Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,126 to 1,140 of 37583
-
03-26-26 09:29 #36458Senior Member

Posts: 1170Massage / Pro Body Works
Who provides the best massages downriver?
Ideally, one with a HE would be a plus, but not a dealbreaker. I get a lot of headaches, and massages seem to help.
Many years ago, I went to an Asian place in Canton and IIRC, it was in a small strip mall. I can't remember the name, but it was the best massage I've ever had. I got the feeling that more might have been available on a future visit, but since I was new, I'm pretty sure that's why nothing happened that day.
I've been to Pro Body Works in Taylor a number of times over the past four or five years, and while they do a decent job with a standard finish, my last visit felt different. Before I left, I got an odd, almost unhappy vibe from the provider, whom I'd seen a couple of times before. It's hard to explain. I wouldn't call it disgust, but it felt like she didn't want to see me. I'm 100% sure it wasn't a hygiene issue. I'm not hairy, and I'm very OCD about cleanliness. I also always tip an extra $40 when I leave. I haven't been back since and that was about four or five months ago.
I'm looking for a solid, consistent place. Any recommendations?
-
03-26-26 09:20 #36457Senior Member

Posts: 48Can you describe Lisa? Small chested, slim ext? Thinking of checking it out today.
Originally Posted by Cbzunokagw
[View Original Post]
-
03-25-26 22:11 #36456Senior Member

Posts: 1467That's crazy a decade of that shit.
Originally Posted by HeeJunk
[View Original Post]
-
03-25-26 19:53 #36455Senior Member

Posts: 63I understand there was a place in Troy, probably 30 years ago with really hot ladies all dressed in lab coats which made it look like a legit massage. I understand all the women were really good looking and of course there was a little or nothing on underneath the lab coats.
Originally Posted by IAmNotMe
[View Original Post]
That was a rumor that I heard from more than one person on other boards. I however never took advantage of visiting them.
-
03-25-26 19:32 #36454Senior Member

Posts: 345About 15 or 20 years ago there was an AMP in Troy. I think it was north side of Maple just west of 75. They always had young hotties sitting on a couch next to the reception desk. The last time I was there, they had a middle aged white woman behind the reception desk and she bought me to my room and to my surprise she was the one to give me a massage. Something didn't seem right so I kept my hands to myself and didn't make any moves. Within a few weeks that place was shut down. I read here on the forum that some dude in his 70's was caught up in the mess when they raided the place. That spa was talked about heavily on the forum and I'm sure there's plenty of mongers on here that remember that place. I think maybe that white woman was a plant.
Originally Posted by FrankyV8
[View Original Post]
-
03-25-26 18:38 #36453Senior Member

Posts: 924Detroit AMP scene.
Tbh. Detroit hasn't changed that much in ten years. It's gotten older no doubt, but the FSLIST is about the same with a couple of peaks and valleys.
Originally Posted by RocketDoc
[View Original Post]
-
03-25-26 16:30 #36452Senior Member

Posts: 89Thai sauna
I tried that place once. Good massage and nice facility. Interestingly, when I went in, receptionist was white Middle Aged there were five or six young and lovely ladies sitting in the lobby all on their phones. None of them gave me a massageI would go back for massage with no other expectations.
Originally Posted by Lamarr
[View Original Post]
-
03-25-26 14:20 #36451Regular Member

Posts: 12Detroit / Canada
Seems Detroit is pretty dry, has anyone had any luck in Canada specifically he Windsor area? Is there any info up there besides it's only a bridge that separates us.
-
03-25-26 12:02 #36450Regular Member

Posts: 5Sensual massage
Looking for best recommendations for independent providers with great tits for sensual massage / nuru. Don't need FS. Mutual touching and a finish would be appreciated. Thanks!
-
03-25-26 07:05 #36449Senior Member

Posts: 924Maru. Standard finish.
Originally Posted by Lamarr
[View Original Post]
-
03-24-26 22:25 #36448Senior Member

Posts: 554House on Greenfield.
I Know there's been past reports about the hose on Greenfield (just and of 11 Mi) with a "massage" sign in the front window. But none recent. Is there a business name and any intel?
-
03-24-26 22:23 #36447Senior Member

Posts: 554Thai Sauna?
Anyone been to the Thai Massage on Northwestern (north side of street) that appears to have a sauna next door (or maybe connected to it)?
Originally Posted by HugeDk
[View Original Post]
-
03-24-26 19:44 #36446Senior Member

Posts: 135Sexy Blonde. Hard pass
That's "Sexy Blonde". Refer to here: https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...857/5863355186.
Originally Posted by FinalFantasy
[View Original Post]
Been reviewed plenty enough to know that she's best avoided.
-
03-24-26 19:34 #36445Senior Member

Posts: 62Craigslist mystery hottie
If this is real, she's a smoke show. I haven't seen her on here, so I'm skeptical. Anyone try this one yet?
https://detroit.craigslist.org/mcb/h...920480455.html
-
03-24-26 19:28 #36444Senior Member

Posts: 110Commerce Jenn flaked on me so I went there the other day. Showed up right at 10 and beat the rush. The doorbell range about 10 times in the next 15 minutes. I would guess I got Yumi from the description of others, didn'tgetca name. A bit of a tummy, cute face, nice tits. Because they were so busy I was out in about 40 minutes out of the paid hour. Her English was excellent, massage was OK, oral skills very good. Promised that if I came back "four very pretty young girls available. " I think if I had set an appointment I may not have been rushed out.
Originally Posted by BzerkleyRich
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote



