Thread: Escort Reviews
+
Add Report
Results 571 to 585 of 33413
-
03-20-26 06:59 #32843Senior Member

Posts: 844?
Where did you find your keys?
Originally Posted by IdleHands1
[View Original Post]
-
03-20-26 06:33 #32842Senior Member

Posts: 433Well, crao. She's off my! Its now.
Originally Posted by NextDoorFun19
[View Original Post]
-
03-20-26 02:28 #32841Senior Member

Posts: 48Katie or Kayla?
She was mentioned on here back in December as both Kayla and Katie but it doesn't look like anyone had seen her at the time. Any intel out there?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/cinci...-/362257619003
-
03-19-26 17:34 #32840Senior Member

Posts: 151Sassy
Dang, you deserve a Pulitzer for this piece of art you wrote. I know I'd like to see her but her verification process is out of my comfort zone. However I can tell that she's a gem and you're lucky. I'm jelly.
Originally Posted by IdleHands1
[View Original Post]
-
03-19-26 17:17 #32839Senior Member

Posts: 151Kitty
She's got a place in Franklin. Friendly, clean and speak fluent Greek. Can't go wrong.
Originally Posted by Talegudo10
[View Original Post]
-
03-19-26 17:07 #32838Senior Member

Posts: 151Rachel
I hope to see her real soon. She's very nice too. I asked her to see me on a shirt notice to which she agreed but stars were not in my favor. Hopefully next time round all will work out perfectly.
Originally Posted by TonguenGroove
[View Original Post]
-
03-19-26 16:00 #32837Regular Member

Posts: 9Cameron. Yuck
Paid her a visit recently, her photos looked good. Arrived at her location and the place was an absolute mess and reeked of cigarettes, some were still burning in a cup next to bed. She looked significantly heavier than photos. Just a huge disappointment. Gave her a small donation and left. Seems like she has multiple listings / phone numbers, but here is one: https://tryst.link/escort/cameronboiling5377
-
03-19-26 13:49 #32836Senior Member

Posts: 384She will enjoy it as much as you do. They are super sensitive now.
Originally Posted by Hornyleo
[View Original Post]
-
03-19-26 08:24 #32835Senior Member

Posts: 151Divine Rachel
Damn, I miss those melons. Now all I can think is sucking them. Thanks!
Originally Posted by TonguenGroove
[View Original Post]
-
03-17-26 17:08 #32834Regular Member

Posts: 17I saw her for a year, she used to be SW. She may have changed what she does, but I stopped seeing her when she tried a price increase and a bad attitude.
Originally Posted by InTwoDeep
[View Original Post]
-
03-17-26 13:29 #32833Senior Member

Posts: 384Happy St. Paddy day to all you mongers. It that time of year reds getting ready for opening day an I have returned from Florida.
Two thing I all ways look forward to when I return is the Skyline and visiting my Favorite Divine Rachel.
As usual both came through for me. The wait to see Rachel was worth it. We scheduled a afternoon together because we both knew.
It would be a reunion we didn't want to rush. I said it before she gets better each time. Started by sucking on the Twins I think she had a orgasm.
While I pushed both together a sucked both nipples at the same time. I move down slowly licking Al the way down. Didn't take long an I know she had a large orgasm.
By the loud screams she made. Got a sloppy BJ before I flipped her over a fucked her Doggie. Didn't take long before I filled the bag. Had clean up then we enjoyed a drink.
Together but before I left had to suck that pussy one more time. Left happy but weak in the knees. Great body an gets into what she does. HB out. But will repeat.
-
03-17-26 05:56 #32832Senior Member

Posts: 433The information may be real. The girls aren't. Search Hotel Asians here.
Originally Posted by Otljoin1
[View Original Post]
-
03-16-26 16:32 #32831Senior Member

Posts: 50I've got ahold of Missy and we've talked for a week. What I found out is she is only online, does not meet anyone in person. Believe me I've tried multiple times. LOL.
Originally Posted by Springer2024
[View Original Post]
-
03-16-26 15:36 #32830Regular Member

Posts: 11Is this information real?
I found these links online, but the content seems questionable. Can anyone here confirm whether this information is real?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/bisma...-/525263268069
https://skipthegames.com/posts/cinci...a/885353498629
https://skipthegames.com/posts/ann-a...-/779528566892
-
03-16-26 12:56 #32829Senior Member

Posts: 56Missy must be missing out!
I tried a few time to contact her. The only reply I got was like 24 hours later. Most of the time the phone isn't even on or just a burner that uses wi-fi. It's a shame. I bet she would be a good time! If anyone has any other way to get ahold of her or can confirm she's legit.
Originally Posted by IdleHands1
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote




