Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,051 to 1,065 of 14580
-
03-17-26 22:18 #13530Regular Member

Posts: 30Star: Great BBBJ CIM, a new regular
A few weeks ago I met 'Star' in Naples. I knew she provided BBBJ from a few comments, and didn't expect much.
Being in my 50's, my shot-clock starts ticking when the noose goes on, and if I don't get my shot off within 30 seconds, I lose the ball for the entire game. So I go for BBBJ.
She gave a spectacular BBBJ and to my surprise, she didn't tell me to unload on her tits / face. CIM bathroom sink.
I've seen her three times since. She's cute, very sweet, sexy. IDK, we just clicked. Treat her well folks.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...yers/203752147
-
03-17-26 22:17 #13529Regular Member

Posts: 30Star: Great BBBJ CIM, a new regular
A few weeks ago I met 'Star' in Naples. I knew she provided BBBJ from a few comments, and didn't expect much.
Being in my 50's, my shot-clock starts ticking when the noose goes on, and if I don't get my shot off within 30 seconds, I lose the ball for the entire game. So I go for BBBJ.
She gave a spectacular BBBJ and to my surprise, she didn't tell me to unload on her tits / face. CIM bathroom sink.
I've seen her three times since. She's cute, very sweet, sexy. IDK, we just clicked. Treat her well folks.
-
03-17-26 20:08 #13528Regular Member

Posts: 12Jen
I would recommend anyone to give her a try, Anything is on the menu. She was really fun and chill.
Originally Posted by EastLa
[View Original Post]
-
03-17-26 10:54 #13527Senior Member

Posts: 169Horny Pussy
Here's the link.
Originally Posted by BadDog5
[View Original Post]
https://skipthegames.com/posts/fort-...y/253432080206
-
03-16-26 16:58 #13526Senior Member

Posts: 201Now that my friend, is hilarious!
Originally Posted by BlackNWhite
[View Original Post]
-
03-16-26 16:58 #13525Senior Member

Posts: 106Fat Puzzy
If you come across this add and the phone number is 239. 5640. Run away. Don't even stop or look back.
Attitude 1.
Looks 2.
Rules way to many to scale.
Room smells of dope and stinch.
What a waste.
Dog out.
-
03-16-26 16:36 #13524Senior Member

Posts: 668Dam!
Gurl be sportin' some hard plumbing with the full moon rise on! Luscious fukkin nipples on that woman.
Originally Posted by BlackNWhite
[View Original Post]
-
03-15-26 16:25 #13523Senior Member

Posts: 402Penoris?
I refuse to see a girl with a penis larger than my own.
Originally Posted by EastLa
[View Original Post]
-
03-15-26 13:45 #13522Senior Member

Posts: 870The one with the blue lingerie is Cassandra / Cass and has been reviewed on here by many of us. Last time I saw her about 1-1 1/2 years ago she was not fat. The pics are heavily doctored though.
Originally Posted by Herbvette
[View Original Post]
-
03-14-26 17:09 #13521Regular Member

Posts: 10Jen
Hey mongers has anyone had any experience with her?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/north...-/842416528558
-
03-14-26 08:22 #13520Senior Member

Posts: 184Nykee
Ummmm. Based on the pics. Which one is "the fat one?" Look about the same to these old eyes.
Originally Posted by BlackNWhite
[View Original Post]
-
03-14-26 06:32 #13519Senior Member

Posts: 201Well, then she clearly has a misconception as to what "funsize" means in reference to women. It is typically a reference to short, petite women. As for the other, that looks about right! Ha!
Originally Posted by BlackNWhite
[View Original Post]
-
03-13-26 18:18 #13518Senior Member

Posts: 402In reference
I do believe she refers herself as " funsize". The other one I'd refer to as " sits on your face your days of breathing are over" size.
Originally Posted by RedyFourFun
[View Original Post]
-
03-13-26 17:19 #13517Senior Member

Posts: 201I referenced this about a month ago, Post #13400. She was not a small woman IMO.
Originally Posted by Thunter
[View Original Post]
-
03-13-26 12:47 #13516Senior Member

Posts: 218I agree, epic. Is it me or does it appear Nykee is up a few sizes?
Originally Posted by BiggDogg70
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote





