Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,171 to 1,185 of 37339
-
03-19-26 10:44 #36169Senior Member

Posts: 94About Tanya I concor
Canuck's experience was pretty much the same as mine. Very nice body but don't touch, 150 massage 30 extra for HJ, 200 Nude. I took the 180 option. Lame massage, and below average HJ. She was polite and reasonably friendly but better options out there especially at those prices One and done for me.
Originally Posted by BattMann
[View Original Post]
-
03-19-26 01:12 #36168Senior Member

Posts: 303Saigon Amber
Have been on an addictive run lately, so decided to go back to Saigon after what seems like a decade, and may well have been. Did a cold walk-in, since my girlfriend stumbled on my "work phone" (burner) a few months ago, and had to lose it in a nearby river. Had seen Jenny a few times years ago when she was at PT, and am needing some more reasonably priced experiences, since I'm on such a tear, and the only pussy you can really get south of 100 is on ListCrawler or STG, which both require a burner. Jenny was always good for the full boat for $160 total, and by RTFF, I saw reports stating the same back at Saigon.
Jenny happened to be "off today. " My choices were the self-proclaimed "new girl" Megan, with braces and a low grade FUPA, or Amber, who looked great in the dim lighting and a white sundress. Picked Amber, after remembering some positive reports when I RTFF.
Best MP experience I've had in a long time. She seems mid-late 40's, but is super cute with a good body for her age. C cup man mades, thin but soft and not toned, but an overall really attractive Asian lady with C+ English skills. $60 house fee for the half hour.
I'm not feening for FS these days, and am just looking for some interesting ways to get off, so asked for CBJ (BBBJ is same price), FIV, DATY, FIA, DFK, then shallow CIM with snowball. She wanted $150 tip, but settled on $120 because that's all I had. Was great with all of the above. Said CFS was to be had with $150 tip. Not much more $, but I didn't really need it.
Great skills all around, and she is a sweetheart, which was kind of a surprise because she puts out aloof vibes. Beautiful, very small feet, which were almost too clean, LOL. Says she never does BBFS. I would never do it either, so fine witb me.
$60 to house, $120 tip, and an awesome experience. Will definitely repeat. Said she's from Texas and just comes up here for work and fun. Hope she stays awhile.
As always, YMMV.
Be careful out there.
-
03-18-26 22:12 #36167Senior Member

Posts: 160Thank you for the heads up, my friend. I only get so many opportunities to play. That sounds like a disappointing waste of an appointment.
Originally Posted by Canuck2026
[View Original Post]
-
03-18-26 17:27 #36166Regular Member

Posts: 4Tanya
I saw Tanya some time ago. Great looking with a knock out body but that's where it ends. Massage is non existent and is in a rush. She asked me to flip after about 10 minutes into an hour and went right to HE. Wouldn't let me touch her and hand job was mediocre at best. Personally I wouldn't waste your time or money.
Originally Posted by BattMann
[View Original Post]
-
03-18-26 12:57 #36165Senior Member

Posts: 388Good descriptions
I'm an off-an-on regular here but have seen all three girls more than once and these ratings are pretty accurate. Although, I would say Coco is probably a 7 in looks and spinner, while Anna has more of an average body, but still nice. YMMV. Coco gives the best massage overall. I suspect they are probably due for a worker rotation soon.
Originally Posted by TLong
[View Original Post]
-
03-18-26 12:52 #36164Senior Member

Posts: 388Sasha Monroe
That's sad. I haven't seen her in probably 4 years back when she was in her prime with an actually pretty nice body. We would actually do quite a bit because YMMV is for real, but it was always really awkward because the place is so small. I remember when she lost all the weight and looked really good. But it got annoying because she would have to jump off any time the phone rang or someone came to the shop. So I just decided not to go anymore.
Originally Posted by JackMeeOff
[View Original Post]
-
03-18-26 12:44 #36163Senior Member

Posts: 160Looking for new independent
I have a couple storefront places I visit, but I'm looking for a new independent. Not FS. Would like them to be competent at massage; Willing to go topless; not BBW; Standard HE is all that's needed otherwise. Open to suggestions or an UTR if anyone is feeling generous.
Thinking about kk, but don't like the idea of the handler. Also thinking about Jenn (Lisa's sister).
Anyone try this one?
https://adultsearch.com/us/michigan/...y-rubs/3718853
-
03-18-26 12:35 #36162Senior Member

Posts: 160Libby
She's long been reported as no extras, but with the scattered reports of success here recently, I gave her a try. I don't usually strikeout on these "YMMV" types, but she told me strait up she doesn't offer extras. Nice woman. Decent Swedish massage. If she is open to providing HE occasionally, then it must be extremely rare. Not sure how she decides who makes the grade.
Originally Posted by JumpingBean
[View Original Post]
-
03-18-26 08:46 #36161Senior Member

Posts: 215Uspa Milford
Curiosity got me and had a dream last week. Drew middle age named "you you" ok looking nothing special. As I walked in it seemed sketchy and I assumed this may be the place. I was like oh yeah here we go and massage was lame and wasn't responding well to OTC. Standard rushed ending don't think I will return.
Originally Posted by BuddyHeld11
[View Original Post]
-
03-18-26 03:33 #36160Senior Member

Posts: 48Vital is Kaput
The unit has been stripped of furnishings and fixtures.
-
03-17-26 17:40 #36159Senior Member

Posts: 47Sasha Monroe St
Fatter and ugly face way less enthusiasm and complaining and winey just like a wife LOL.
Originally Posted by DTownMick
[View Original Post]
-
03-17-26 12:59 #36158Senior Member

Posts: 106Granny Bonita
Would not Repeat. No FS. It's just Oily massage. I don't find her attractive. Place stinks BTW. Neighbor looks sketchy I felt like everyone was watching me when stepped out to and from my car.
Originally Posted by Anthroman
[View Original Post]
Hard Pass.
-
03-17-26 12:51 #36157Senior Member

Posts: 424She's aged and added a few
Saw her at least 2 years ago at PT nails. She was always thicker but good shape. Still looking good for her age at that time. But she's added about 20-30 pounds and a few years. Still 160 total for BBFS but age and size should be considered in that. Value yes but other options for 200 at places like Great hands are better IMHO. OK but Won't repeat.
Originally Posted by Anthroman
[View Original Post]
-
03-17-26 12:43 #36156Senior Member

Posts: 1469$60 for half an hour.
Originally Posted by Anthroman
[View Original Post]
-
03-17-26 12:38 #36155Senior Member

Posts: 195Yeah that was my experience as well. Would love some recommendations for an actual A+ massage.
Originally Posted by BuddyHeld11
[View Original Post]








Reply With Quote




