia was extra tiny. She has to be 4' 6" or 7" with some nice mm's, proportionate to her size, and an ass small enough to fit in one hand. I opted for the hour and started with a so-so massage. On the flip she started with a nice bbj which I asked her to continue for a while longer. On went the cover and she crawled on top into reverse cg. Then she flipped around into regular cg. We moved into standing mish and finished with 69. She was quite vocal during the session with moans and suggestions, LOL. I would definitely repeat.
-
03-21-26 03:15 #17587Senior Member

Posts: 827That's cool. I didn't see her on her last visit before everything ended. I might still have her number so could find out where but I'm not ready to go still so I'll wait and see if someone else just finds out naturally.
Originally Posted by Tre312
[View Original Post]
-
03-21-26 00:25 #17586Senior Member

Posts: 193Apple Return
Got a text tonight she said she is back in town at one of the spas.
-
03-20-26 20:31 #17585Senior Member

Posts: 1135Found out the hard way $40 up-charge for about 2 minutes of BBBJ. I went got Jojo 1 hr., Massage was very good for this type of place, it was longer than I like when I'm there for other reasons. About 40 minutes on the massage before the flip, she kept brushing of my attempts to flip earlier. Only 20 minutes left for fun, it takes me longer than that. It was a good visit but doubt I'll return due to cost, that's way too much.
Originally Posted by VanillaStick
[View Original Post]
-
03-20-26 11:36 #17584Senior Member

Posts: 1135Was this a BBBJ visit or is it an option, previous post was CBJ.
Originally Posted by Thomas669
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





