Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 93 of 1954 FirstFirst ... 43 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 143 193 593 1093 ... LastLast
Results 1,381 to 1,395 of 29299
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #27919
    Quote Originally Posted by NuttinHappened  [View Original Post]
    Kitty left <insert crying emoji ?? Do we know where they went?

    Also, Julie and Ivy are at the Angel Spa South. Which, imo, is the better of the 2 Angel Spas.
    Spa on Mundy Dr. There's only one nowadays despite what Google / internet may say. Across the street from the car wash. Sign above the door says "foot spa". They've been bouncing back and forth for about a year or so. Talent at Mundy is most likely at Coral but haven't been that recently to know exactly who that may be.

  2. #27918

    Self service turned interesting

    There is a place nearby to me on the north side just off keystone that I hadn't been to in probably 10 years. It was always a self service shop but my curiosity got the best of me wondering if anything had changed over the years. I popped in today and was great by a women wearing skimpy top but also jeans. Jeans are typically a bad sign. I was there and decided to stick it out. Once she came in the room she had changed into yoga pants. She did not put the towel over me that I had thrown on the floor. She gave a full on legit massage without even an ounce of tease. When I flipped she put a tiny towel over me to cover the goods. She turned the lights off and started brushing her hands over me and playing with the jewels and the base of my shaft. I was starting to get hopeful, and excited. Until she grabbed my hand and said "you do" I said "no you can" she responded with "Noooooooo" like shed never even seen a dick before. She kept trying to get me to self serve I kept saying no. She told me we had two minutes left so I decided what the hell I'm already here and started myself, she at least let me pull the girls out and hold onto them. Then she bent over and we started DFK. Seemed odd for a self serve place, but after a minute of that I moved her hand over and she finished the job while DFK. At the end I fumbled around and accidentally handed over $.20 which is majorly over paying for what I got but in the end I'm telling myself that I converted a self serve into an L1.

  3. #27917

    Sunrise

    Does Anyone know if Lisa is still at Sunrise in Fishers? Looking for a great massage but don't want to make the drive if she has moved on to elsewhere. I'd call and ask but would prefer it if someone here can verify.

  4. #27916

    HBO Special

    Been searching for my first 2 girl experience and coming up short with the individual providers and their damn communication issues. Anyway, I'm looking for a 4 hand massage now. I'm not well-versed in this side of the hobby. (going to be a few firsts this next pop LOL) Please PM with whatever recommendations you have or just reply here. Help a Brother Out!

  5. #27915
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparky140  [View Original Post]
    With Kitty and Coco moving to a different location, is there any worthwhile talent now at Coral?
    Kitty left <insert crying emoji ?? Do we know where they went?

    Also, Julie and Ivy are at the Angel Spa South. Which, imo, is the better of the 2 Angel Spas.

  6. #27914

    Which one?

    Is this the Angel on Emerson, or Michigan?

    Quote Originally Posted by EdMartin  [View Original Post]
    Went to Angel Spa and had a very good 4 hand experience with Julie and Ivy. Massage was one of the best I have had in a while. Ivy walked on my back, while Juliepaid attention to the lower half. Ivy even realized that I had some tension in my shoulder and she paid close attention to it to work out the knots. On the flip, Ivy grabs some saran wrap and puts it on my finger, then sticks it up her ass while she and Julie both going to work on me, one sucking the dick, the other one sucking the balls. Ivy then goes to grab the cover and wants me to fuck her doggy. I start pounding away and Julie gets behind me and starts whispering in my ear, telling me to fuck that pussy, and playing with my balls while pushing me deeper into Ivy's pussy. Julie then tells me its her turn, and she and Ivy switch places. Julie has a nice round ass, I couldn't wait to get her bent over. While I am pounding Julie doggy, I start sucking on Ivy's gorgeous tits, man she has some of the biggest nipples I ever seen! Julie starts begging me to cum for her, and I tell her I want to cum on her face. She gets off the table, pulls off the rubber, and her and Ivy both get on their knees and suck and lick until I blow on both of their faces. This has got to be one of the best experiences I have ever had at an Indy AMP.

  7. #27913

    Talent at Coral

    With Kitty and Coco moving to a different location, is there any worthwhile talent now at Coral?

  8. #27912

    Lmao

    Quote Originally Posted by BCD0101  [View Original Post]
    Part 3 of 3. On the Friday that BB was closed, decided to check other facilities. Across the street is "and"-spa, sign indicated no walk in, appointments only. "and" is supposed to be the letter between M and O.

    Next was Luna spa. Two vehicles in the lot parked where one or both could have been in Luna (or not), didn't go in. Thought Sweets but Washington construction is all fucked up, couldn't turn left. Then Rose, see part 1.

    Decided to throw in the towel, go home, make myself a stiff drink and pull out the fleshlight. Actually, I didn't throw in the towel, I used it to clean up after.

    BCD.
    I used it to clean up after. Brilliant quote.

