Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 87 of 1953 FirstFirst ... 37 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 137 187 587 1087 ... LastLast
Results 1,291 to 1,305 of 29281
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #27991
    Quote Originally Posted by JhnSmth  [View Original Post]
    That pic on the website is fairly recent. That's definitely her. She's a gorgeous, thick blonde. Or at least I think so. She usually doesn't have her makeup done like that pic though. But she IS flaky. A lit of those chicks are. They must make a bucket of cash to be that flaky about shit.
    I really appreciate the info. I don't live in Indy but travel through there regularly and almost always find an AMP to stop at. Just trying to broaden my horizons a little with non AMP options.

    Thanks.

  2. #27990
    Quote Originally Posted by NuttinHappened  [View Original Post]
    You can't just say that and nothing else!
    Check Hamilton county busted page.

  3. #27989

    Emilyvee31

    Quote Originally Posted by Furiosa2024  [View Original Post]
    Emilyvee31.
    I was about to text the number but wanted to play the videos first in case there was info there. I have trouble with TikTok crashing my browser so when the browser crashed I tried my phone. Played the videos that way and when I went back to the page on my computer a minute later TikTok had a message saying "couldn't find this account". Then the same message appeared when I tried to get to the page again with my phone. I googled the number, which was still visible on google, and that yielded 4 TikTok accounts, as well as a post on a different site from November offering body rubs in Thunder Bay.

    Doesn't seem real. If any of you guys reach out and find she's real and in Indy, let us know.

  4. #27988

    Celeste

    Quote Originally Posted by Redward46  [View Original Post]
    She has worked at 317 off-and-on for years, yes she is cute, though the photos on their site are old. She is a bit of a flake, but a good time if you can pin her down and schedule.
    That pic on the website is fairly recent. That's definitely her. She's a gorgeous, thick blonde. Or at least I think so. She usually doesn't have her makeup done like that pic though. But she IS flaky. A lit of those chicks are. They must make a bucket of cash to be that flaky about shit.

  5. #27987

    Wait what!

    Quote Originally Posted by Tigen22  [View Original Post]
    Looks like LEO paid a visit. Kitty down.
    You can't just say that and nothing else!

  6. #27986
    Quote Originally Posted by Zorney99  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone ever seen Celeste at 317? Are the pics of her on the website really her? She's cute as can be but communication is not great.
    She has worked at 317 off-and-on for years, yes she is cute, though the photos on their site are old. She is a bit of a flake, but a good time if you can pin her down and schedule.

  7. #27985

    317

    Has anyone ever seen Celeste at 317? Are the pics of her on the website really her? She's cute as can be but communication is not great.

  8. #27984

    Mundy

    Looks like LEO paid a visit. Kitty down.

  9. #27983

    Here ya go

    Quote Originally Posted by JhnSmth  [View Original Post]
    Well there's more than one. So stop being a smart ass. Post the link of you want info. There is no rule prohibiting you from posting a hooker's working name.
    Emilyvee31.

  10. #27982

    Mundy

    Mundy Busted? Looks like LEO git Kitty.

    https://bustednewspaper.com/indiana/...28wGxkOMZLLX9Q

  11. #27981

    Nuru

    Quote Originally Posted by Furiosa2024  [View Original Post]
    The link has her name in it which is prohibited on this site. It's not that hard to find if you search Nuru massage, Indianapolis, 317,765.
    Well there's more than one. So stop being a smart ass. Post the link of you want info. There is no rule prohibiting you from posting a hooker's working name.

  12. #27980

    Meaning of "baby"?

    I also visited Angel on Emerson twice. The first time was with Ivy. I came into the room and she asked for boom boom before I started undressing. I obliged. All the normal things that have been mentioned, saran wrap around finger for her starfish, baby, CFS until I blew in the bag. She is really loud which is a little distracting.

    I believe I know that starfish is the anus, what does "baby" refer to? I thought it meant BBFS but your next word contradicts this.

    Everyone be caraeful.

    BCD.

  13. #27979
    Quote Originally Posted by TigerKing  [View Original Post]
    Maybe if you posted a link. Have no clue who you're talking about.
    The link has her name in it which is prohibited on this site. It's not that hard to find if you search Nuru massage, Indianapolis, 317,765.

  14. #27978

    Price limits

    Quote Originally Posted by SirRubAlot  [View Original Post]
    Agree. I've told the last couple mid. Tier girls I won't be returning after they tried to ask for a bigger tip "next time". No pussy is worth more than $2 per visit for FS. Shits getting as ridiculous as my grocery bill.
    I remember some at the Monica spa at 38th and eagle shore wanting 200 when they were open. I thought they had the best looking crew. I don't see any Monica level girls since they closed so anyone who wants 200 is hoping for a simp or someone who doesn't know better.

  15. #27977
    Quote Originally Posted by Furiosa2024  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone had any experience with the therapist that is posting about Nuru massages in the Indianapolis area?
    Maybe if you posted a link. Have no clue who you're talking about.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape