Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,036 to 1,050 of 14551
-
03-13-26 12:47 #13516Senior Member

Posts: 218I agree, epic. Is it me or does it appear Nykee is up a few sizes?
Originally Posted by BiggDogg70
[View Original Post]
-
03-13-26 12:44 #13515Senior Member

Posts: 218No info but any ad that I've ever checked out that says "soul snatcher" has not ended well.
Originally Posted by ScottPilgrim87
[View Original Post]
-
03-13-26 10:03 #13514Senior Member

Posts: 740Dude!
That is an epic response. That one goes in the hall of fame.
Originally Posted by BlackNWhite
[View Original Post]
-
03-13-26 08:08 #13513Senior Member

Posts: 3002-19-26
I knew this sounded similar.
Originally Posted by DeanM56
[View Original Post]
-
03-13-26 06:35 #13512Senior Member

Posts: 394Nykee doing doubles
https://skipthegames.com/posts/cape-...e/919993846280
I'd pay the fat one just to leave the room.
-
03-13-26 01:57 #13511Senior Member

Posts: 43Would you mind sending me a PM with your number?
Originally Posted by Scarlett181
[View Original Post]
-
03-13-26 01:06 #13510Regular Member

Posts: 22Scarlette
Who has the info on this girl?!
Originally Posted by BoobsGalore1
[View Original Post]
-
03-12-26 20:09 #13509Regular Member

Posts: 10Scarlett
I too would love to visit Scarlett.
Originally Posted by Scarlett181
[View Original Post]
-
03-12-26 15:35 #13508Banned Member

Posts: 39Hi, it's Scarlett! I'll send you a message and yes I do LOVE what I do. I'm an overachiever!
Originally Posted by BoobsGalore1
[View Original Post]
-
03-12-26 12:41 #13507Senior Member

Posts: 35Scarlett
Can someone share a link to the Sex Angel they call Scarlett?- all of your mailboxes are full.
Originally Posted by CornHauler
[View Original Post]
-
03-12-26 11:53 #13506Regular Member

Posts: 5Any info on her?
Has anyone taken the plunge? I'm very intrigued by her.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/cape-...3/967794577610
-
03-12-26 11:46 #13505Senior Member

Posts: 165Scarlett
I just got back from seeing Scarlett, she does get the job done. I was getting a BJ and told her that the end was near she took it like a girl that hadn't had breakfast, it was like suck and swollow and I finally said I'm all out of juice and she kept sucking. You guys know how sensitive that can be, still bobbing on it. A girl with a thirst for passion. Lf your into a girl deep throating and gagging and a lot of saliva this girl does it. I appreciate her nice bed and plenty of towels if there's a leak. I know Lehighs a jaunt for some of you but it's a great experience you should try at least once. Good mongering, CH.
-
03-10-26 12:05 #13504Senior Member

Posts: 183Scarlett
I went to see Scarlett today for my 4th visit. This lady loves the sex as much as we do. She immediately started with about 10 minutes of hard-core deep throat while masterbateing and squirting like she was trying to put out a fire. If your look for that provider where you can get your freak on this is your girl. As far as rules go, forget about it she don't have any. She will get loud begging you to fuck her harder. She makes me feel like she enjoys it so much that my phone may ring her asking to stop over to service her need for dick.
Give her a try if you have not yet.
-
03-10-26 10:54 #13503Senior Member

Posts: 136Kitty is back.
Looks like she got out of wherever she was. This is a very tough call. If she's clean (candy use) she's pretty good. But that's a huge IF, and she has been on the dark sidel for a long time. Careful guys.
Originally Posted by JediKnight77
[View Original Post]
-
03-10-26 09:36 #13502Senior Member

Posts: 169Too Hot to handle
I too am wondering, anybody seen her or have any info? Newest link below.
Originally Posted by DaddyKins58
[View Original Post]
https://skipthegames.com/posts/bonit...o/580997565280










Reply With Quote




