Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,516 to 1,530 of 18656
-
03-23-26 16:33 #17141Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 174Nana returns. Infinity just raised the bar!
Quick update. Nana is back at Infinity. Yes, everyone's favorite Japanese schoolgirl Nana is back. For about a week I'm told.
And yeah, that's a big deal.
She's ridiculously cute with that playful, almost addictive energy that pulls you in right away. On top of that, her English is flawless, so there's zero friction. Everything just flows exactly how you want it to. Right now Infinity is absolutely loaded. Isabella, Jiajia, Nana, and Carrie all under one roof.
You're basically walking into a lineup where every option is a win. No guesswork, no risk, no "hope it turns out good. " It just is.
Honestly, it's one of those rare situations where you can't miss. Pick any name and you're walking out satisfied.
BTW, with all the recent buzz around the four-hands experience at Infinity, here’s a quick tip drawn from my personal experience.
With a lineup this strong, you've got room to mix and match. I noticed a lot of people default to Isabella and Jiajia, and for good reason. That pairing is excellent. But dont overlook the other combinations.
Nana and Jiajia have great chemistry together. Isabella and Carrie is another duo that really delivers.
When the roster is this deep, it pays to stay flexible. Keep an open mind, try different pairings, and you might end up with an experience that exceeds expectations.
And as always, please do share stories of your experiences - good or bad - that's the point of this forum, helping keep everyone informed where the best pussy is at and where to avoid!
-
03-23-26 16:25 #17140Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 174$160 vs $200: The Difference Between Good and Elite
My baseline is usually $160 for most girls. That said, there are a few exceptions. Isabella and Dream both fall into that top tier for me, so I'll go up to $200 without hesitation. As many have said already, they're that steakhouse experience, the kind you don't mind paying a premium for because the quality and service absolutely justifies it.
Originally Posted by DaveMan69
[View Original Post]
Factoring in house fees, I'm typically at $220 all-in for a standard session, and closer to $260 for the rare, standout providers I consider truly one of a kind (like Isabella and Dream).
At $160 tip, you'll likely get Isabella's standard service, but even that is operating at a level that surpasses a lot of other providers at their absolute best.
And even if you don't get every specific extra you might be hoping for from Isabella, I'm confident you'll still walk away feeling like it was well worth it.
Just my two cents.
-Tim.
-
03-23-26 13:32 #17139Senior Member

Posts: 86Isabella
Have been in on the rage that is Isabella since the first report about her. Just prior to her arrival I'd seen Lulu and Nana. Both fantastic and most important, ggorgeous. In fact Nana would easily be the star of a Fast and Furious car meet montage. Drop dead Japanese beauty. I've since popped in a couple times and met Isabella, but have yet to visitwith her. Her looks just didn't stop me in my tracks like Nana did. Yes she's definitely on the prettier end of AMP girls. Was wondering of those who've seen Isabella does she in fact eat ass / TUMA as reported above? And does she do it for the "regular" price of 1. 6. If so then I'll certainly drop in to see her. Thanks man!
Originally Posted by DJJing602
[View Original Post]
-
03-23-26 03:17 #17138Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 61+1 for Isabella and Jiajia
Isabella and Jiajia are both fantastic and absolutely deserve all the attention they've been getting on the board. The reviews aren't just hype, they genuinely deliver a top-tier experience.
Originally Posted by DiningAround
[View Original Post]
I had a doubles session with them recently and it completely blew me away. Each of them is impressive on her own, but together they elevate things to another level. The chemistry, the coordination, everything felt smooth and intentional, like they knew exactly how to play off each other to keep the energy building the entire time. It honestly felt surreal at moments, like being part of a perfectly choreographed scene.
Highlight of the session definitely had to be when Isabella sat on my face while Jiajia mounted herself on junior and riding me in ACG. A pussy in my mouth and a pussy on my cock, that sensation was out of this world!
I couldn't help but laugh as I felt like I was Johnny Sins filming for a Brazzers porn shoot with two gorgeous Asian bombshells.
Safe to say this dynamic duo left a serious impression. Definitely worth another visit.
-
03-23-26 02:25 #17137Senior Member

Posts: 168Red Rose
What is the donation to the provider for that option?
Originally Posted by JustWant1HJ
[View Original Post]
-
03-23-26 01:04 #17136Banned Member

Posts: 46Irene at Lucky Spa, yes please!
Decided to stop by Lucky Spa to see Dream, she was busy, but I met the beautiful Irene or maybe Eileen at the window. Wow! Gorgeous face, in my eyes, about 5'4'ish, nice "D" rack, with a great round ass and sexy pouty lips. Her massage was not bad, oil with a little elbow and forearm action, not too playful till the flip & Tip, She then went from LFK to DFK. She worked her way down from kissing to a nice BBBJ with a very intense stare. She then asked me for 69 where we proceeded to pleasure each other for a while till she put on the bag with her mouth. I then mounted her in Mish as she asked me to go slow. We shifted to GFE mode, with slow stoking and lots of DFK, She got extremely wet and worked those Kaggle muscle pressure inside her box. We went for a while in mish in a sort of romantic bliss till I came in the bag. On the way out, I didn't see Dream, but I heard her voice through the door in the hallway. I might have to treat myself to these two beauties together for a four hand massage next time.
-
03-22-26 23:33 #17135Regular Member

Posts: 20It was not the Lucky I remember from LH. She did that in the middle of a massage while I was at LH, but Lucky had a deep and husky voice and bigger breasts.
Originally Posted by BrewstersRoost
[View Original Post]
-
03-22-26 19:03 #17134Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 26Isabella and Jiajia, buy one get one 50% off, best AMP deal ever
I did 240 for Isabella and 100 for Jiajia. 340 total for 2 girls felt like an amazing deal, almost like buy one get one 50% off. The two girls have amazing chemistry with each other and imo set the standard for how all 4 hands experiences should be. The infinity girls are talented, beautiful, and really aim to please. Absolutely wonderful.
Originally Posted by SlickZero
[View Original Post]
-
03-22-26 18:50 #17133Senior Member

Posts: 112Red Rose
Love that place. Their prices are better than anyone else.
Originally Posted by AZPete
[View Original Post]
The fact they have a $25 for 15 min quickie option is unheard of.
-
03-22-26 18:14 #17132Senior Member

Posts: 81Vivian at Red 8
I was informed that Vivian was in town for the week from Tucson. I headed out there this morning and she was waiting at the door to greet me in her tight tank top and cut off jean shorts. It has been 6 months since I saw her and didn't expect her to remember me but she did and told me she remembers me massaging her so it is her turn to massage me. I was pleasantly surprised.
We started off with some light kissing that progressed to lfk. She stopped to help me out of my clothes and got out of hers. We then went right back at it dfk, sticking her tongue in my ear, me kissing all over her neck, pretty much making out like teenagers with only 5 minutes before our next class.
She then dropped to her knees for a BBBJ and showed off her oral skills and dt talents. Hopped up on the table for 69 where her dt continued to shine. She got the cover on me and proceeded to rcg and cg. They positioned the mirror next to the table perfectly as it was like I was watching a clip on PH LOL. We then switched to standing mish. It was there when she started the dirty talk and that only fueled me to let her have it. After she came a couple times, she laid me back down to a cim finish.
As she promised at the beginning, she rolled me over to massage me and then we finished out our time me massaged her. We got to talking about all sorts of stuff. Not only is her English very good, but she is very intelligent and knowledgeable. Much more than me, but I don't set a very high bar LOL.
Maggie also came in while I was massaging Vivian to introduce herself and kiss me a little. Before she could get any further, the bell rang so she had to leave, but Maggie is very cute so I don't think you can go wrong with her either.
I don't do reports very much anymore because I've been in a rut with this hobby for the last few months but Vivian definitely snapped me out of it. She is an absolute sweetheart. Her service is comparable, if not exceeds, my personal favorites from the 6 era, and some of them are very well known. She is only here for a week, but please come out and support her so that she will come back to the Phoenix area often. Tucson has enjoyed her for the last few months. I would like to see it be our turn.
-
03-22-26 17:39 #17131Senior Member

Posts: 47I don't know if it's the same one but I think you may be talking about Lucky. I had her at LH last year and she did the same thing.
Originally Posted by BillPill
[View Original Post]
-
03-22-26 16:19 #17130Senior Member

Posts: 105Isabella and Jiajia!
First, I love this forum. I'm a traveling monger so took to searching here for some relaxation options while in Phoenix. Infinity looked enticing based on reviews and I thoroughly agree that Isabella and Jiajia are a 10/10 experience. I could only wish to have the same experience in other areas. I will say, the spa was a little busy, but man o man, I enjoyed each minute. Isabella and Jiajia are extremely attentive and make the experience one of a kind. I also appreciate the BBBJ duo experience. Didn't have to ask or hint, they just went straight to it. Multiple positions, continuous interaction. I went for a 1/2 hour. Going back tomorrow for an hour.
-
03-22-26 15:04 #17129Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 10Sexy Jessica at Blue Tide Massage Spa in Peoria
God I love my job. I work construction I get to travel everywhere to spend all my per diem on sweet ass. Never been this part of the state before so I did a little research and found the spot. Had a sweet girl Jessica. Beautiful young Asian girl. Probably mid 20's but as a really good body on her. I don't know where she has time to work out with a job like this but those titties were firm that ass was poundable. Massages really good too. She didn't use too much oil which I prefer. Worked my legs my back and flipped me over and didn't go right for junior she first gave me a chesh rub stretched out my legs then it was time to stretch out my third leg LOL. On the turnover we started out for the light make out session She have the softest lips. Then I put those lips to use when I put them on my cock. No cover needed in her mouth was so warm and wet. I was ready to burge I had to slow myself down and get ready for the main event. She got really good technique she likes to ride but the view from behind is where you really want to be with ass like this. She had long hair too and she didn't mind me giving a little bit of a pool that pounded her from behind. Left my donation on the table and left my other donation inside the bag LOL.
-
03-21-26 23:50 #17128Regular Member

Posts: 20Red 8
I drew Maggie, and she is amazing. Great massage and everything was on the table. It was a total GFE.
I paid $60 for 45 minutes, and she didn't even negotiate a price before getting down to business. That was the first time that has ever happened to me at an AMP. Momo even stopped in and kissed me. I tipped very well.
Overall, one of the best experiences I've had at an AMP. Maggie said she'd be there for another 2 months.
It was not busy at all, since they really don't appear to do any advertising.
Hilarious that it's right next to the Christ of Nations. The plaza appears to have many vacant storefronts, so the parking lot was fairly empty as well.
-
03-21-26 15:06 #17127Regular Member

Posts: 17Red 8 Maggie and Momo four hands
I am writing to share a review of my recent visit to Red 8 in Mesa yesterday.
During my visit, I was welcomed by Momo. I appreciated the service provided by both Momo and Maggie, and I was very pleased with the overall experience and the level of attention I received. It was a notable visit, and I wanted to provide feedback on the positive time I had with the providers. L.
Momo* slipped*out in the middle of the sessions and returned with an exam*glove then proceeded*to treat me to a prostate massage. Old timers may remember the*provider*at Top whom would put the glove on my hand to*play with her. **.
Another first for me was two tongues*in my mouth at the same time. **.
Red 8 is on the NW corner of Main st and Sossaman RD. You can google* at Christ To The Nations* Church and Red 8 is one door to the west.
Donation was 70 for hr. * Momo 170 Maggie 100 for a total of 340 They are not busy. I went at 11 am.











Reply With Quote





