Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 76 of 2489 FirstFirst ... 26 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 126 176 576 1076 ... LastLast
Results 1,126 to 1,140 of 37333
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #36208
    Quote Originally Posted by HeeJunk  [View Original Post]
    Maru. Standard finish.
    Yup. Visited recently. 50 for half hour. 60 for finish no extras. She will let you explore a bit if you tip more.

    Been a bunch of times, massage is usually half decent. Seems like they change up the roster every 6 months or so. I've had report with some who will go topless or pull their pants down but never more than L1 and never let me under the skivvies.

  2. #36207

    Massage / Pro Body Works

    Who provides the best massages downriver?

    Ideally, one with a HE would be a plus, but not a dealbreaker. I get a lot of headaches, and massages seem to help.

    Many years ago, I went to an Asian place in Canton and IIRC, it was in a small strip mall. I can't remember the name, but it was the best massage I've ever had. I got the feeling that more might have been available on a future visit, but since I was new, I'm pretty sure that's why nothing happened that day.

    I've been to Pro Body Works in Taylor a number of times over the past four or five years, and while they do a decent job with a standard finish, my last visit felt different. Before I left, I got an odd, almost unhappy vibe from the provider, whom I'd seen a couple of times before. It's hard to explain. I wouldn't call it disgust, but it felt like she didn't want to see me. I'm 100% sure it wasn't a hygiene issue. I'm not hairy, and I'm very OCD about cleanliness. I also always tip an extra $40 when I leave. I haven't been back since and that was about four or five months ago.

    I'm looking for a solid, consistent place. Any recommendations?

  3. #36206
    Quote Originally Posted by Cbzunokagw  [View Original Post]
    Booked an hour with one of the new girls, Eva. Was met at the door by Lisa, the other new talent. Intriguing also.

    Eva is a sweetheart, is super smart, and has way better than average AMP English. She's also taller than average Chinese. Slim, nice butt, and cute A-cups with the largest amazing nipples I have experienced. That alone was worth the price of admission!

    I get the sense she's new to this work. She arrived in the room with me face-up, a clear sign massage wasn't what I needed. She insisted, so I turned over. Had probably 10 minutes of massage, which was relaxing but not noteworthy. At the end she started teasing between the legs, and suggested I turn over. That led to some teasing, nipple play, and then to a VERY nice BBBJ. Then on goes the cover, CG and standing mish. Running out of time (see massage time before), she asked if I wanted more oral or a HJ. Got a hot towel in hopes she wasn't tasting latex, and ended up with more BBBJ and a HJ finish. With 5 minutes remaining, we cuddled and talked, very nice.

    Really enjoyed the time with Eva. No script, and open to suggestion, I think because this is new to her. Very refreshing to meet a woman who needs direction, and she checked all of my boxes. Be patient with her and I think you'll have a nice time. Looking forward to my next experience with her.
    Can you describe Lisa? Small chested, slim ext? Thinking of checking it out today.

  4. #36205
    Quote Originally Posted by HeeJunk  [View Original Post]
    Tbh. Detroit hasn't changed that much in ten years. It's gotten older no doubt, but the FSLIST is about the same with a couple of peaks and valleys.
    That's crazy a decade of that shit.

  5. #36204
    Quote Originally Posted by IAmNotMe  [View Original Post]
    About 15 or 20 years ago there was an AMP in Troy. I think it was north side of Maple just west of 75. They always had young hotties sitting on a couch next to the reception desk. The last time I was there, they had a middle aged white woman behind the reception desk and she bought me to my room and to my surprise she was the one to give me a massage. Something didn't seem right so I kept my hands to myself and didn't make any moves. Within a few weeks that place was shut down. I read here on the forum that some dude in his 70's was caught up in the mess when they raided the place. That spa was talked about heavily on the forum and I'm sure there's plenty of mongers on here that remember that place. I think maybe that white woman was a plant.
    I understand there was a place in Troy, probably 30 years ago with really hot ladies all dressed in lab coats which made it look like a legit massage. I understand all the women were really good looking and of course there was a little or nothing on underneath the lab coats.

    That was a rumor that I heard from more than one person on other boards. I however never took advantage of visiting them.

  6. #36203
    Quote Originally Posted by FrankyV8  [View Original Post]
    I tried that place once. Good massage and nice facility. Interestingly, when I went in, receptionist was white Middle Aged there were five or six young and lovely ladies sitting in the lobby all on their phones. None of them gave me a massageI would go back for massage with no other expectations.
    About 15 or 20 years ago there was an AMP in Troy. I think it was north side of Maple just west of 75. They always had young hotties sitting on a couch next to the reception desk. The last time I was there, they had a middle aged white woman behind the reception desk and she bought me to my room and to my surprise she was the one to give me a massage. Something didn't seem right so I kept my hands to myself and didn't make any moves. Within a few weeks that place was shut down. I read here on the forum that some dude in his 70's was caught up in the mess when they raided the place. That spa was talked about heavily on the forum and I'm sure there's plenty of mongers on here that remember that place. I think maybe that white woman was a plant.

  7. #36202

    Detroit AMP scene.

    Quote Originally Posted by RocketDoc  [View Original Post]
    Seems Detroit is pretty dry, has anyone had any luck in Canada specifically he Windsor area? Is there any info up there besides it's only a bridge that separates us.
    Tbh. Detroit hasn't changed that much in ten years. It's gotten older no doubt, but the FSLIST is about the same with a couple of peaks and valleys.

  8. #36201

    Thai sauna

    Quote Originally Posted by Lamarr  [View Original Post]
    Anyone been to the Thai Massage on Northwestern (north side of street) that appears to have a sauna next door (or maybe connected to it)?
    I tried that place once. Good massage and nice facility. Interestingly, when I went in, receptionist was white Middle Aged there were five or six young and lovely ladies sitting in the lobby all on their phones. None of them gave me a massageI would go back for massage with no other expectations.

  9. #36200

    Detroit / Canada

    Seems Detroit is pretty dry, has anyone had any luck in Canada specifically he Windsor area? Is there any info up there besides it's only a bridge that separates us.

  10. #36199

    Sensual massage

    Looking for best recommendations for independent providers with great tits for sensual massage / nuru. Don't need FS. Mutual touching and a finish would be appreciated. Thanks!

  11. #36198
    Quote Originally Posted by Lamarr  [View Original Post]
    I Know there's been past reports about the hose on Greenfield (just and of 11 Mi) with a "massage" sign in the front window. But none recent. Is there a business name and any intel?
    Maru. Standard finish.

  12. #36197

    House on Greenfield.

    I Know there's been past reports about the hose on Greenfield (just and of 11 Mi) with a "massage" sign in the front window. But none recent. Is there a business name and any intel?

  13. #36196

    Thai Sauna?

    Quote Originally Posted by HugeDk  [View Original Post]
    I'm looking to share intel on the Thai establishments in the Farmington hills area, Northwestern and Orchard Lake area. PM me with your intel and I'll respond with mine.
    Anyone been to the Thai Massage on Northwestern (north side of street) that appears to have a sauna next door (or maybe connected to it)?

  14. #36195

    Sexy Blonde. Hard pass

    Quote Originally Posted by FinalFantasy  [View Original Post]
    If this is real, she's a smoke show. I haven't seen her on here, so I'm skeptical. Anyone try this one yet?

    https://detroit.craigslist.org/mcb/h...920480455.html
    That's "Sexy Blonde". Refer to here: https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...857/5863355186.

    Been reviewed plenty enough to know that she's best avoided.

  15. #36194

    Craigslist mystery hottie

    If this is real, she's a smoke show. I haven't seen her on here, so I'm skeptical. Anyone try this one yet?

    https://detroit.craigslist.org/mcb/h...920480455.html
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_0093.jpg‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape