Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,261 to 1,275 of 29281
-
03-21-26 08:19 #28021Senior Member

Posts: 107Communicatioon
All communication with any of thew girls at 317 goes through Brandee. She and her boyfriend / husband read all emails and decide who gets a response. Nothing happens without Brandee knowing. She also takes appointments so you may be better off starting with Brandee and having multiple appointments, so you know the lay of the land.
Originally Posted by Zorney99
[View Original Post]
-
03-21-26 08:06 #28020Senior Member

Posts: 344Ruby on 38th
Stopped by Ruby and drew Amy. She's slim in her 40's with plenty of cleavage on display wearing a short dress. Like what I saw so stuck around for a hh. Made an attempt at a good massage and there was no tease, I think the kitty effect was making her be careful. She spent the whole time at the head of the table rubbing my shoulders and back and on the flip she stayed there. She started massaging my chest and leaned over enough where I could bury my face in her airbags and that's all she wrote. She moved to my right and I started playing with her kitty and she stroked Junior then whispered "tip? I gave her 100 since I was just looking for head and she left for a few minutes and came back in with a rubber. After some tease she got between my legs and put the rubber on and started a CBJ. I liked her technique, she'd dive in fast and slowly pulled back out. I was enjoying myself for a few minutes then she stopped and got on top for ACG. I was a little surprised but was happy for the upgrade till we moved to mish. I guess I was taking too long because she became a dead lay at that point. She looked completely disinterested and kinda like the mood I had built up by the surprise upgrade. She finished me by hand and I was out the door with the default water bottle. I'd repeat for head only, not so eager for FS again with her. Pretty, slim, some baby damage, man made Cs, and no ass. 45 for the HH (paid with 50, didn't get change) and 100 for the service.
-
03-21-26 00:33 #28019Senior Member

Posts: 1174
Originally Posted by AvgJoe08
[View Original Post]
When a search warrant is issued, one of the first things listed to confiscate are phones. Then LE will try to pressure them into giving up their passcodes. Many of these women have no idea how to deal with this situation. They often get scared and give it up. Always use a burner if you're contacting them in any way that can't be explained away by saying you just called to ask about prices. Texts can be retrieved. Even leaving a record of making an appointment is enough to make an ambitious detective want to talk to you. The wife might be just a bit curious about that one.
Originally Posted by BjcimSeeker
[View Original Post]
-
03-20-26 23:51 #28018Senior Member

Posts: 59Megan aka Eliza bell
I saw Megan at 317 and yes you put money on the table she does bbj and this because I was her client when she did scort Google her eliza bell there you can see some of her pics with thong on good luck guys.
Originally Posted by AdorableSilve
[View Original Post]
-
03-20-26 20:27 #28017Senior Member

Posts: 491Chalk up another reason to use a burner.
Originally Posted by BjcimSeeker
[View Original Post]
-
03-20-26 17:33 #28016Senior Member

Posts: 109317 spa
No fun to be had there. I've been twice. I saw Megan once and Laray once. Some say they get lucky there and others say its legit.
I got no inclination of anything more than a massage.
-
03-20-26 13:01 #28015Senior Member

Posts: 169Last I checked, they don't let you keep your phone while you're in jail. If they make bail, many times they're immediately picked up by deportation bc even if they're 'legal' they've violated their visa. This is just general information, nothing I am saying applies to her specifically. I wouldn't share info even if I knew. Assume all of us know nothing.
Originally Posted by BjcimSeeker
[View Original Post]
Nobody is going to post any details on this board. The best thing we can do is keep quiet about it. Do not try to contact her.
-
03-20-26 12:27 #28014Regular Member

Posts: 22Remembering Kitty.
Really sad news about Kitty. I would refrain from trying to contact, like someone said before, likely she is not coming back with an ICE hold on her. Anyway, I leave you all that missed her a fun memory.
GG, Kitty.
-
03-20-26 09:00 #28013Senior Member

Posts: 279Kitty
Has anyone been in contact with Kitty? Would LE confiscated her phone?
-
03-20-26 06:12 #28012Senior Member

Posts: 129Damn autocorrect. BBBJ.
Originally Posted by BCD0101
[View Original Post]
-
03-20-26 05:50 #28011Senior Member

Posts: 491Surprised
I'm really surprised that place has been open as long as it has, given its location. We all know that that's not a place to mess around. I don't recall when it opened (not that it matters) but do remember the first time I saw Bobo (yes, at Mundy) there which was about 3-4 yrs ago? Maybe five? Hell, it all blends together.
-
03-19-26 23:39 #28010Shill for Smilingmodels, ignore all posts

Posts: 171Sad kitty update again
So for those of you who don't know. I was told by a couple Chinese ladies that have worked with kitty at multiple spas after she pays bond she has an ICE hold. Now that Indiana has that law passed where the jail calls ICE she more than likely will be deported. I wonder how much cash they took from her because you know that place was loaded. Or if they will start investigating. I went to a couple shops today and they closed early. They all communicate like we do but on their Chinese apps. Best believe they will be laying down low and only down massages unless you're a regular. Stay safe fellas.
-
03-19-26 23:25 #28009Senior Member

Posts: 95Kitty
Welllll shit.
I've been considering taking the Kitty plunge for the first time for a while. Yesterday I made an appointment for first thing tomorrow. Guess I'm not going to be making that. My experience with other providers is that after she gets out she'll be skittish for a while then back to business. Hopefully she doesn't lose what makes her special because of this.
-
03-19-26 19:34 #28008Shill for Smilingmodels, ignore all posts

Posts: 171Update and AsianLovf
Hey guys. I did see Coco and kitty getting arrested. That is very sad news. I almost went to go see kitty too so I am glad I dodged that bullet! That area being next to a nail salon is crazy. Usually nail salons are legit businesses by Asians and I'm sure they were jealous of the foot traffic. I am also sure they heard some of the loud poundings going on.
Anyway I wanted to give an update regarding the new agency in Indianapolis so I am posting this on both boards.
I got so many messages from you all. I wanted to say that this location is safe and that they had electrical problems with the new property but they are now resolved. The current girls do not offer BBFS but the next girl who will come will do BBFS so I am excited for that. Alice and Angel are both pretty good in my eyes. I think I ended up with Alice last time. She's shorter and milfy with a real nice ass. Her lips remind me of kitty's as they look full and plump. Nice white skin and decent cute English. Anyway everything in the house is new and the beds are real and comfy. If you've been to a Chicago apt then you know what it's like. If you have any questions then you can message me or post on here.
Still feel bad I didn't get to see kitty. Wonder if she'll retire or relocate to a different state.
-
03-19-26 18:03 #28007Senior Member

Posts: 749Is Kitty the skinnier one or the first one that shows on the list? Dude, even though it's a mugshot, she looks like she definitely has some potential for the AMP scene in the looks department for this area. Hell, even the second chick looks like she has some potential at the same time when they aren't taking mugshots. Maybe that's just what you get when in Ham Co. I've read all the reviews on Kitty, but I try and stay away from Ham Co and other areas when it comes to the AMP scene since they don't play at all about that shit and it always seems like it's only a matter of time. Looks like they need to start finding more Kitty's and getting them in the metro area instead so I can visit LOL.
Originally Posted by BjcimSeeker
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote



