Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 256 to 270 of 14374
-
03-08-26 18:53 #14119Senior Member

Posts: 323Cicero
Is the Cicero stroll dead now? Was down there the last two weekends and there was not a soul to be seen. Just because of a police camera on 49th? I went down the side streets thinking they might have just moved off of Cicero but nope.
-
03-08-26 11:41 #14118Regular Member

Posts: 21Chizhutch is in Philadelphia, those aren't Cocky's vids
I was trying to inform y'all in my last post but it got deleted.
Originally Posted by SluggaP
[View Original Post]
-
03-07-26 19:26 #14117Regular Member

Posts: 21Suspicious
[Deleted by Admin]
Add him to your ignore list if you don't like what he posts.
A2
-
03-07-26 19:06 #14116Regular Member

Posts: 2174th-75th Halstead
Whoever suggested needs there account deactivated, or tied to the bed and beat with bars of soap stuffed in socks. I've been out of the game for half a year now because it's usually slow during winter and for personal reasons. Since the weather is getting nice I decided to scratch that itch last weekend but it's not nice enough for me to travel all the way to 5th. After doing some digging I saw a post from a user claiming he picked up some SW on 75th and Halstead which is near me. I went to check it out and see if there are any gems as the post didn't specify the quality of SW. As I'm driving down Halstead getting close to 74th I see the back of a SW with some nice legs. So I pull over said hey how are you, she turns around and it's a dude in a cheap wig with a 5 o'clock shadow and no it was a TSW it was just a dude. Usually TSW have surgery, hormones replacement, or anything to help the present as feminine / female, the only thing that was feminine on him other than the wig was the leggings that tricked me. He must have noticed the shock on my face caused he turned around and started walking down the street. I gather my thoughts and decided to keep looking, I head back to 75th and Halstead and I see this SW with a phat ass so I pull over hoping it's not a man or a TSW but I was disappointed again. This time it was a TSW but she was obviously on something, she was blasting music from her phone and kept yanking on my door handle trying to get in. I told her to back up several times so I can pull off but she wasn't listening so I drove off. Pissed after both of these bad experiences I go down a side street so I can go home and I see a arm stick out of a car and flag me down, I stop beside the car and see an absolute unit of what I assume was another TSW asking if I wanted head. I rolled up my and continued my trip home confused and pissed on what just happened.
-
03-07-26 16:54 #14115Senior Member

Posts: 469XVideos
Are all those girls on your page from Chicago area?
Originally Posted by Cockyboy2025
[View Original Post]
-
03-07-26 09:01 #14114Regular Member

Posts: 17I was with a girl that's not exactly a SW. She spent the night. She was kind of a *****. That's all. Makes me think this is not a good investment of my time and money. I could probably be approaching this way better.
Originally Posted by Derick171
[View Original Post]
-
03-06-26 19:01 #14113Senior Member

Posts: 109Wow
Oh wow thanks for the link. Good stuff on there. Do you mind sharing what bad experience you had or let us know who not to monger with. LOL.
Originally Posted by Cockyboy2025
[View Original Post]
-
03-06-26 14:01 #14112Regular Member

Posts: 17Holy shit WTF! You seriously? They arrested her for what reason? Obviously not prostitution since you didn't get arrested. My guess is for poss of contrld substnc. Or some shit like that. Anyway you probably should see that as a close call.
Originally Posted by MadRox69
[View Original Post]
-
03-06-26 12:10 #14111Senior Member

Posts: 66Met with some chick on 5th named Lisa is sucked my shit real good for. 40. LEO was out and locked her up after I dropped her off by the gas station. She had a fat ass and kept coughing probably from smoking cigs and crack all day.
-
03-05-26 16:27 #14110Senior Member

Posts: 435Street Walker Interviews
For those interested this link will take you to numerous interviews with Milwaukee Street Walkers.
https://www.youtube.com/@f.a.c.eproductions7337
-
03-05-26 16:18 #14109Senior Member

Posts: 435Not to start a Milwaukee fight on the Chicago forum, but I got to point out that there are always the same guys (2 or 3 on the Milwaukee forum) griping about getting ripped off, getting hurried and poor service. They complain about the very same girls who give most of us great service and full GFE experiences, at least after we have dated them a couple times. The evidence kinda speaks for its self I think, if someone treats the girls like shit, is disrespectful and tries for a BJ at $10 cause that's all they can afford isn't going to get the 5 star treatment.
Originally Posted by Slapshot
[View Original Post]
My last two times in town it has been slow, but the quality has been there. There are times I'll see a dozen girls on Greenfield between 6th and 27th every pass.
If you want to see what the girls look like, I posted over 60 photos on the Milwaukee Street Walker forum on 01/07/26 and 01/08/26 and also on my last post today and on 2/10/26.
I've only had a couple chances to sample the Chicago street walker scene, and it's all been on 5th, but I assume you have the same type guys here. The 3 girls I picked up there gave good, if uninspired service and I'm sure that service would have gotten better with more dates.
Bottom line, act like a cheap jerk and guess what, you get treated like a cheap jerk.
-
02-26-26 21:19 #14108Senior Member

Posts: 88Mally
Yeah I'm bummed at Norma's passing, she was always great.
Originally Posted by Member#1117
[View Original Post]
Just saw Mally though at her new place in Berwyn, off Cermak, heads up her place is next to a store front so you'll have to go in through the side gate to get to her place.
-
02-26-26 00:36 #14107Senior Member

Posts: 334Why yes she did
I have yet to figure out the Mally situation. She somehow seems to have a steady place for her and some of her friends to work out of. A rolling group of a handful of women who most work the street as well. They all need their medicine.
Originally Posted by Chigod7
[View Original Post]
I never saw Norma other than briefly at Mally's place but she was one of the prettier ones. It's a shame that she has passed.
-
02-25-26 10:12 #14106Senior Member

Posts: 362Milwaukee is awful!
Don't be fooled by those comments, it's the same 3 or 4 guys posting the same BS. I'm a regular there, it's declined greatly and I mean from quantity to quality it just doesn't get any worse than Milwaukee. 2015 to 2018 it was a goldmine on the south side, the only thing left now are mental defectives, hard core addicts and homeless zombies. I sear to God I can't believe how bad it's got here.
Originally Posted by HappyGardener
[View Original Post]
-
02-24-26 23:40 #14105Senior Member

Posts: 78Most likey Roxanne. She has been around for ages. Good person but I will not be doing anything with her anytime soon LOL.
Originally Posted by ChiTownGuy76
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