  9. #27911

    East Washington

    Been tryna hit Tranquility, a few blocks west of 465, for quite some time. They never seem to be open when they should be, albeit in the mornings. Large sign out front and in an old ranch style home which looks nice. There is a door next to the double garage doors that state to knock there for delivery's. It's on the street and really close to where you park so I was hoping that was the entrance. After knocking a few times I had to walk around to the front and use the front door. There on the porch is when I could see the small sign that says to ring the doorbell. Reminds me of The Muffler Shop, having to walk all the way around to the front. Greeted by an ok looking woman who is easily in her 40's. Kinda tall, like five five maybe? Nothing bad about her just nothing remarkable. Paid. 7 for hr and assumed the position. Table is huge and very comfortable. I wasn't given an option of pressure preference but was medium and felt good for the 30 min or so she worked my backside. Seemed as tho she wasn't wearing a bra when she would pass over my head. On the flip it was $. 5 for all the fun. Bbj was really good imo and coulda just rode that out but wasn't sure if cim was an option so opted to bang for a bit. No booty to speak of and soft in the midsection. Nice set of D's tho. Moved her hand to her clit and she pulled it back and pulled me on top of her. After a few minutes she closed her legs together and pulled me closer. I usually don't get that close in case they're wearing perfume or body spray but I really got the impression that she was getting into it. Changed the angle a bit and she kinda freaked out and grabbed on tighter. If she didn't come then that was one hell of a performance. She was a fun time and I left happy.

    If anyone is planning to see her, have her eat a breath mint before the deed. And oh, BTW, bbfscip is an option for those of you into that. Said her name is Anna. It didn’t seem like anyone else was there. As a recent report stated, she does have a small tatt on the front of her left shoulder.

  10. #27910
    Quote Originally Posted by NotaHoosier  [View Original Post]
    I was finally able to go check out Mundy the other day. Walked in and drew Coco. I thought she was attractive so I didn't request Kitty. Not the greatest massage effort but that's not a huge deal to me. I found the the whole experience to be pretty good overall. DFK, she gave a very passionate bbj that was one of the best I've had in a while. She seemed to be into the entire thing. Or made me believe she was.

    So my question is, how much better does it get with Kitty? For those of you who have experienced both ladies.
    Great question. I seen Kitty several times but have never laid eyes on Coco, so don't even know what she looks like. Made the mistake of asking if Coco was available when Kiity was overbooked once. And received a "Don't text me anymore" from Kitty. Followed by a midnight text from her "Good night my dear". Met the cat several times after, but she always keeps Coco hidden.

    So I'd love to know what the answer to your question.

  11. #27909

    Katy / Kitty compared at Mundy

    Quote Originally Posted by NotaHoosier  [View Original Post]
    I was finally able to go check out Mundy the other day. Walked in and drew Coco. I thought she was attractive so I didn't request Kitty. Not the greatest massage effort but that's not a huge deal to me. I found the the whole experience to be pretty good overall. DFK, she gave a very passionate bbj that was one of the best I've had in a while. She seemed to be into the entire thing. Or made me believe she was.

    So my question is, how much better does it get with Kitty? For those of you who have experienced both ladies.
    I've had great time both Katy / Kitty and Coco at Foot Spa Mundy.

    I don't understand what all the hoopla is about Katy / Kitty. They're both very attractive ladies. IMHO, Katy is a bit more enthusiastic. You can't go wrong with either girl!

  12. #27908

    Have met

    Quote Originally Posted by AvgJoe08  [View Original Post]
    I'd add Bobo to the list. Don't expect a massage or at least much of one. But one doesn't visit her for the massage. Is she the hottest? Nope. She's fit and cute and offers a unique one of a kind experience imo.
    I have seen BoBo a couple of times. She's ok, but Kitty was a much better experience for me. Hoping to find another equal to her, if anyone has found one. I rarely get to the south AMPs thanks for info though! Be safe, g.

  13. #27907

    Mundy

    I was finally able to go check out Mundy the other day. Walked in and drew Coco. I thought she was attractive so I didn't request Kitty. Not the greatest massage effort but that's not a huge deal to me. I found the the whole experience to be pretty good overall. DFK, she gave a very passionate bbj that was one of the best I've had in a while. She seemed to be into the entire thing. Or made me believe she was.

    So my question is, how much better does it get with Kitty? For those of you who have experienced both ladies.

  14. #27906

    Spot on

    Quote Originally Posted by RunForGold  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the three excellent reports. I appreciate that you broke them up into the three chapters. Thanks for the effort it took to do what you did.
    I liked how he specified the location of the spas.

    I also would've thought the same about the people staying in the SUV and the so-called delivery driver. Not to mention le vehicle At another location.

  15. #27905

    Zspa Amy

    There is a difference between a squirter and a gushers. Amy is a gusher. I have had a squirter where it is actually a squirrel. Meaning the woman ejacualates. She just gushes meaning it goes out and straight down. I agree, she is nowhere a looker at all. I went for the novelty. Not worth it in my opinion. Lucky the other girl does not appear to be worth it either.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape