Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,321 to 1,335 of 29286
-
03-17-26 14:54 #27966Senior Member

Posts: 958Got it.
Thank you and GSG. Like I said. Totally inexperienced in AMP's Any recommendations on others close to Angel on S Emerson?
Originally Posted by MartyC
[View Original Post]
-
03-17-26 12:47 #27965Senior Member

Posts: 83Personally I think so.
Originally Posted by Bob0324
[View Original Post]
I pretty much only do FS and typically do 120 tip.
Anything over 130 and they're going to have to be top tier in looks compared to others in the area for me. Idk that I'd pay that just for BJ.
-
03-17-26 12:13 #27964Regular Member

Posts: 22You did
Simple answer is you did overpaid, but most mongers here do so too. $$ is the standard for FS. You got BBJ $.5 OTD should have been enough.
Originally Posted by Bob0324
[View Original Post]
-
03-17-26 11:58 #27963Senior Member

Posts: 31Asking tip upfront is a dealbreaker for me
Just being honest—being asked to pay upfront is a complete deal breaker for me. In my experience, once the money is already taken care of, the effort and interest tend to drop off, and the whole thing feels less genuine. I'd much rather handle things afterward when there's still an incentive to actually deliver a good experience.
Originally Posted by GSpotGilligan
[View Original Post]
-
03-17-26 11:01 #27962Senior Member

Posts: 750So this is going to be extremely subjective for most of the guys, but I will give my take on it. Do I think you overpaid? Yes, and here is my opinion on it. I have gone in before and received a 1 hr massage with an L1 finish and given the 70 for the house and then a 60 tip for just the L1 and the massage before so that would be the 130 just for that. For me anyways, I roll the total into the massage quality, extra service quality, and if they don't hassle and nag the entire time when it comes to the tip. Her asking for the tip beforehand would have really turned me off completely, and I would not have wanted to tip that much at all after that. Especially since you didn't even get a massage to begin with, so 2 for the total with no massage and the BBBJCIM is a little much in my honest opinion though. Although, maybe she did it because you came in so late and they were close to closing at the same time? Not entirely sure. For most of the guys on here though from the reports it's typically the house fee and then the extra for FS which is usually around the 140 mark or so, so sometimes it just kind of depends. I myself don't mind tipping larger with good service and them being less annoying. Some guys feel the need to pay a shit ton regardless at the same time. Some feel like you get what you pay for, which sometimes I can see that, but at the same time with how many I have visited in my day I can tell you that it's also far from the truth though. So do I think you overpaid for that, I would technically say yes in my opinion reading your experience since I typically get BNG from other sources for less than half of that anyways, but there are also guys who frequent the AMP world way more than I do that can chime in and answer, but at the same time in my experience it can sometimes be 50/50 on that answer. I think you did however, but I have also felt the same way about myself when it comes to how much I gave to start out with and then the service that I received. Sometimes not even as much the service as much as it is just the girls with their skills and some of them trying to rush you to finish as fast as possible. I think the most I spent was with LuLu when she was at M Spa way back in the day. She was definitely one of the better looking ones, gave a good massage, didn't hassle me about the tip, didn't rush, and the experience was legit so I definitely didn't mind giving LuLu a little extra.
Originally Posted by Bob0324
[View Original Post]
-
03-17-26 09:36 #27961Senior Member

Posts: 81Chocolate
This one please!
Originally Posted by Iloveducksand
[View Original Post]
Chocolate:
https://skipthegames.com/posts/india...-/208122135291
-
03-17-26 07:30 #27960Senior Member

Posts: 958Legit question
$$ total, did I pay too much?
Originally Posted by Bob0324
[View Original Post]
-
03-17-26 00:45 #27959Senior Member

Posts: 173Saw her 2 weeks ago. I'm sure she was just closing for the night. She's one of a kind, that's for sure!
Originally Posted by Maudu
[View Original Post]
-
03-16-26 22:10 #27958Senior Member

Posts: 86Bobo
Texted Bobo tonight and got the reply, "Bobo has closed down!" Obviously didn't reply back. Any one have details?
Of course it was 9:45 so she may have closed early tonight. - who knows. She is crazy.
-
03-16-26 16:04 #27957Senior Member

Posts: 169JJK and JJQ
The new girl at JJK is Kelly. She's friendlier than previous gal, CiCi who I guess is now at JJQ. She looks pretty good, nice rack, great English. I did not get a massage but looks promising for anyone curious. CiCi was a great time for me but she's very YMMV per reports about her.
-
03-16-26 12:57 #27956Regular Member

Posts: 15Places you want checked out?
Alright fellas, had a surgery that required for me to be out of commission with this hobby but will be back soon. I was wondering if you guys had any places you wanted to check out / get intel on? I want to come back with a BANG (literally) and maybe find a gem in the process. Let me know.
-
03-16-26 11:08 #27955Senior Member

Posts: 344I believe it's called the rocker LOL.
Originally Posted by Bob0324
[View Original Post]
https://external-preview.redd.it/the...=webp&922c63c4
-
03-16-26 10:24 #27954Senior Member

Posts: 507Indiguy
Check your PM storage.
-
03-16-26 07:53 #27953Senior Member

Posts: 344Are you referring to Annie? They said Annie and a new girl are there now.
Originally Posted by Beleg
[View Original Post]
-
03-16-26 07:44 #27952Senior Member

Posts: 958Angel spa on South Emerson
Sunday night at about 930 rang the doorbell on the back door greeted by my guess a lady in her 40's petite wearing a black nighty. I should me straight back into a room she said half hour I handed her $50 and she said tip? I said tip now she said yes so I handed her another $150 she left and came back took the nighty off I was already laying on the bed naked she has a nice body perky tits that were too big for her frame. Anyways, she didn't have very good English skills. She said no massage. I said no massage so she put a condom over my index finger on my right hand with some lube on It stood beside the bed, inserted my finger in her ass and started to give me a BBBJ. I ended up with the finger in her ass and the other three in her vagina Pretty vigorously attacking. She gave me a nonstop blowjob for at least 20 minutes till I blew in her mouth. Which she went and spit in a tissue. Took a while because I had seen a lady friend earlier in the evening.
I'm not a massage parlor person. This is my first time going in 10 years. I just stopped by this place because I pass it at least twice a day. It's right around the corner from me. Did I overpay? I feel like I did.








Reply With Quote





