Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 70 of 971 FirstFirst ... 20 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 120 170 570 ... LastLast
Results 1,036 to 1,050 of 14551
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #13516
    Quote Originally Posted by BiggDogg70  [View Original Post]
    That is an epic response. That one goes in the hall of fame.
    I agree, epic. Is it me or does it appear Nykee is up a few sizes?

  2. #13515
    Quote Originally Posted by ScottPilgrim87  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone taken the plunge? I'm very intrigued by her.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cape-...3/967794577610
    No info but any ad that I've ever checked out that says "soul snatcher" has not ended well.

  3. #13514

    Dude!

    Quote Originally Posted by BlackNWhite  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cape-...e/919993846280

    I'd pay the fat one just to leave the room.
    That is an epic response. That one goes in the hall of fame.

  4. #13513

    2-19-26

    Quote Originally Posted by DeanM56  [View Original Post]
    Well fellow mongers, why'all are in for a treat. This woman is amazing and makes your time with her an absolute delight. Enjoy.

    https://harlothub.com/united-states/...158724508.html
    I knew this sounded similar.

  5. #13512

    Nykee doing doubles

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cape-...e/919993846280

    I'd pay the fat one just to leave the room.

  6. #13511
    Quote Originally Posted by Scarlett181  [View Original Post]
    Hi, it's Scarlett! I'll send you a message and yes I do LOVE what I do. I'm an overachiever!
    Would you mind sending me a PM with your number?

  7. #13510

    Scarlette

    Quote Originally Posted by BoobsGalore1  [View Original Post]
    Can someone share a link to the Sex Angel they call Scarlett?- all of your mailboxes are full.
    Who has the info on this girl?!

  8. #13509

    Scarlett

    Quote Originally Posted by Scarlett181  [View Original Post]
    Hi, it's Scarlett! I'll send you a message and yes I do LOVE what I do. I'm an overachiever!
    I too would love to visit Scarlett.

  9. #13508
    Quote Originally Posted by BoobsGalore1  [View Original Post]
    Can someone share a link to the Sex Angel they call Scarlett?- all of your mailboxes are full.
    Hi, it's Scarlett! I'll send you a message and yes I do LOVE what I do. I'm an overachiever!

  10. #13507

    Scarlett

    Quote Originally Posted by CornHauler  [View Original Post]
    I just got back from seeing Scarlett, she does get the job done. I was getting a BJ and told her that the end was near she took it like a girl that hadn't had breakfast, it was like suck and swollow and I finally said I'm all out of juice and she kept sucking. You guys know how sensitive that can be, still bobbing on it. A girl with a thirst for passion. Lf your into a girl deep throating and gagging and a lot of saliva this girl does it. I appreciate her nice bed and plenty of towels if there's a leak. I know Lehighs a jaunt for some of you but it's a great experience you should try at least once. Good mongering, CH.
    Can someone share a link to the Sex Angel they call Scarlett?- all of your mailboxes are full.

  11. #13506

    Any info on her?

    Has anyone taken the plunge? I'm very intrigued by her.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cape-...3/967794577610

  12. #13505

    Scarlett

    I just got back from seeing Scarlett, she does get the job done. I was getting a BJ and told her that the end was near she took it like a girl that hadn't had breakfast, it was like suck and swollow and I finally said I'm all out of juice and she kept sucking. You guys know how sensitive that can be, still bobbing on it. A girl with a thirst for passion. Lf your into a girl deep throating and gagging and a lot of saliva this girl does it. I appreciate her nice bed and plenty of towels if there's a leak. I know Lehighs a jaunt for some of you but it's a great experience you should try at least once. Good mongering, CH.

  13. #13504

    Scarlett

    I went to see Scarlett today for my 4th visit. This lady loves the sex as much as we do. She immediately started with about 10 minutes of hard-core deep throat while masterbateing and squirting like she was trying to put out a fire. If your look for that provider where you can get your freak on this is your girl. As far as rules go, forget about it she don't have any. She will get loud begging you to fuck her harder. She makes me feel like she enjoys it so much that my phone may ring her asking to stop over to service her need for dick.

    Give her a try if you have not yet.

  14. #13503

    Kitty is back.

    Quote Originally Posted by JediKnight77  [View Original Post]
    I too am wondering, anybody seen her or have any info? Newest link below.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/bonit...o/580997565280
    Looks like she got out of wherever she was. This is a very tough call. If she's clean (candy use) she's pretty good. But that's a huge IF, and she has been on the dark sidel for a long time. Careful guys.

  15. #13502

    Too Hot to handle

    Quote Originally Posted by DaddyKins58  [View Original Post]
    So I'm a small titties guy and she has caught my attention. Any info on her that could be helpful? There's no name, which is a bit of a flag to me. Thanks guys.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/bonit...o/188583978096
    I too am wondering, anybody seen her or have any info? Newest link below.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/bonit...o/580997565280

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape