Thread: Escort Reviews
+
Add Report
Results 601 to 615 of 33199
-
03-13-26 16:26 #32599Regular Member

Posts: 11Three possibilities
Hi friends,
I'm interested in seeing a couple of new (to me) local providers. Here are my top three contestants.
Can anyone provide any firsthand info or reports on any of these lovely ladies?
Grace -.
https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/grace-es...cinnati-399454
Emily -.
https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/emily-es...cinnati-400162
Jessica Lynn -.
https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/jessica-...cinnati-314067
Thanks!
-
03-13-26 11:29 #32598Senior Member

Posts: 127Missy
Hey gents, checking to see if anyone has any experience or info on Missy from Price Hill? Thanks in advance.
https://escortbabylon.net/image_list...ca013554b0a710
-
03-13-26 07:28 #32597Senior Member

Posts: 292Jodi Looks fine
I saw her last week and she's her same hot wet fuck toy.
Originally Posted by Workie
[View Original Post]
-
03-12-26 23:46 #32596Senior Member

Posts: 267From the looks of her picture while staying at the gray bar resort she was looking rough.
Originally Posted by VolleyGuy
[View Original Post]
-
03-12-26 14:02 #32595Senior Member

Posts: 292Jodi contact info
https://tryst.link/escort/jodaci-2
Originally Posted by VolleyGuy
[View Original Post]
-
03-12-26 12:58 #32594Senior Member

Posts: 292Jodi is in Mason
Jodi will be in Mason until Friday. She is solid as ever and will wear you out.
-
03-11-26 16:38 #32593Senior Member

Posts: 288Pablo
A pic of the Barrett with a caption of "say hello to my liile friend. " LOL.
Originally Posted by JustLooking040
[View Original Post]
-
03-11-26 16:30 #32592Senior Member

Posts: 288Mac Johnson
I'd send him my address and encourage him to visit. It would be a different sort of stress relief LOL.
Originally Posted by ScuttleNutt
[View Original Post]
-
03-11-26 16:24 #32591Senior Member

Posts: 1222Ashley
Also sounds like Ashley who had multiple entries in the ripoff section. Pictures at post 1853.
Originally Posted by BlindSquirrel
[View Original Post]
-
03-11-26 15:54 #32590Senior Member

Posts: 322Lola Bunni or Lola Thumper?
In 2 posts below, ClintPa2000 mentions a thief. For some reason, I can reply to the post so I'll add it here.
This sure sounds like the M. O of the infamous LolaThumper or Lola Bunni as she went by. See attached pics. If not, you can PM me your email address I can take the picture and black out the number for you.
-
03-11-26 14:52 #32589Senior Member

Posts: 61ClintPA2000.
Do you have a name or link?
Not sure why the quote function wouldn't work.
-
03-11-26 09:53 #32588Regular Member

Posts: 19She's a thief. Beware
This girl got me twice. Believe it or not. First time was last year. She changed her phone and look and got me again yesterday.
She will set up a date, bring you inside her place, act very friendly. Then asks for the money. Once she's paid, she excuses herself to the bathroom and never comes back. Just leaves you in some empty house. I know I know. Don't pay up front but I've never been burned until her. I'm hoping this will save some of you from falling victim. Stay safe boys![blue]The screenshot was deleted because the telephone number is not edited. Moderator12[blue].
-
03-09-26 15:58 #32587Senior Member

Posts: 159Ebony UTR
Hey I'd like those digits but your box is full. Thanks.
Originally Posted by Mrc68
[View Original Post]
-
03-08-26 09:04 #32586Senior Member

Posts: 1222Bunny - Addendum
I should have mentioned, there appears to be pictures from several girls in her ad.
Bunny is the blonde with the tats. Her pictures are dead-on balls accurate.
It's an industry term.
Originally Posted by VinnieKramer
[View Original Post]
-
03-07-26 23:29 #32585Senior Member

Posts: 62Chocolate
Anyone have a good chocolate provider that you recommend??











Reply With Quote



