Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reviews

+ Add Report
Page 40 of 2214 FirstFirst ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 90 140 540 1040 ... LastLast
Results 586 to 600 of 33199
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #32614

    Cameron. Yuck

    Paid her a visit recently, her photos looked good. Arrived at her location and the place was an absolute mess and reeked of cigarettes, some were still burning in a cup next to bed. She looked significantly heavier than photos. Just a huge disappointment. Gave her a small donation and left. Seems like she has multiple listings / phone numbers, but here is one: https://tryst.link/escort/cameronboiling5377

  2. #32613
    Quote Originally Posted by Hornyleo  [View Original Post]
    Damn, I miss those melons. Now all I can think is sucking them. Thanks!
    She will enjoy it as much as you do. They are super sensitive now.

  3. #32612

    Divine Rachel

    Quote Originally Posted by TonguenGroove  [View Original Post]
    Happy St. Paddy day to all you mongers. It that time of year reds getting ready for opening day an I have returned from Florida.

    Two thing I all ways look forward to when I return is the Skyline and visiting my Favorite Divine Rachel.

    As usual both came through for me. The wait to see Rachel was worth it. We scheduled a afternoon together because we both knew.

    It would be a reunion we didn't want to rush. I said it before she gets better each time. Started by sucking on the Twins I think she had a orgasm.

    While I pushed both together a sucked both nipples at the same time. I move down slowly licking Al the way down. Didn't take long an I know she had a large orgasm.

    By the loud screams she made. Got a sloppy BJ before I flipped her over a fucked her Doggie. Didn't take long before I filled the bag. Had clean up then we enjoyed a drink.

    Together but before I left had to suck that pussy one more time. Left happy but weak in the knees. Great body an gets into what she does. HB out. But will repeat.
    Damn, I miss those melons. Now all I can think is sucking them. Thanks!

  4. #32611
    Quote Originally Posted by InTwoDeep  [View Original Post]
    I've got ahold of Missy and we've talked for a week. What I found out is she is only online, does not meet anyone in person. Believe me I've tried multiple times. LOL.
    I saw her for a year, she used to be SW. She may have changed what she does, but I stopped seeing her when she tried a price increase and a bad attitude.

  5. #32610
    Happy St. Paddy day to all you mongers. It that time of year reds getting ready for opening day an I have returned from Florida.

    Two thing I all ways look forward to when I return is the Skyline and visiting my Favorite Divine Rachel.

    As usual both came through for me. The wait to see Rachel was worth it. We scheduled a afternoon together because we both knew.

    It would be a reunion we didn't want to rush. I said it before she gets better each time. Started by sucking on the Twins I think she had a orgasm.

    While I pushed both together a sucked both nipples at the same time. I move down slowly licking Al the way down. Didn't take long an I know she had a large orgasm.

    By the loud screams she made. Got a sloppy BJ before I flipped her over a fucked her Doggie. Didn't take long before I filled the bag. Had clean up then we enjoyed a drink.

    Together but before I left had to suck that pussy one more time. Left happy but weak in the knees. Great body an gets into what she does. HB out. But will repeat.

  6. #32609
    The information may be real. The girls aren't. Search Hotel Asians here.

    Quote Originally Posted by Otljoin1  [View Original Post]
    I found these links online, but the content seems questionable. Can anyone here confirm whether this information is real?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/bisma...-/525263268069

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cinci...a/885353498629

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ann-a...-/779528566892

  7. #32608
    Quote Originally Posted by Springer2024  [View Original Post]
    I tried a few time to contact her. The only reply I got was like 24 hours later. Most of the time the phone isn't even on or just a burner that uses wi-fi. It's a shame. I bet she would be a good time! If anyone has any other way to get ahold of her or can confirm she's legit.
    I've got ahold of Missy and we've talked for a week. What I found out is she is only online, does not meet anyone in person. Believe me I've tried multiple times. LOL.

