Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 12 of 732 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 62 112 512 ... LastLast
Results 166 to 180 of 10978
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #10813

    EllaRyder coming tomorrow

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Hawai...lulu/EllaRyder

    I've seen her a few times, just like her photos.

    Have FUN MEN.

  2. #10812

    Nice hips

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Hawai...Lovelylauren21

    I SAW her yesterday morning, fun girl.

    Everything played with cover.

    Have fun, while she is here.

  3. #10811

    Aiko sasaki

    She's back I suggest you run don't walk if you don't know about modern day geishas and want the true experience then she is the one had a an awesome time again and again here is a link to her site http://aikosasaki.nl/.

  4. #10810
    Quote Originally Posted by Redneck1  [View Original Post]
    Are you interested in dating her on the mainland? At the time of this reply post, the Tryst advertisement you linked says that her home base is Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania; her phone number has a Nebraska area code; and all of the cities on her advertisement's tour schedule are on the mainland.

    Her advertisement says that for incall sessions: "Payment required before session". Would be a good idea to clarify how long before the session. Before the customer arrives inside the incall (risky) or after the customer arrives inside the incall? According to the advertisement, outcall sessions require a fifty-percent deposit (risky).
    Took a second look at Kaliah's purported tour schedule, which still doesn't include Hawaii, and it seems suspicious. The visits to every location are all so unusually short (and with days that overlap) that she would be spending an excessive amount of time flying and / or driving between them and would probably be tired from all that traveling.

    Raleigh, NC, US
    Mar 16-17
    Charlotte, NC, US
    Mar 17-18
    Newark, NJ, US
    Mar 18-19
    Toms River, NJ, US
    Mar 19-20
    Savannah, GA, US
    Mar 20-21
    Augusta, GA, US
    Mar 21-22
    Eugene, OR, US
    Mar 22-23
    Hillsboro, OR, US
    Mar 23-24
    Orlando, FL, US
    Mar 24-25
    Key West, FL, US
    Mar 25-26

  5. #10809
    Quote Originally Posted by Bane2455  [View Original Post]
    Kaliah.

    Anyone know anything on this one?

    https://tryst.link/escort/angel-kaliah
    Are you interested in dating her on the mainland? At the time of this reply post, the Tryst advertisement you linked says that her home base is Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania; her phone number has a Nebraska area code; and all of the cities on her advertisement's tour schedule are on the mainland.

    Her advertisement says that for incall sessions: "Payment required before session". Would be a good idea to clarify how long before the session. Before the customer arrives inside the incall (risky) or after the customer arrives inside the incall? According to the advertisement, outcall sessions require a fifty-percent deposit (risky).

  6. #10808

    Thank You!

    Thank you all for the info on Mia! I will take a better picture and try again if time permits.

  7. #10807

    Kaliah

    Anyone know anything on this one?

    https://tryst.link/escort/angel-kaliah

  8. #10806
    Quote Originally Posted by Restless1728  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen her? She has advertised here in the past. It was difficult to say the least trying to make and appointment so I gave up. I'm wondering why no one has posted anything in the Honolulu thread? She's to beautiful to not have any reports.

    https://tryst.link/escort/miadirosa
    I've seen and reviewed her twice back when she was going by Kelani. Both times were great visits and her pictures are pretty spot on save for the obvious extra glam that comes with shots like those. Good energy and likes to please.

  9. #10805

    Mia Dirosa

    Quote Originally Posted by Restless1728  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen her? She has advertised here in the past. It was difficult to say the least trying to make and appointment so I gave up. I'm wondering why no one has posted anything in the Honolulu thread? She's to beautiful to not have any reports.

    https://tryst.link/escort/miadirosa
    I tried twice about 2 years ago. Pictures are legit. No catfish here. I did a repeat because the first encounter seemed like a better connection could be had with a repeat. I was wrong. First time it was decent GFE. Second try felt more like GFE light. Standard basic service BBBJ, LFK, CFS. Small talk. No real attempt at trying to make a connection. If those services fit what you want go for it otherwise save your money. There are better out there in the same range or less. GL!

  10. #10804

    Stunning Keiko!

    Checks off all the boxes on my bucket list I could wish for! She's the mold that I would choose to make an adult toy! Perfectly proportioned body with a face that's cute as a button! Her service is second to none always giving non stop pleasure till the end. Totally worth the effort to get through her screening 100%! Also she has a super sweet personality; not at all what you'd expect from a dime like her.

    https://tryst.link/escort/keiko_m

  11. #10803
    Quote Originally Posted by Restless1728  [View Original Post]
    Tryst. Mia DiRosa.

    Has anyone seen her? She has advertised here in the past. It was difficult to say the least trying to make and appointment so I gave up. I'm wondering why no one has posted anything in the Honolulu thread? She's to beautiful to not have any reports.

    https://tryst.link/escort/miadirosa
    It's interesting that she doesn't disclose any phone number for calls or texts.

    For any VIP members of TER, there are forty-four reviews of her available. TER also lists her under a second name, Kelani Kawano.

    It seems she's based in Los Angeles, so you might want to check if she has any reviews in USASexGuide forums for the Los Angeles area.

  12. #10802

    Tryst. Mia DiRosa

    Has anyone seen her? She has advertised here in the past. It was difficult to say the least trying to make and appointment so I gave up. I'm wondering why no one has posted anything in the Honolulu thread? She's to beautiful to not have any reports.

    https://tryst.link/escort/miadirosa

  13. #10801
    Hopefully, members will carefully read the advertisement for this provider. Minimum price of $500 for an hour; advance deposit required; no GFE; no BBBJ and no CBJ (in other words, no BJ at all); no CIM and no COF; no DFK and no LFK; no DATY; no FIV and no FOV; and no Greek. Plus, the post says "Everything played safe," so presumably no BBFS.

  14. #10800

    Angelfacexxoo Is a Legit Who I met in Vegas

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Hawai.../Angelfacexxoo

    I met her once in 2024 In las Vegas a very tiny, cute little girl with some sexy curves. I saw her again last night. Everything played safe.

    She told me she has girlfriends also.

    Have fun men.

  15. #10799
    Quote Originally Posted by PoonHound1969  [View Original Post]
    I remember when 400 got you that when she toured Seattle.
    Gawd damn 1 k for that. Doesn't seem worth it to me there is soo many other choices for less.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape