Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,051 to 1,065 of 14573
-
03-15-26 16:25 #13523Senior Member

Posts: 400Penoris?
I refuse to see a girl with a penis larger than my own.
Originally Posted by EastLa
[View Original Post]
-
03-15-26 13:45 #13522Senior Member

Posts: 870The one with the blue lingerie is Cassandra / Cass and has been reviewed on here by many of us. Last time I saw her about 1-1 1/2 years ago she was not fat. The pics are heavily doctored though.
Originally Posted by Herbvette
[View Original Post]
-
03-14-26 17:09 #13521Regular Member

Posts: 10Jen
Hey mongers has anyone had any experience with her?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/north...-/842416528558
-
03-14-26 08:22 #13520Senior Member

Posts: 184Nykee
Ummmm. Based on the pics. Which one is "the fat one?" Look about the same to these old eyes.
Originally Posted by BlackNWhite
[View Original Post]
-
03-14-26 06:32 #13519Senior Member

Posts: 201Well, then she clearly has a misconception as to what "funsize" means in reference to women. It is typically a reference to short, petite women. As for the other, that looks about right! Ha!
Originally Posted by BlackNWhite
[View Original Post]
-
03-13-26 18:18 #13518Senior Member

Posts: 400In reference
I do believe she refers herself as " funsize". The other one I'd refer to as " sits on your face your days of breathing are over" size.
Originally Posted by RedyFourFun
[View Original Post]
-
03-13-26 17:19 #13517Senior Member

Posts: 201I referenced this about a month ago, Post #13400. She was not a small woman IMO.
Originally Posted by Thunter
[View Original Post]
-
03-13-26 12:47 #13516Senior Member

Posts: 218I agree, epic. Is it me or does it appear Nykee is up a few sizes?
Originally Posted by BiggDogg70
[View Original Post]
-
03-13-26 12:44 #13515Senior Member

Posts: 218No info but any ad that I've ever checked out that says "soul snatcher" has not ended well.
Originally Posted by ScottPilgrim87
[View Original Post]
-
03-13-26 10:03 #13514Senior Member

Posts: 740Dude!
That is an epic response. That one goes in the hall of fame.
Originally Posted by BlackNWhite
[View Original Post]
-
03-13-26 08:08 #13513Senior Member

Posts: 3002-19-26
I knew this sounded similar.
Originally Posted by DeanM56
[View Original Post]
-
03-13-26 06:35 #13512Senior Member

Posts: 400Nykee doing doubles
https://skipthegames.com/posts/cape-...e/919993846280
I'd pay the fat one just to leave the room.
-
03-13-26 01:57 #13511Senior Member

Posts: 43Would you mind sending me a PM with your number?
Originally Posted by Scarlett181
[View Original Post]
-
03-13-26 01:06 #13510Regular Member

Posts: 22Scarlette
Who has the info on this girl?!
Originally Posted by BoobsGalore1
[View Original Post]
-
03-12-26 20:09 #13509Regular Member

Posts: 10Scarlett
I too would love to visit Scarlett.
Originally Posted by Scarlett181
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote






