Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 17 of 959 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 67 117 517 ... LastLast
Results 241 to 255 of 14374
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14134

    Not that I know of

    Quote Originally Posted by CruiserCaptain  [View Original Post]
    Gunnison and Lawrence area? Those cross?
    I lived at lawrence and austin where it jogs up and becomes gunnison till harlem and then back to lawrence to the airport. So yes also not sure where this activity is though by description I am very interested myself so I hope he clarifies. Thank you.

  2. #14133
    Quote Originally Posted by JamesWat  [View Original Post]
    Gunnison and Lawrence area.

    Like 3/3,30 pm.

    Was just leaving a business meeting.

    I do not know if she hangs out always in that area.

    I am trying to upload few pics but having hard time.
    Gunnison and Lawrence area? Those cross?

  3. #14132

    Sw

    This afternoon around 4 going to be out looking for that SW from Andersonville, hopefully will find her.

    If not, tomorrow I'm free from the office and will be cruising all around that area until I find her again.

    I will give updates if I'm successful.

  4. #14131

    Andersonville area SW

    This afternoon I'm heading out to see if I can catch that SW in the Andersonville area.

    And if I don't find her this afternoon, tomorrow I'm free from the office and going to cruise the area until I catch her again.

    Will give updates of course.

  5. #14130

    Boxer Nose Vicky

    Anyone remember Boxer nose Vicky? She used to walk Cic between fully and Bel, around 2014--2017. Well bumped into her recently, not walking but still doing services. Got digits for future visits in RP. Looking to trade w Senior members, must have pics / contact info of potential trades.

  6. #14129
    Here a re few pics of her, did not take her face but body only.

  7. #14128
    Quote Originally Posted by ZckBrc  [View Original Post]
    What intersections and time of day / night?
    Gunnison and Lawrence area.

    Like 3/3,30 pm.

    Was just leaving a business meeting.

    I do not know if she hangs out always in that area.

    I am trying to upload few pics but having hard time.

  8. #14127
    Quote Originally Posted by JamesWat  [View Original Post]
    Hey folks. Last weekend I hookedup with this SW on Andersonville and Uptown, near Lawrence.

    She was young, between 18 and 20. Very skinny but gorgeous. I think perhaps Ukrainian.

    I was there for personal business and I saw her walking the street, well, I tool courage and just sided her and that's when I understood she was a SW.

    I took few pics of her, for extra she allowed it. She takes it on all her holes and does BJ without cover.

    Still a tight little body. I did not see her pimp around but I saw a car parked with someone inside.

    She did not give me her number. But she said she will be around and if we meet next time she will.

    Her English is broken.
    What intersections and time of day / night?

  9. #14126
    Trying to add few pics that I took of her.

    Quote Originally Posted by JamesWat  [View Original Post]
    Hey folks. Last weekend I hooked up with this SW on Andersonville and Uptown, near Lawrence.

    She was young, between 18 and 20. Very skinny but gorgeous. I think perhaps Ukrainian.

    I was there for personal business and I saw her walking the street, well, I tool courage and just sided her and that's when I understood she was a SW.

    I took few pics of her, for extra she allowed it. She takes it on all her holes and does BJ without cover.

    Still a tight little body. I did not see her pimp around but I saw a car parked with someone inside.

    She did not give me her number. But she said she will be around and if we meet next time she will.

    Her English is broken.

  10. #14125

    SW in Andersonville

    Hey folks. Last weekend I hookedup with this SW on Andersonville and Uptown, near Lawrence.

    She was young, between 18 and 20. Very skinny but gorgeous. I think perhaps Ukrainian.

    I was there for personal business and I saw her walking the street, well, I tool courage and just sided her and that's when I understood she was a SW.

    I took few pics of her, for extra she allowed it. She takes it on all her holes and does BJ without cover.

    Still a tight little body. I did not see her pimp around but I saw a car parked with someone inside.

    She did not give me her number. But she said she will be around and if we meet next time she will.

    Her English is broken.

  11. #14124
    Quote Originally Posted by BareBarry  [View Original Post]
    Haven't been out for a ride since last summer. Is 5th still active?
    Fifth is active still but you have to be careful a lot of LEO driving around some chick got smoked yesterday on fifth so probably more LEO.

  12. #14123
    Quote Originally Posted by JumpSmoker90  [View Original Post]
    Is the Cicero stroll dead now? Was down there the last two weekends and there was not a soul to be seen. Just because of a police camera on 49th? I went down the side streets thinking they might have just moved off of Cicero but nope.
    Dead they started locking up all the walkers since it hit the news. Won't be coming back anytime soon.

  13. #14122
    Quote Originally Posted by JumpSmoker90  [View Original Post]
    Is the Cicero stroll dead now? Was down there the last two weekends and there was not a soul to be seen. Just because of a police camera on 49th? I went down the side streets thinking they might have just moved off of Cicero but nope.
    They cleaned it up big time over last summer, people on here said theirs be back but it's been months now and it's still dead.

  14. #14121

    Fifth

    Haven't been out for a ride since last summer. Is 5th still active?

  15. #14120
    Quote Originally Posted by UncutDiamond  [View Original Post]
    Whoever suggested needs there account deactivated, or tied to the bed and beat with bars of soap stuffed in socks. I've been out of the game for half a year now because it's usually slow during winter and for personal reasons. Since the weather is getting nice I decided to scratch that itch last weekend but it's not nice enough for me to travel all the way to 5th. After doing some digging I saw a post from a user claiming he picked up some SW on 75th and Halstead which is near me. I went to check it out and see if there are any gems as the post didn't specify the quality of SW. As I'm driving down Halstead getting close to 74th I see the back of a SW with some nice legs. So I pull over said hey how are you, she turns around and it's a dude in a cheap wig with a 5 o'clock shadow and no it was a TSW it was just a dude. Usually TSW have surgery, hormones replacement, or anything to help the present as feminine / female, the only thing that was feminine on him other than the wig was the leggings that tricked me. He must have noticed the shock on my face caused he turned around and started walking down the street. I gather my thoughts and decided to keep looking, I head back to 75th and Halstead and I see this SW with a phat ass so I pull over hoping it's not a man or a TSW but I was disappointed again. This time it was a TSW but she was obviously on something, she was blasting music from her phone and kept yanking on my door handle trying to get in. I told her to back up several times so I can pull off but she wasn't listening so I drove off. Pissed after both of these bad experiences I go down a side street so I can go home and I see a arm stick out of a car and flag me down, I stop beside the car and see an absolute unit of what I assume was another TSW asking if I wanted head. I rolled up my and continued my trip home confused and pissed on what just happened.
    Sounds like you had an adventurous day bruh. I'm glad you peeped the play though.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape