Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,156 to 1,170 of 37345
-
03-24-26 14:50 #36190Senior Member

Posts: 426Pretty is subjective
Depends what you consider pretty, but they are usually always above average both on looks, age, and service there. No play at all? That's never been my experience or that of other reports there. It's a well known high degree of certainty FS place, maybe Isha not get the memo.
Originally Posted by BzerkleyRich
[View Original Post]
-
03-24-26 10:23 #36189Senior Member

Posts: 178Not so great hands
Visited today. No real pretty girls working. Must of gotten a bad batch this turn. Isha (sp) did not like to play at all. Anyone happen to get a good one? Met 3 girls.
-
03-23-26 22:28 #36188Senior Member

Posts: 246Saigon Nails and Spa
No Jenny hasn't been at PT for a couple years. You can schedule an appointment with Tiffany to see Jenny. I no longer have Jenny's number. No pic. Late 50's to early 60's age.
Originally Posted by StealthStealth
[View Original Post]
-
03-23-26 12:25 #36187Senior Member

Posts: 127Kenny?
Does anyone know if PT is still a place to see her? Anyone have her pic?
Originally Posted by HugeDk
[View Original Post]
-
03-22-26 19:59 #36186Regular Member

Posts: 7Liah
Is she good? Do you know what she's offering nowadays?
Originally Posted by RSmith11
[View Original Post]
-
03-22-26 15:50 #36185Regular Member

Posts: 9Looking for a outcall option
Will be in Farmington hills on Tuesday and looking for an outcall option. PM with any reqs. Much appreciated.
-
03-22-26 15:02 #36184Senior Member

Posts: 72Best massage. Legit ok
So, I had coco at Sunshine in Pontiac trained for just how I liked my massage. I don't care if I get a H. E. But I am looking for the best massage that isn't all uptight about cover ups, what she might brush against etc. I'm fine with no ending, just need that really good massage by someone that can take instructions. Any leads? Coco has gone back to China I was told.
-
03-22-26 13:35 #36183Regular Member

Posts: 6That's Aaliyah from Pressure Point. Haven't seen her since it closed.
Originally Posted by TopGun2002
[View Original Post]
-
03-22-26 13:27 #36182Senior Member

Posts: 63Coco whereabouts-Mi Duo Spa
There was a very short, petite, cuter than average girl that worked at Mi Duo during the winter named Coco. She made a spirited attempt at a good massage, great L1, but most importantly, kind of a GFE deal. From what I can gather thru the broken English, it sounds like she left Mi Duo. If anyone knows where she went off to, I'd love to know. The fact that "coco" is the 2nd most popular AMP name besides "Lisa" doesn't help, but worth a try.
-
03-22-26 13:21 #36181Senior Member

Posts: 112Liah in Royal Oak?
Anyone have reviews?
Search revealed except a no response to text.
https://adultsearch.com/us/michigan/...y-rubs/3634229
https://www.adultlook.com/p/3360769
-
03-22-26 06:16 #36180Regular Member

Posts: 10Standard and legot
No extras, decent massage.
Originally Posted by HornBall420
[View Original Post]
-
03-21-26 22:37 #36179Senior Member

Posts: 426Thai Options
I'm looking to share intel on the Thai establishments in the Farmington hills area, Northwestern and Orchard Lake area. PM me with your intel and I'll respond with mine.
-
03-21-26 19:08 #36178Senior Member

Posts: 926Drunk posting
Not bad. Spelling, grammar, and punctuation better than most.
Originally Posted by BattMann
[View Original Post]
-
03-21-26 17:50 #36177Senior Member

Posts: 160Lol
LOL. I was hammered when I wrote this. Someone take my phone privileges!
Originally Posted by BattMann
[View Original Post]
-
03-21-26 09:54 #36176Senior Member

Posts: 346I text her days ago and crickets. I wanted to know what area she works out of. I didn't write this in my text but I wanted to try out the 200 option.
Originally Posted by PhilCorliss1
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




