Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 85 of 1952 FirstFirst ... 35 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 135 185 585 1085 ... LastLast
Results 1,261 to 1,275 of 29271
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #28011

    Megan aka Eliza bell

    I saw Megan at 317 and yes you put money on the table she does bbj and this because I was her client when she did scort Google her eliza bell there you can see some of her pics with thong on good luck guys.

    Quote Originally Posted by AdorableSilve  [View Original Post]
    No fun to be had there. I've been twice. I saw Megan once and Laray once. Some say they get lucky there and others say its legit.

    I got no inclination of anything more than a massage.

  2. #28010
    Quote Originally Posted by BjcimSeeker  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone been in contact with Kitty? Would LE confiscated her phone?
    Chalk up another reason to use a burner.

  3. #28009

    317 spa

    No fun to be had there. I've been twice. I saw Megan once and Laray once. Some say they get lucky there and others say its legit.

    I got no inclination of anything more than a massage.

  4. #28008
    Quote Originally Posted by BjcimSeeker  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone been in contact with Kitty? Would LE confiscated her phone?
    Last I checked, they don't let you keep your phone while you're in jail. If they make bail, many times they're immediately picked up by deportation bc even if they're 'legal' they've violated their visa. This is just general information, nothing I am saying applies to her specifically. I wouldn't share info even if I knew. Assume all of us know nothing.

    Nobody is going to post any details on this board. The best thing we can do is keep quiet about it. Do not try to contact her.

  5. #28007

    Remembering Kitty.

    Really sad news about Kitty. I would refrain from trying to contact, like someone said before, likely she is not coming back with an ICE hold on her. Anyway, I leave you all that missed her a fun memory.

    GG, Kitty.

  6. #28006

    Kitty

    Has anyone been in contact with Kitty? Would LE confiscated her phone?

  7. #28005
    Quote Originally Posted by BCD0101  [View Original Post]
    I also visited Angel on Emerson twice. The first time was with Ivy. I came into the room and she asked for boom boom before I started undressing. I obliged. All the normal things that have been mentioned, saran wrap around finger for her starfish, baby, CFS until I blew in the bag. She is really loud which is a little distracting.

    I believe I know that starfish is the anus, what does "baby" refer to? I thought it meant BBFS but your next word contradicts this.

    Everyone be caraeful.

    BCD.
    Damn autocorrect. BBBJ.

  8. #28004

    Surprised

    I'm really surprised that place has been open as long as it has, given its location. We all know that that's not a place to mess around. I don't recall when it opened (not that it matters) but do remember the first time I saw Bobo (yes, at Mundy) there which was about 3-4 yrs ago? Maybe five? Hell, it all blends together.

  9. #28003
    Shill for Smilingmodels, ignore all posts


    Posts: 171

    Sad kitty update again

    So for those of you who don't know. I was told by a couple Chinese ladies that have worked with kitty at multiple spas after she pays bond she has an ICE hold. Now that Indiana has that law passed where the jail calls ICE she more than likely will be deported. I wonder how much cash they took from her because you know that place was loaded. Or if they will start investigating. I went to a couple shops today and they closed early. They all communicate like we do but on their Chinese apps. Best believe they will be laying down low and only down massages unless you're a regular. Stay safe fellas.

  10. #28002

    Kitty

    Welllll shit.

    I've been considering taking the Kitty plunge for the first time for a while. Yesterday I made an appointment for first thing tomorrow. Guess I'm not going to be making that. My experience with other providers is that after she gets out she'll be skittish for a while then back to business. Hopefully she doesn't lose what makes her special because of this.

  11. #28001
    Shill for Smilingmodels, ignore all posts


    Posts: 171

    Update and AsianLovf

    Hey guys. I did see Coco and kitty getting arrested. That is very sad news. I almost went to go see kitty too so I am glad I dodged that bullet! That area being next to a nail salon is crazy. Usually nail salons are legit businesses by Asians and I'm sure they were jealous of the foot traffic. I am also sure they heard some of the loud poundings going on.

    Anyway I wanted to give an update regarding the new agency in Indianapolis so I am posting this on both boards.

    I got so many messages from you all. I wanted to say that this location is safe and that they had electrical problems with the new property but they are now resolved. The current girls do not offer BBFS but the next girl who will come will do BBFS so I am excited for that. Alice and Angel are both pretty good in my eyes. I think I ended up with Alice last time. She's shorter and milfy with a real nice ass. Her lips remind me of kitty's as they look full and plump. Nice white skin and decent cute English. Anyway everything in the house is new and the beds are real and comfy. If you've been to a Chicago apt then you know what it's like. If you have any questions then you can message me or post on here.

    Still feel bad I didn't get to see kitty. Wonder if she'll retire or relocate to a different state.

  12. #28000
    Quote Originally Posted by BjcimSeeker  [View Original Post]
    That is Kitty in mug shot. Probably a mistake having a shop in Ham Co.
    Is Kitty the skinnier one or the first one that shows on the list? Dude, even though it's a mugshot, she looks like she definitely has some potential for the AMP scene in the looks department for this area. Hell, even the second chick looks like she has some potential at the same time when they aren't taking mugshots. Maybe that's just what you get when in Ham Co. I've read all the reviews on Kitty, but I try and stay away from Ham Co and other areas when it comes to the AMP scene since they don't play at all about that shit and it always seems like it's only a matter of time. Looks like they need to start finding more Kitty's and getting them in the metro area instead so I can visit LOL.

  13. #27999

    The flaky ones are broke

    Celeste lives with her felon baby daddy and they're broke as fuck. Tashina's poor as fuck when she doesn't have an SD. They're not doing this because it's a bucket of cash, they're doing this because they're not functional enough to have real jobs. Which, okay, is 90% of the women we discuss on this site.

    Quote Originally Posted by JhnSmth  [View Original Post]
    That pic on the website is fairly recent. That's definitely her. She's a gorgeous, thick blonde. Or at least I think so. She usually doesn't have her makeup done like that pic though. But she IS flaky. A lit of those chicks are. They must make a bucket of cash to be that flaky about shit.

  14. #27998

    Coco

    Quote Originally Posted by XxxMail77  [View Original Post]
    Any clue who the other girl busted in the same day was? I see one that surely is "kitty" the other I've not seen before.
    The other girl is Coco that usually works along with Kitty.

  15. #27997
    Quote Originally Posted by Maudu  [View Original Post]
    Check Busted Neespaper, Hamilton County. Never seen her but they posted a pic of an Asian gal busted for prostitution.
    Any clue who the other girl busted in the same day was? I see one that surely is "kitty" the other I've not seen before.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape