Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,126 to 1,140 of 37339
-
03-27-26 12:36 #36214Regular Member

Posts: 2Great Hands 3/26
I went there for the first time yesterday around 4 pm. It seemed very busy but was shown into a small room and paid $50 for 30 minutes by Yumi. She was friendly, late 30's? Short, chubby with a nice rack.
She came back in before I was undressed, but not an issue with me. A light but relaxing massage for 5 minutes, then she asked me to flip and removed the towel. Said it was busy, so did I want BJ or FS? I opted for the CBJ for $120 - maybe I overpaid, but I was also in a hurry. She released the puppies and cleaned me down, then climbed onto the end of the table and started. Good technique and lasted 15 minutes or so. Cleaned me up and asked if I wanted the rest of the massage, but I like to leave once I'm done. She said to come back earlier in the day when it's not so busy, and that they also have 4 new younger girls.
Overall, not a bad experience, but not as amazing as some reports. That may be my inexperience and the time of the day.
-
03-26-26 18:06 #36213Senior Member

Posts: 465Roses
Entry fee? Service fee? This place is on my radar TY.
Originally Posted by Wobozhdao
[View Original Post]
-
03-26-26 16:07 #36212Senior Member

Posts: 127Great Hands?
Great Hands, oak Park or elsewhere?
Originally Posted by Wobozhdao
[View Original Post]
-
03-26-26 11:16 #36211Senior Member

Posts: 462Was there 2 weeks ago
Amanda was the 40 y / o provider. Sexy face kinda thick build but not fat. Great massage with reasonable teasing before flip. And a skilled vet at finishing.
Originally Posted by BuddyHeld11
[View Original Post]
Happy hunting,
SN.
-
03-26-26 11:08 #36210Senior Member

Posts: 209"Massage" on Greenfield
Used to be one of my regular stops. Jenny (no longer there) would simulate BBBJ with 69 and inviting DATY. Park in the back, use the back door. One winter day I showed up, Amazon had just been there so I picked up the package and rang the doorbell. When she opened the door she said, "Oh mailman!" that laugh lasted for years. There have never been more than two. Always attractive- women seemingly in their mid 30's. I haven't been there in a while, but have tried and demurred because the parking lot has been full. Never had anything more service-wise beyond the faux 69 with Jenny. No shower.
Originally Posted by Lamarr
[View Original Post]
-
03-26-26 10:24 #36209Regular Member

Posts: 1Great Hands Eva
Went to Great Hands today to see Eva after reading the recent good reviews and she definitely did not disappoint.
Tall, slim, young, and very down to earth, with a naturally sexy and feminine vibe.
Started with a light massage, then BBBJ and DATY before moving into CFS. She switched positions multiple times, was very accommodating, and kept everything smooth and engaging throughout.
Overall a very enjoyable experience, will definitely be back.
-
03-26-26 10:18 #36208Regular Member

Posts: 18Yup. Visited recently. 50 for half hour. 60 for finish no extras. She will let you explore a bit if you tip more.
Originally Posted by HeeJunk
[View Original Post]
Been a bunch of times, massage is usually half decent. Seems like they change up the roster every 6 months or so. I've had report with some who will go topless or pull their pants down but never more than L1 and never let me under the skivvies.
-
03-26-26 09:29 #36207Senior Member

Posts: 1170Massage / Pro Body Works
Who provides the best massages downriver?
Ideally, one with a HE would be a plus, but not a dealbreaker. I get a lot of headaches, and massages seem to help.
Many years ago, I went to an Asian place in Canton and IIRC, it was in a small strip mall. I can't remember the name, but it was the best massage I've ever had. I got the feeling that more might have been available on a future visit, but since I was new, I'm pretty sure that's why nothing happened that day.
I've been to Pro Body Works in Taylor a number of times over the past four or five years, and while they do a decent job with a standard finish, my last visit felt different. Before I left, I got an odd, almost unhappy vibe from the provider, whom I'd seen a couple of times before. It's hard to explain. I wouldn't call it disgust, but it felt like she didn't want to see me. I'm 100% sure it wasn't a hygiene issue. I'm not hairy, and I'm very OCD about cleanliness. I also always tip an extra $40 when I leave. I haven't been back since and that was about four or five months ago.
I'm looking for a solid, consistent place. Any recommendations?
-
03-26-26 09:20 #36206Senior Member

Posts: 48Can you describe Lisa? Small chested, slim ext? Thinking of checking it out today.
Originally Posted by Cbzunokagw
[View Original Post]
-
03-25-26 22:11 #36205Senior Member

Posts: 1469That's crazy a decade of that shit.
Originally Posted by HeeJunk
[View Original Post]
-
03-25-26 19:53 #36204Senior Member

Posts: 63I understand there was a place in Troy, probably 30 years ago with really hot ladies all dressed in lab coats which made it look like a legit massage. I understand all the women were really good looking and of course there was a little or nothing on underneath the lab coats.
Originally Posted by IAmNotMe
[View Original Post]
That was a rumor that I heard from more than one person on other boards. I however never took advantage of visiting them.
-
03-25-26 19:32 #36203Senior Member

Posts: 345About 15 or 20 years ago there was an AMP in Troy. I think it was north side of Maple just west of 75. They always had young hotties sitting on a couch next to the reception desk. The last time I was there, they had a middle aged white woman behind the reception desk and she bought me to my room and to my surprise she was the one to give me a massage. Something didn't seem right so I kept my hands to myself and didn't make any moves. Within a few weeks that place was shut down. I read here on the forum that some dude in his 70's was caught up in the mess when they raided the place. That spa was talked about heavily on the forum and I'm sure there's plenty of mongers on here that remember that place. I think maybe that white woman was a plant.
Originally Posted by FrankyV8
[View Original Post]
-
03-25-26 18:38 #36202Senior Member

Posts: 926Detroit AMP scene.
Tbh. Detroit hasn't changed that much in ten years. It's gotten older no doubt, but the FSLIST is about the same with a couple of peaks and valleys.
Originally Posted by RocketDoc
[View Original Post]
-
03-25-26 16:30 #36201Senior Member

Posts: 89Thai sauna
I tried that place once. Good massage and nice facility. Interestingly, when I went in, receptionist was white Middle Aged there were five or six young and lovely ladies sitting in the lobby all on their phones. None of them gave me a massageI would go back for massage with no other expectations.
Originally Posted by Lamarr
[View Original Post]
-
03-25-26 14:20 #36200Regular Member

Posts: 12Detroit / Canada
Seems Detroit is pretty dry, has anyone had any luck in Canada specifically he Windsor area? Is there any info up there besides it's only a bridge that separates us.









Reply With Quote