  8. #32607

    Is this information real?

    I found these links online, but the content seems questionable. Can anyone here confirm whether this information is real?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/bisma...-/525263268069

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cinci...a/885353498629

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ann-a...-/779528566892

  9. #32606

    Missy must be missing out!

    Quote Originally Posted by IdleHands1  [View Original Post]
    Attempted to contact twice. No luck. My two cents. Move on.
    I tried a few time to contact her. The only reply I got was like 24 hours later. Most of the time the phone isn't even on or just a burner that uses wi-fi. It's a shame. I bet she would be a good time! If anyone has any other way to get ahold of her or can confirm she's legit.

  10. #32605

    NO Luck Missy

    Attempted to contact twice. No luck. My two cents. Move on.

    Quote Originally Posted by RubMania19  [View Original Post]
    Hey gents, checking to see if anyone has any experience or info on Missy from Price Hill? Thanks in advance.

    https://escortbabylon.net/image_list...ca013554b0a710

  11. #32604
    Quote Originally Posted by RubMania19  [View Original Post]
    Hey gents, checking to see if anyone has any experience or info on Missy from Price Hill? Thanks in advance.

    https://escortbabylon.net/image_list...ca013554b0a710
    She is real, her real name is laura. She can be good, but she can turn on ya too. Ice is her thing.

  12. #32603

    Shadesville

    Quote Originally Posted by FeralAlias9  [View Original Post]
    Can anyone provide any firsthand info or reports on any of these lovely ladies?
    "Jessica Lynn" is using pictures of Natalie Gauvreau, a Canadian "model, actress, and social media influencer known for her viral presence behind the Dallas Stars NHL bench during playoff games. ".

    And according to this scam ad, she was also offering to peg guys in Brisbane in 2024 :

    https://secrethostess.com/7738475/

    For "Grace" and "Emily", their listed phone numbers and emails pull no reviews on the oTHeR site. Email addresses with 6 digits in them always make me think bot / spam / scam. No face pics is a red flag too, especially in context. I suppose it's possible that these are two brand new young foxes who only put adds on Erotic Monkey, but I'd say it's much more likely that they are scams. If you decide to TOFTT, whatever you do, don't pay a deposit.

    Personally I would forget these and look for someone more well-established. The forum is full of names of known, reliable providers. Good hunting, be safe.

  13. #32602

    Yep I noticed that too!!

    Quote Originally Posted by VinnieKramer  [View Original Post]
    Something is off with those profiles. None of them has a seen online date but all have recent (ish) reviews.

    If I search Cincinnati on that site, after 3 pages it gets to some really old reviews fast but none of your targets shows up.
    Hell someone revived LSM and she already passed away!! There some crazy shit going on this page!! I noticed it too.

    Maybe someone a nothing else to do but put up bullshit reviews on people that not been on that site in long time plus see a lot of new providerssxbe that why I'm getting to text from Pablo LOL!!

  14. #32601

    Rotten in Denmark

    Something is off with those profiles. None of them has a seen online date but all have recent (ish) reviews.

    If I search Cincinnati on that site, after 3 pages it gets to some really old reviews fast but none of your targets shows up.

    Quote Originally Posted by FeralAlias9  [View Original Post]
    Hi friends,

    I'm interested in seeing a couple of new (to me) local providers. Here are my top three contestants.

    Can anyone provide any firsthand info or reports on any of these lovely ladies?

    Grace -.

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/grace-es...cinnati-399454

    Emily -.

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/emily-es...cinnati-400162

    Jessica Lynn -.

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/jessica-...cinnati-314067

    Thanks!

  15. #32600
    Quote Originally Posted by Mrc68  [View Original Post]
    Mailbox was full but if anyone needs her number let me know. I think she's free now.

    She's a ebony spinner 22 BTW if you didn't see the post before.
    I try to pm but message can't go. Inbox is full.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape