Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 241 to 255 of 14374
-
03-20-26 08:14 #14134Senior Member

Posts: 1620Not that I know of
I lived at lawrence and austin where it jogs up and becomes gunnison till harlem and then back to lawrence to the airport. So yes also not sure where this activity is though by description I am very interested myself so I hope he clarifies. Thank you.
Originally Posted by CruiserCaptain
[View Original Post]
-
03-19-26 18:21 #14133Regular Member

Posts: 17Gunnison and Lawrence area? Those cross?
Originally Posted by JamesWat
[View Original Post]
-
03-19-26 12:49 #14132Senior Member

Posts: 56Sw
This afternoon around 4 going to be out looking for that SW from Andersonville, hopefully will find her.
If not, tomorrow I'm free from the office and will be cruising all around that area until I find her again.
I will give updates if I'm successful.
-
03-19-26 12:29 #14131Senior Member

Posts: 56Andersonville area SW
This afternoon I'm heading out to see if I can catch that SW in the Andersonville area.
And if I don't find her this afternoon, tomorrow I'm free from the office and going to cruise the area until I catch her again.
Will give updates of course.
-
03-15-26 21:36 #14130Senior Member

Posts: 172Boxer Nose Vicky
Anyone remember Boxer nose Vicky? She used to walk Cic between fully and Bel, around 2014--2017. Well bumped into her recently, not walking but still doing services. Got digits for future visits in RP. Looking to trade w Senior members, must have pics / contact info of potential trades.
-
03-15-26 17:18 #14129Senior Member

Posts: 56Here a re few pics of her, did not take her face but body only.
-
03-15-26 16:47 #14128Senior Member

Posts: 56Gunnison and Lawrence area.
Originally Posted by ZckBrc
[View Original Post]
Like 3/3,30 pm.
Was just leaving a business meeting.
I do not know if she hangs out always in that area.
I am trying to upload few pics but having hard time.
-
03-15-26 16:19 #14127Senior Member

Posts: 663What intersections and time of day / night?
Originally Posted by JamesWat
[View Original Post]
-
03-15-26 15:32 #14126Senior Member

Posts: 56Trying to add few pics that I took of her.
Originally Posted by JamesWat
[View Original Post]
-
03-15-26 11:46 #14125Senior Member

Posts: 56SW in Andersonville
Hey folks. Last weekend I hookedup with this SW on Andersonville and Uptown, near Lawrence.
She was young, between 18 and 20. Very skinny but gorgeous. I think perhaps Ukrainian.
I was there for personal business and I saw her walking the street, well, I tool courage and just sided her and that's when I understood she was a SW.
I took few pics of her, for extra she allowed it. She takes it on all her holes and does BJ without cover.
Still a tight little body. I did not see her pimp around but I saw a car parked with someone inside.
She did not give me her number. But she said she will be around and if we meet next time she will.
Her English is broken.
-
03-10-26 01:32 #14124Senior Member

Posts: 66Fifth is active still but you have to be careful a lot of LEO driving around some chick got smoked yesterday on fifth so probably more LEO.
Originally Posted by BareBarry
[View Original Post]
-
03-10-26 01:31 #14123Senior Member

Posts: 66Dead they started locking up all the walkers since it hit the news. Won't be coming back anytime soon.
Originally Posted by JumpSmoker90
[View Original Post]
-
03-10-26 01:13 #14122Senior Member

Posts: 263They cleaned it up big time over last summer, people on here said theirs be back but it's been months now and it's still dead.
Originally Posted by JumpSmoker90
[View Original Post]
-
03-08-26 19:57 #14121Regular Member

Posts: 49Fifth
Haven't been out for a ride since last summer. Is 5th still active?
-
03-08-26 19:50 #14120Senior Member

Posts: 177Sounds like you had an adventurous day bruh. I'm glad you peeped the play though.
Originally Posted by UncutDiamond
[View Original Post]













Reply With Quote




