Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,606 to 1,620 of 18655
-
03-12-26 17:03 #17050Senior Member

Posts: 99Sunflower and Healing Spa
I had never seen any reports on this AMP but I was meeting a friend for breakfast in a small mall on bell rd surprise on the way in saw this spa and decided to investigate after breakfast, I let my friend leave the lot and went to investigate. It's in a busy area but no waiting outside, paid for 1/2 hour with "CoCo" a Chinese MILF with a niceb-c cups had only brought enough cash for l-1/ or2 if there was anything on the menu. Decent AMP massage and low and behold some teasing began with some nice reach under on the flip a full menu was offered told her I only had 80 but she agreed to a covered BJ must admit, I must admit I was surprised when she stripped and gave me full access then proceeded to climb on the table and present the kitty for further exploration, No dt but a nice no tooth covered BJ.
All in all a fair experience that was not expected.
I'll be back.
-
03-12-26 10:17 #17049Senior Member

Posts: 44Momo's grand return is tomorrow!
Hey man, you're in luck. I spoke with Momo, and she told me she'll be working at a new shop in Sun Valley Plaza. It's located inside a retail strip on the north side of E Main Street, near Empire Barber School. The address is 7 XXX E Main Street. I already booked my first appointment with her. Mongers don't miss out!
Originally Posted by SemiCumductor6
[View Original Post]
-
03-12-26 08:01 #17048Regular Member

Posts: 4Question
Is Infinity Nana the same as Diamon Jie nana?
-
03-11-26 23:59 #17047Senior Member

Posts: 48Where is Momo from Infinity / Fancy?
Does anyone have any information about Momo? I thought she was rotating between Phoenix and Tucson, but she's been completely gone lately. Her GFE and personality stand out compared to other girls. Typically, experiences at a massage parlor feel parasocial, but she genuinely treated me like a valued guest and made sure I was happy every time.
-
03-11-26 15:59 #17046Regular Member

Posts: 23Has anyone tried the gold moon spa
Looks like they have 2 websites. A downlow website and also a legit one online. The one I have listed is the sexy time one.
Originally Posted by QuickLove
[View Original Post]
-
03-11-26 15:41 #17045Senior Member

Posts: 231Sunrise has sunset?
Heard that sunrise (Alma school and between chandler blvd / ray) is locked. Anyone verify? Texted Ann, no response. Last good option nearby seems to be done and dusted.
Update: false alarm, just maintenance and reopen Friday.
-
03-11-26 13:39 #17044Senior Member

Posts: 41I completely agree, Amy is a favorite of mine. So is Red Star.
Originally Posted by EastsideJack
[View Original Post]
-
03-11-26 11:53 #17043Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 17Infinity. Isabella. Nana. Outstanding! Holy Shit I will be broke this month.
Hi everyone,
Originally Posted by DJJing602
[View Original Post]
I've been a long time lurker on the forums but usually too lazy to post anything. But after seeing all these raving reviews about Isabella I just couldn't resist making a visit myself to check out this smokeshow flavor of the month at Infinity. Everything that's been said about Isabella is true. She actually looks like an Asian version of a Victoria's Secret Angel. Her makeup and eyelash decorations look stunning and flawless. Not only does she look like a beauty pageant queen but she's also a top-tier cocksucker and a fantastic fuck. Absolute freak in the sheets.
I also got a chance to check out Nana and she's very sexy too, but in a different way than Isabella. She's more cute than sexy, but still has an irresistible charm to her. Total GFE. Fluent English skills so you can ditch the translator. I almost thought she grew up in the states because of how easy it was to chat with her. Really loved every second of my half hour session with her as well.
I highly recommend seeing both, you really can't go wrong with either of these two angels of Infinity.
-
03-11-26 11:42 #17042Senior Member

Posts: 109Rodeo
Looks legit and their prices are high. They also have a membership option like massage envy and elements. Might be a good massage but I doubt anything beyond that.
Originally Posted by SexyBintch25
[View Original Post]
-
03-11-26 02:05 #17041Senior Member

Posts: 32Rodeo Massage
This place just opened in Gilbert. Curious if anyone has gone to either location?
https://www.rodeomassage.com/
-
03-11-26 01:49 #17040Banned Member

Posts: 46Late to the Isabelle fan club
Finally met Isabella at infinity and she is amazing! Spinner type, athletic body, beautiful face, with a nice round butt. Her English is good and she has a cute little laugh even though she appears to be very serious. Her massage started with the usual oil rubbing on the back, neck, butt and legs. It was sensual and teasing. I like the fact that she stripped down to nothing displaying her sexy body and the rub her nice soft tits on my back and between my butt cheeks. Then to my surprise she cleaned my pie-hoe with alcohol and a Wetone-tissue before she explored my prostate with her tongue. OMG! I was so hard after that episode, I was excited for the flip. She conducted a nice BBBJ using her hands and Mouth with expert technique as I laid flat on the table. I almost blew in her mouth, but I held on because I needed to f--k this beauty. She then laid down on the table for me to penetrate her in mish, so I took the opportunity to taste her kitty. Yes, she was clean, smelling good and seem to enjoy my tongue lashing as she arched her back and moaned. She applied the cover and said f--k me please with your big cock! I could feel her hole receive me and she was small and tight. We stroked in GFE mode, lots of DFK and deep stroking. The expression on her face and the loud moans showed me she was enjoying my stick and had an amazing orgasm. The tightness of the condom kind of prevented me from a nice blast in the bag, so she removed it and finished me with a nice HJ and BBBJ combination. This girl is something special. I would definitely see her again before she is gone at the end of the month.
-
03-10-26 20:19 #17039Senior Member

Posts: 352I doubt it. They probably got shut down because of nearby tenants complaining or a significant other making a complaint.
Originally Posted by Happy1464
[View Original Post]
Reading about things on the internet isn't probable cause. Anybody can type a bunch of stuff (true or not) on the internet.
-
03-10-26 19:17 #17038Senior Member

Posts: 120I am also a fan of Red Star. But please give us a report of places in Japan when you get back. Tokyo is on my bucket list for one of my next Asia trips.
Originally Posted by KingStannis
[View Original Post]
-
03-10-26 19:15 #17037Senior Member

Posts: 120There's often people sitting in office, but never bouncer. Could be a big maintenance guy picking up money for fixing the internet or something. Or a girl's boyfriend stopping in for food. Who knows. But I agree Twilightbryan is probably disgruntled customer or hit job.
Originally Posted by Trickyricky84
[View Original Post]
-
03-10-26 19:02 #17036Senior Member

Posts: 120The girls busted at Dream in Chandler last week are also going back home now. Some of these girls still need green cards.
Originally Posted by Happy1464
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote






