Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,321 to 1,335 of 29281
-
03-17-26 09:36 #27961Senior Member

Posts: 81Chocolate
This one please!
Originally Posted by Iloveducksand
[View Original Post]
Chocolate:
https://skipthegames.com/posts/india...-/208122135291
-
03-17-26 07:30 #27960Senior Member

Posts: 958Legit question
$$ total, did I pay too much?
Originally Posted by Bob0324
[View Original Post]
-
03-17-26 00:45 #27959Senior Member

Posts: 173Saw her 2 weeks ago. I'm sure she was just closing for the night. She's one of a kind, that's for sure!
Originally Posted by Maudu
[View Original Post]
-
03-16-26 22:10 #27958Senior Member

Posts: 86Bobo
Texted Bobo tonight and got the reply, "Bobo has closed down!" Obviously didn't reply back. Any one have details?
Of course it was 9:45 so she may have closed early tonight. - who knows. She is crazy.
-
03-16-26 16:04 #27957Senior Member

Posts: 169JJK and JJQ
The new girl at JJK is Kelly. She's friendlier than previous gal, CiCi who I guess is now at JJQ. She looks pretty good, nice rack, great English. I did not get a massage but looks promising for anyone curious. CiCi was a great time for me but she's very YMMV per reports about her.
-
03-16-26 12:57 #27956Regular Member

Posts: 15Places you want checked out?
Alright fellas, had a surgery that required for me to be out of commission with this hobby but will be back soon. I was wondering if you guys had any places you wanted to check out / get intel on? I want to come back with a BANG (literally) and maybe find a gem in the process. Let me know.
-
03-16-26 11:08 #27955Senior Member

Posts: 344I believe it's called the rocker LOL.
Originally Posted by Bob0324
[View Original Post]
https://external-preview.redd.it/the...=webp&922c63c4
-
03-16-26 10:24 #27954Senior Member

Posts: 507Indiguy
Check your PM storage.
-
03-16-26 07:53 #27953Senior Member

Posts: 344Are you referring to Annie? They said Annie and a new girl are there now.
Originally Posted by Beleg
[View Original Post]
-
03-16-26 07:44 #27952Senior Member

Posts: 958Angel spa on South Emerson
Sunday night at about 930 rang the doorbell on the back door greeted by my guess a lady in her 40's petite wearing a black nighty. I should me straight back into a room she said half hour I handed her $50 and she said tip? I said tip now she said yes so I handed her another $150 she left and came back took the nighty off I was already laying on the bed naked she has a nice body perky tits that were too big for her frame. Anyways, she didn't have very good English skills. She said no massage. I said no massage so she put a condom over my index finger on my right hand with some lube on It stood beside the bed, inserted my finger in her ass and started to give me a BBBJ. I ended up with the finger in her ass and the other three in her vagina Pretty vigorously attacking. She gave me a nonstop blowjob for at least 20 minutes till I blew in her mouth. Which she went and spit in a tissue. Took a while because I had seen a lady friend earlier in the evening.
I'm not a massage parlor person. This is my first time going in 10 years. I just stopped by this place because I pass it at least twice a day. It's right around the corner from me. Did I overpay? I feel like I did.
-
03-16-26 01:36 #27951Senior Member

Posts: 218Kk
Don't get me wrong. It was a great time.
Originally Posted by NuttinHappened
[View Original Post]
I was just expecting the woman in the pics LOL.
-
03-15-26 22:37 #27950Senior Member

Posts: 99What location is she at?
Originally Posted by Jeast72
[View Original Post]
-
03-15-26 19:18 #27949Regular Member

Posts: 8I also love her, she is a diamond!
Originally Posted by bjcimseeker
[View Original Post]
-
03-15-26 19:15 #27948Regular Member

Posts: 8In my personal opinion, if you truly appreciate beauty, elegance, and a woman who knows how to create an unforgettable experience, Kitty is in a class of her own. She is stunning, perfectly poised, and carries herself with a natural confidence that immediately sets her apart.
Time with her doesn't feel rushed or routine it feels effortless, intimate, and genuinely enjoyable. She has a warm personality, a playful charm, and a way of making you feel completely at ease, as if you've stepped into a private world designed just for the two of you.
I've met several others before, but many interactions felt transactional and mechanical. With Kitty, it's something entirely different refined, engaging, and truly memorable.
If you're looking for a genuine VIP-level girlfriend experience, Kitty delivers it with style, beauty, and a touch of irresistible allure. Once you meet her, you'll understand why she stands far above the rest.
Originally Posted by NotaHoosier
[View Original Post]
-
03-15-26 17:44 #27947Senior Member

Posts: 169Nah, you saw Sophia. I've seen Sophia twice and when someone suggested that pic was her, I was like hell no that's not her. You described her very well. Her tita flatten alot but hold shape well considering. Idk who is currently working with Sophia. You might've dodged bad breath queen, from reports on here. I think Sophia may have had a switch from that gal though. Sophia also has very tight looking calves and maybe a scar or some skin damage around one of her nipples but it's hard to notice bc I think she usually drops the bra late. Her service is a treat. She's personally one of my favorites as far as experience goes and I like her sultry eyes. I need to see her again soon. LOL.
Originally Posted by Cocknee
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote




