Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 102 of 1244 FirstFirst ... 2 52 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 152 202 602 1102 ... LastLast
Results 1,516 to 1,530 of 18654
K Spa 10798 75th
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #17139

    Isabella

    Quote Originally Posted by DJJing602  [View Original Post]
    Finally met Isabella at infinity and she is amazing! Spinner type, athletic body, beautiful face, with a nice round butt. Her English is good and she has a cute little laugh even though she appears to be very serious. Her massage started with the usual oil rubbing on the back, neck, butt and legs. It was sensual and teasing. I like the fact that she stripped down to nothing displaying her sexy body and the rub her nice soft tits on my back and between my butt cheeks. Then to my surprise she cleaned my pie-hoe with alcohol and a Wetone-tissue before she explored my prostate with her tongue. OMG! I was so hard after that episode, I was excited for the flip. She conducted a nice BBBJ using her hands and Mouth with expert technique as I laid flat on the table. I almost blew in her mouth, but I held on because I needed to f--k this beauty. She then laid down on the table for me to penetrate her in mish, so I took the opportunity to taste her kitty. Yes, she was clean, smelling good and seem to enjoy my tongue lashing as she arched her back and moaned. She applied the cover and said f--k me please with your big cock! I could feel her hole receive me and she was small and tight. We stroked in GFE mode, lots of DFK and deep stroking. The expression on her face and the loud moans showed me she was enjoying my stick and had an amazing orgasm. The tightness of the condom kind of prevented me from a nice blast in the bag, so she removed it and finished me with a nice HJ and BBBJ combination. This girl is something special. I would definitely see her again before she is gone at the end of the month.
    Have been in on the rage that is Isabella since the first report about her. Just prior to her arrival I'd seen Lulu and Nana. Both fantastic and most important, ggorgeous. In fact Nana would easily be the star of a Fast and Furious car meet montage. Drop dead Japanese beauty. I've since popped in a couple times and met Isabella, but have yet to visitwith her. Her looks just didn't stop me in my tracks like Nana did. Yes she's definitely on the prettier end of AMP girls. Was wondering of those who've seen Isabella does she in fact eat ass / TUMA as reported above? And does she do it for the "regular" price of 1. 6. If so then I'll certainly drop in to see her. Thanks man!

  2. #17138
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 61

    +1 for Isabella and Jiajia

    Quote Originally Posted by DiningAround  [View Original Post]
    I thoroughly agree that Isabella and Jiajia are a 10/10 experience. I could only wish to have the same experience in other areas. I will say, the spa was a little busy, but man o man, I enjoyed each minute. Isabella and Jiajia are extremely attentive and make the experience one of a kind. I also appreciate the BBBJ duo experience. Didn't have to ask or hint, they just went straight to it. Multiple positions, continuous interaction. I went for a 1/2 hour. Going back tomorrow for an hour.
    Isabella and Jiajia are both fantastic and absolutely deserve all the attention they've been getting on the board. The reviews aren't just hype, they genuinely deliver a top-tier experience.

    I had a doubles session with them recently and it completely blew me away. Each of them is impressive on her own, but together they elevate things to another level. The chemistry, the coordination, everything felt smooth and intentional, like they knew exactly how to play off each other to keep the energy building the entire time. It honestly felt surreal at moments, like being part of a perfectly choreographed scene.

    Highlight of the session definitely had to be when Isabella sat on my face while Jiajia mounted herself on junior and riding me in ACG. A pussy in my mouth and a pussy on my cock, that sensation was out of this world!

    I couldn't help but laugh as I felt like I was Johnny Sins filming for a Brazzers porn shoot with two gorgeous Asian bombshells.

    Safe to say this dynamic duo left a serious impression. Definitely worth another visit.

  3. #17137

    Red Rose

    Quote Originally Posted by JustWant1HJ  [View Original Post]
    Love that place. Their prices are better than anyone else.

    The fact they have a $25 for 15 min quickie option is unheard of.
    What is the donation to the provider for that option?

  4. #17136

    Irene at Lucky Spa, yes please!

    Decided to stop by Lucky Spa to see Dream, she was busy, but I met the beautiful Irene or maybe Eileen at the window. Wow! Gorgeous face, in my eyes, about 5'4'ish, nice "D" rack, with a great round ass and sexy pouty lips. Her massage was not bad, oil with a little elbow and forearm action, not too playful till the flip & Tip, She then went from LFK to DFK. She worked her way down from kissing to a nice BBBJ with a very intense stare. She then asked me for 69 where we proceeded to pleasure each other for a while till she put on the bag with her mouth. I then mounted her in Mish as she asked me to go slow. We shifted to GFE mode, with slow stoking and lots of DFK, She got extremely wet and worked those Kaggle muscle pressure inside her box. We went for a while in mish in a sort of romantic bliss till I came in the bag. On the way out, I didn't see Dream, but I heard her voice through the door in the hallway. I might have to treat myself to these two beauties together for a four hand massage next time.

  5. #17135
    Quote Originally Posted by BrewstersRoost  [View Original Post]
    I don't know if it's the same one but I think you may be talking about Lucky. I had her at LH last year and she did the same thing.
    It was not the Lucky I remember from LH. She did that in the middle of a massage while I was at LH, but Lucky had a deep and husky voice and bigger breasts.

  6. #17134
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 26

    Isabella and Jiajia, buy one get one 50% off, best AMP deal ever

    Quote Originally Posted by SlickZero  [View Original Post]
    What was the extra donation?
    I did 240 for Isabella and 100 for Jiajia. 340 total for 2 girls felt like an amazing deal, almost like buy one get one 50% off. The two girls have amazing chemistry with each other and imo set the standard for how all 4 hands experiences should be. The infinity girls are talented, beautiful, and really aim to please. Absolutely wonderful.

  7. #17133

    Red Rose

    Quote Originally Posted by AZPete  [View Original Post]
    I saw Monica at Red Rose Massage at 51st Ave and Northern. Monica is short and very cute. She gave me a very good massage and finished with some sensual teasing. On the flip she started 69. She then put on the cover for cowgirl. We finished in doggy. She cleaned me up and gave me a bottle of water. I plan to see Monica again.
    Love that place. Their prices are better than anyone else.

    The fact they have a $25 for 15 min quickie option is unheard of.

  8. #17132

    Vivian at Red 8

    I was informed that Vivian was in town for the week from Tucson. I headed out there this morning and she was waiting at the door to greet me in her tight tank top and cut off jean shorts. It has been 6 months since I saw her and didn't expect her to remember me but she did and told me she remembers me massaging her so it is her turn to massage me. I was pleasantly surprised.

    We started off with some light kissing that progressed to lfk. She stopped to help me out of my clothes and got out of hers. We then went right back at it dfk, sticking her tongue in my ear, me kissing all over her neck, pretty much making out like teenagers with only 5 minutes before our next class.

    She then dropped to her knees for a BBBJ and showed off her oral skills and dt talents. Hopped up on the table for 69 where her dt continued to shine. She got the cover on me and proceeded to rcg and cg. They positioned the mirror next to the table perfectly as it was like I was watching a clip on PH LOL. We then switched to standing mish. It was there when she started the dirty talk and that only fueled me to let her have it. After she came a couple times, she laid me back down to a cim finish.

    As she promised at the beginning, she rolled me over to massage me and then we finished out our time me massaged her. We got to talking about all sorts of stuff. Not only is her English very good, but she is very intelligent and knowledgeable. Much more than me, but I don't set a very high bar LOL.

    Maggie also came in while I was massaging Vivian to introduce herself and kiss me a little. Before she could get any further, the bell rang so she had to leave, but Maggie is very cute so I don't think you can go wrong with her either.

    I don't do reports very much anymore because I've been in a rut with this hobby for the last few months but Vivian definitely snapped me out of it. She is an absolute sweetheart. Her service is comparable, if not exceeds, my personal favorites from the 6 era, and some of them are very well known. She is only here for a week, but please come out and support her so that she will come back to the Phoenix area often. Tucson has enjoyed her for the last few months. I would like to see it be our turn.

  9. #17131
    Quote Originally Posted by BillPill  [View Original Post]
    I am writing to share a review of my recent visit to Red 8 in Mesa yesterday.

    Momo* slipped*out in the middle of the sessions and returned with an exam*glove then proceeded*to treat me to a prostate massage. Old timers may remember the*provider*at Top whom would put the glove on my hand to*play with her. **.
    I don't know if it's the same one but I think you may be talking about Lucky. I had her at LH last year and she did the same thing.

  10. #17130

    Isabella and Jiajia!

    First, I love this forum. I'm a traveling monger so took to searching here for some relaxation options while in Phoenix. Infinity looked enticing based on reviews and I thoroughly agree that Isabella and Jiajia are a 10/10 experience. I could only wish to have the same experience in other areas. I will say, the spa was a little busy, but man o man, I enjoyed each minute. Isabella and Jiajia are extremely attentive and make the experience one of a kind. I also appreciate the BBBJ duo experience. Didn't have to ask or hint, they just went straight to it. Multiple positions, continuous interaction. I went for a 1/2 hour. Going back tomorrow for an hour.

  11. #17129
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 10

    Sexy Jessica at Blue Tide Massage Spa in Peoria

    God I love my job. I work construction I get to travel everywhere to spend all my per diem on sweet ass. Never been this part of the state before so I did a little research and found the spot. Had a sweet girl Jessica. Beautiful young Asian girl. Probably mid 20's but as a really good body on her. I don't know where she has time to work out with a job like this but those titties were firm that ass was poundable. Massages really good too. She didn't use too much oil which I prefer. Worked my legs my back and flipped me over and didn't go right for junior she first gave me a chesh rub stretched out my legs then it was time to stretch out my third leg LOL. On the turnover we started out for the light make out session She have the softest lips. Then I put those lips to use when I put them on my cock. No cover needed in her mouth was so warm and wet. I was ready to burge I had to slow myself down and get ready for the main event. She got really good technique she likes to ride but the view from behind is where you really want to be with ass like this. She had long hair too and she didn't mind me giving a little bit of a pool that pounded her from behind. Left my donation on the table and left my other donation inside the bag LOL.

  12. #17128

    Red 8

    I drew Maggie, and she is amazing. Great massage and everything was on the table. It was a total GFE.

    I paid $60 for 45 minutes, and she didn't even negotiate a price before getting down to business. That was the first time that has ever happened to me at an AMP. Momo even stopped in and kissed me. I tipped very well.

    Overall, one of the best experiences I've had at an AMP. Maggie said she'd be there for another 2 months.

    It was not busy at all, since they really don't appear to do any advertising.

    Hilarious that it's right next to the Christ of Nations. The plaza appears to have many vacant storefronts, so the parking lot was fairly empty as well.

  13. #17127

    Red 8 Maggie and Momo four hands

    I am writing to share a review of my recent visit to Red 8 in Mesa yesterday.

    During my visit, I was welcomed by Momo. I appreciated the service provided by both Momo and Maggie, and I was very pleased with the overall experience and the level of attention I received. It was a notable visit, and I wanted to provide feedback on the positive time I had with the providers. L.

    Momo* slipped*out in the middle of the sessions and returned with an exam*glove then proceeded*to treat me to a prostate massage. Old timers may remember the*provider*at Top whom would put the glove on my hand to*play with her. **.

    Another first for me was two tongues*in my mouth at the same time. **.

    Red 8 is on the NW corner of Main st and Sossaman RD. You can google* at Christ To The Nations* Church and Red 8 is one door to the west.

    Donation was 70 for hr. * Momo 170 Maggie 100 for a total of 340 They are not busy. I went at 11 am.

  14. #17126

    European (now asian!) Spa on 13 xxx and cave creek

    I was in the neighborhood with some time to kill last week. Went in, opted for half hour at $50. Got Angela who was wearing cute mini-skirt with a thong underneath and a tank top that showed off her man-made C cups. A little light touch to get things started. She stood a the head of the table and allowed / encouraged roaming of her nice ass under the skirt. On the flip, wanted 2 bills for L2. Negotiated down to 120. Good skills although a little rough with the teeth when she picked up the pace with my hand on the back of her head. Nice smooth and soft pussy that responded well to my touch. Good times, and I will repeat when I'm in the area.

  15. #17125
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 105

    Emily at 777 Spa

    I was up in the north part of town so stopped by 777 Spa tonight. This cute Asian lady opened the window and asked how long. I told her 30 minutes gave her the house fee and she opened the door and led me back to the room. When we got in the room I gave her the tip and asked her name. She said her name is Emily. I feel like I've seen her someplace before. She had me undress and stepped out to get her supplies. When she came back in she started massaging me. Her massage skills are pretty good. I also like that she was making sure to tease me while massaging me. On the flip she saw junior was ready and slowly started stroking my cock and then she started sucking and licking the tip of my cock while still stroking it. That alone almost made me lose it. I told her I was ready and wanted to fuck her. She smiled put on the condom and some lube sat back on the edge of the table, spread her legs and watched junior disappear. I grabbed her legs right under her knees and drove it home until I blew in the bag. She sat up and gave me a hug and kiss and said she would be back to clean me up. On the way out she gave me my parting gift water bottle and said come back tomorrow. Not sure I'll be back tomorrow but I will come back to see her.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape