Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reviews

+ Add Report
Page 39 of 2214 FirstFirst ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 89 139 539 1039 ... LastLast
Results 571 to 585 of 33197
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #32627

    Cynn

    Got a change to meet with Cynn (https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/204244342).

    Communication was decent. Messaged her a few hours before to get details and then followed up 30 minutes ahead. Ad lists video verification but she didn't have me do that. YMMV. Incall at a No-Tell in Sharonville. I know a lot of members have that on do-not-fly, but I've found I just got to do a bit more research before seeing anyone around there. She cycles between here, Toledo, and Detroit every couple weeks from what I can tell.

    The meet itself was great. Opted for a short and sweet QV. Ass was amazing and bubbly. She knows how to throw it back. Head game was on point and she had the stamina to keep at it. Tight as I could want and didn't watch the clock. I wouldn't be surprised if we ran a little over on time. If you're a tits guy, she's probably not the one for you, but otherwise a good deal for the price.

    ZD.

  2. #32626

    Kayla

    Quote Originally Posted by NewToCincy21  [View Original Post]
    She was mentioned on here back in December as both Kayla and Katie but it doesn't look like anyone had seen her at the time. Any intel out there?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cinci...-/362257619003
    I've seen her twice, once in September and November. In September she had just started posting, acted like a newby was nervous seemed inexperienced, though I read later that she was a returning pro. In November she acted like a pro, though she was probably 15 lb lighter, and a habit seemed to be the reason. I thought she was very attractive, performance was lack luster, she was very nice and I felt safe. Both times the kitty was extremely tight so I will probably repeat at some point. YMMV, when she was posting in the fall she posted once a day almost every day, I read that she was in treatment at the beginning of the year, then randomly posted every 2-3 weeks, so I'm not sure it's actually her putting up the ads.

  3. #32625
    Senior Member


    Posts: 826

    Debra Hollander Info Request

    Gents, Fellow Savages -

    One of Tryst's mature traveling entertainers, Debra Hollander, will be visiting Cincinnati tomorrow (Tuesday). I've been wanting to see her for awhile but schedules didn't align. Tomorrow, I plan to change that.

    https://tryst.link/escort/debra-hollander

    Debra discourages reviews and I am not planning to break her trust. What I would like to know is whether any of you fellas have seen her and would be willing to share your impressions and/or tips via DM?

    Thanks in advance.
    Slam.

  4. #32624

    Full time job

    Doesn't it feel like a full time job trying to get these girls to respond to a text or a phone call?? Or even showing up for outcall?? I know it hard to get the girls to come to you but it is ridiculous!!

  5. #32623

    Damn

    Quote Originally Posted by NextDoorFun19  [View Original Post]
    Paid her a visit recently, her photos looked good. Arrived at her location and the place was an absolute mess and reeked of cigarettes, some were still burning in a cup next to bed. She looked significantly heavier than photos. Just a huge disappointment. Gave her a small donation and left. Seems like she has multiple listings / phone numbers, but here is one: https://tryst.link/escort/cameronboiling5377
    I hate to see this disappointing review on Cameron. I have been interested in seeing her since she's been on my radar for some time but I'll have to pass now. If you actually pay attention to photos she's posted it almost looks as thought you can see her slowly go down hill. ; (.

    Luv.

  6. #32622

    Yum

    Quote Originally Posted by NewToCincy21  [View Original Post]
    She was mentioned on here back in December as both Kayla and Katie but it doesn't look like anyone had seen her at the time. Any intel out there?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cinci...-/362257619003
    Kayla or Katie, She looks delicious. Please report back.

  7. #32621

    ?

    Quote Originally Posted by IdleHands1  [View Original Post]
    I had "breakfast" with Sassy (Sass with the ASS) last Friday, and the morning didn't just startit detonated. I walked in and there she was, radiating the kind of confidence usually reserved for people who believe the sun clocks in because they signed its timesheet.

    She hit me like a quadruple‑shot espresso brewed by a wizard who moonlights as a pyromaniac.

    One moment I was a regular human being; the next I was vibrating at a frequency detectable only by dogs and NASA hardware.

    Her energy was fresher than orange juice squeezed by angels who do CrossFit. One sip of her vibe and suddenly I could see through walls, resolve childhood issues, and remember exactly where I left my keys in 2007.

    And sweet? Please. Picture maple syrup that knows it's the Beyonc of breakfastslow, glossy, dramatic, and fully aware that everyone in the room is beneath it. She didn't drizzle; she performed. She descended those pancakes like she was floating down the Met Gala staircase, leaving a golden shimmer that probably increased the property value of the table.

    That's Sassy. Not a breakfast datean entire theme park attraction. A full‑course spectacle. A morning so outrageous it should've come with a safety briefing, a souvenir photo, and a height requirement.

    The meal was fresh and perfectly prepared. Presentation was gorgeous.

    Service, was efficient, knowledgeable, and ready for any special request.

    Cleanliness & hygiene was a flawless 10.

    Atmosphere was delightful, like brunching inside a warm hug.
    Where did you find your keys?

  8. #32620
    Quote Originally Posted by NextDoorFun19  [View Original Post]
    Paid her a visit recently, her photos looked good. Arrived at her location and the place was an absolute mess and reeked of cigarettes, some were still burning in a cup next to bed. She looked significantly heavier than photos. Just a huge disappointment. Gave her a small donation and left. Seems like she has multiple listings / phone numbers, but here is one: https://tryst.link/escort/cameronboiling5377
    Well, crao. She's off my! Its now.

  9. #32619

    Katie or Kayla?

    She was mentioned on here back in December as both Kayla and Katie but it doesn't look like anyone had seen her at the time. Any intel out there?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cinci...-/362257619003
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20260320_022540_Chrome.jpg‎  

  10. #32618

    Sassy

    Quote Originally Posted by IdleHands1  [View Original Post]
    I had "breakfast" with Sassy (Sass with the ASS) last Friday, and the morning didn't just startit detonated. I walked in and there she was, radiating the kind of confidence usually reserved for people who believe the sun clocks in because they signed its timesheet.

    She hit me like a quadruple‑shot espresso brewed by a wizard who moonlights as a pyromaniac.

    One moment I was a regular human being; the next I was vibrating at a frequency detectable only by dogs and NASA hardware.

    Her energy was fresher than orange juice squeezed by angels who do CrossFit. One sip of her vibe and suddenly I could see through walls, resolve childhood issues, and remember exactly where I left my keys in 2007.

    And sweet? Please. Picture maple syrup that knows it's the Beyonc of breakfastslow, glossy, dramatic, and fully aware that everyone in the room is beneath it. She didn't drizzle; she performed. She descended those pancakes like she was floating down the Met Gala staircase, leaving a golden shimmer that probably increased the property value of the table.
    Dang, you deserve a Pulitzer for this piece of art you wrote. I know I'd like to see her but her verification process is out of my comfort zone. However I can tell that she's a gem and you're lucky. I'm jelly.

  11. #32617

    Kitty

    Quote Originally Posted by Talegudo10  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone have info on her?

    I posted this in Dayton forums a while back, now she is posting on Cincinnati, please I need info before I pull the trigger.

    Thank you in advance.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...-/982079727542
    She's got a place in Franklin. Friendly, clean and speak fluent Greek. Can't go wrong.

  12. #32616

    Rachel

    Quote Originally Posted by TonguenGroove  [View Original Post]
    She will enjoy it as much as you do. They are super sensitive now.
    I hope to see her real soon. She's very nice too. I asked her to see me on a shirt notice to which she agreed but stars were not in my favor. Hopefully next time round all will work out perfectly.

  13. #32615

    Cameron. Yuck

    Paid her a visit recently, her photos looked good. Arrived at her location and the place was an absolute mess and reeked of cigarettes, some were still burning in a cup next to bed. She looked significantly heavier than photos. Just a huge disappointment. Gave her a small donation and left. Seems like she has multiple listings / phone numbers, but here is one: https://tryst.link/escort/cameronboiling5377

  14. #32614
    Quote Originally Posted by Hornyleo  [View Original Post]
    Damn, I miss those melons. Now all I can think is sucking them. Thanks!
    She will enjoy it as much as you do. They are super sensitive now.

  15. #32613

    Divine Rachel

    Quote Originally Posted by TonguenGroove  [View Original Post]
    Happy St. Paddy day to all you mongers. It that time of year reds getting ready for opening day an I have returned from Florida.

    Two thing I all ways look forward to when I return is the Skyline and visiting my Favorite Divine Rachel.

    As usual both came through for me. The wait to see Rachel was worth it. We scheduled a afternoon together because we both knew.

    It would be a reunion we didn't want to rush. I said it before she gets better each time. Started by sucking on the Twins I think she had a orgasm.

    While I pushed both together a sucked both nipples at the same time. I move down slowly licking Al the way down. Didn't take long an I know she had a large orgasm.

    By the loud screams she made. Got a sloppy BJ before I flipped her over a fucked her Doggie. Didn't take long before I filled the bag. Had clean up then we enjoyed a drink.

    Together but before I left had to suck that pussy one more time. Left happy but weak in the knees. Great body an gets into what she does. HB out. But will repeat.
    Damn, I miss those melons. Now all I can think is sucking them. Thanks!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape