Thread: Escort Reviews
+
Add Report
Results 706 to 720 of 33413
-
02-10-26 10:29 #32708Senior Member

Posts: 34Christy
I recognize the picture and remember there were reports she would give you a takeaway "GIFT" but I never saw her.
Originally Posted by ManMonkey
[View Original Post]
-
02-10-26 10:02 #32707Senior Member

Posts: 265I've messaged her a couple times and prices seem really good. She looks to be a bigger girl. I have not had any experience with her yet though.
Originally Posted by ManMonkey
[View Original Post]
-
02-10-26 09:52 #32706Senior Member

Posts: 89Christy feedback
Has anyone seen Christy. I can't find any reviews for this Christy.
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...468/5138344834
-
02-10-26 09:19 #32705Senior Member

Posts: 265Oh ok. I thought she was new to this. If she has past reviews. I guess she is not new to this.
Originally Posted by JimJrHd110
[View Original Post]
-
02-10-26 09:16 #32704Senior Member

Posts: 57I reached out to her and she sent a picture. I remember seeing bad reviews about her in the past. With that, I blocked the number and moved on. Ask for a picture if your interested.
Originally Posted by Eb206
[View Original Post]
-
02-10-26 08:27 #32703Senior Member

Posts: 265Utr
Has anyone seen Kfan's utr yet? How was the experience? How is her incall place?
Originally Posted by Kfan75
[View Original Post]
-
02-09-26 20:13 #32702Senior Member

Posts: 473Any info available on this provider?
Does anyone have any info on this provider? PMs ok https://callescort.org/502-444-5876.
-
02-09-26 19:08 #32701Senior Member

Posts: 65Lilwetwet
I had wetwet over at my place late Sunday night for another spectacular encounter. For a Granny pushing 50 with a good size muffin top she can keep up with any 30 year old. Me being in my mid 30' s I love a good granny fuck from time to time. We went multiple portions and multiple DATY visit. Each time I went for more DATY she got wetter and her juices just got sweeter. The best part with her is when she squirts. I love watching her legs quiver when she's squirts. I can't wait to have her over again.
-
02-09-26 16:33 #32700Senior Member

Posts: 288Dani
Good Lord! The fact that so many are chirping over that is a prefect example of how thin the talent pool is around here these days! She's just not that hot IMO.
I'm planning a move back to STL in the Spring, and can't wait to get back there! This forum was always very good to me back there. Way better for better prices. This area is just sad right now.
Originally Posted by LilTuckyMan
[View Original Post]
-
02-09-26 16:27 #32699Senior Member

Posts: 288Katie bruises
Man, she has the look that I absolutely love, and I would probably have put out some serious cash flow on her, but I can't ever get any kind of real explanation on those bruises on her legs. I know it CAN BE a sign of using, but it also could be some kind of condition that is completely safe. I don't mind the bruises themselves, she is hot enough everywhere else to overlook them. I don't have an SO at home anymore to worry about picking something up, but if an obvious situation could be avoided, I'd just as soon not have to make unnecessary trips to the VA to get treated.
Originally Posted by AlphaTek1
[View Original Post]
-
02-09-26 11:47 #32698Senior Member

Posts: 260We need more post like his. Not less. SMH.
Originally Posted by Joe999
[View Original Post]
-
02-09-26 10:12 #32697Senior Member

Posts: 537That's the one
I've been twice and both were good. She was pleasant and somewhat talkative but not a chatterbox.
Originally Posted by LilTuckyMan
[View Original Post]
I detected no real or obvious signs of habit, but then again that's why the VAST majority advertise whereas the girls paying their bills are usually UTR.
-
02-08-26 17:59 #32696Senior Member

Posts: 30Latinas in Florence
I saw the top one about 6/7 months ago over there actually. Nothing to brag about and made me wait about 25 minutes but she did let me empty the sack on her chin for the delay. Karla I believe is her name. Don't know if they have a new agreement or not and haven't done anything over that way since but just thought I'd shoot some info.
Originally Posted by BigSug
[View Original Post]
-
02-08-26 17:38 #32695Aspam69Guest
I cleaned it out
You can reach me now!
-
02-08-26 17:02 #32694Senior Member

Posts: 158Siah from seeking
Mailbox was full but if anyone needs her number let me know. I think she's free now.
She's a ebony spinner 22 BTW if you didn't see the post before.











Reply With Quote




