Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 84 of 2509 FirstFirst ... 34 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 134 184 584 1084 ... LastLast
Results 1,246 to 1,260 of 37633
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #36388

    Linda making bank

    Quote Originally Posted by CarmeloJoe35  [View Original Post]
    I was pleasantly surprised by Linda. I went to go check out Yumi, but drew Linda. I think she had some work done because I swear she used to be bigger. The tattoo covers a big scar across the bottom of her abdomen, but the tattoo renders it optically invisible. Great lips for kissing and sucking, amazing man mades with very sensitive erasure nipples, which I personally love. I would definitely repeat. She introduced me to Yumi on the way out and that picture of Yumi looks nothing like the real Yumi. I also saw Luna on my way out and she still looks amazing.
    She's easily making 600 a day. Not a bad haul.

  2. #36387

    Great Hands

    And that picture of Yumi looks nothing like the real Yumi.

    Better or worse in RT, just asking.

  3. #36386

    Linda / Yumi

    Quote Originally Posted by TheGuy411  [View Original Post]
    Stopped at great hands recently and drew Linda. Wow skills were great. 69, TUMA, BBJ. Big squirter, too. Loved her tattoo right on her lower tummy. Looks better in real life than the pictures posted on here a few months ago. Mama showed me other girls (Ruby and another) on the way out but I thought Linda looked the best, though. Might be back as it was the best AMP experience I have had in a while.

    Before I went to great hands I tried going to M1 and ended up with Stella or something. Way too old and her grill was too yellowed for me. I just walked out.
    I was pleasantly surprised by Linda. I went to go check out Yumi, but drew Linda. I think she had some work done because I swear she used to be bigger. The tattoo covers a big scar across the bottom of her abdomen, but the tattoo renders it optically invisible. Great lips for kissing and sucking, amazing man mades with very sensitive erasure nipples, which I personally love. I would definitely repeat. She introduced me to Yumi on the way out and that picture of Yumi looks nothing like the real Yumi. I also saw Luna on my way out and she still looks amazing.

  4. #36385

    Not what he was asking

    Quote Originally Posted by PebbleSparrow  [View Original Post]
    Post #35779 includes a picture of Luna.
    Was asking what do you do to get them to send pics? Logic would say you ask and they send. But fair warning pics sent by them would only be a likeness. Some mongers take pictures and then share here.

  5. #36384

    Massage breeze jen

    Could someone please provide the massage breeze jen contact info. PM is also fine. Thanks.

  6. #36383

    Great hands

    Stopped at great hands recently and drew Linda. Wow skills were great. 69, TUMA, BBJ. Big squirter, too. Loved her tattoo right on her lower tummy. Looks better in real life than the pictures posted on here a few months ago. Mama showed me other girls (Ruby and another) on the way out but I thought Linda looked the best, though. Might be back as it was the best AMP experience I have had in a while.

    Before I went to great hands I tried going to M1 and ended up with Stella or something. Way too old and her grill was too yellowed for me. I just walked out.

  7. #36382
    Quote Originally Posted by PshBall  [View Original Post]
    How do you guys get the pics? Just by texting / asking? Was wondering what Luna looks like.
    Post #35779 includes a picture of Luna.

  8. #36381

    QTherapy

    I stopped by QTherapy for the first time recently. I was surprised to see Cherry that I had a few sessions with previously at Gold Star. I suck at guessing ages but she's a spinner with bolt ons and a pleasant, middle aged face that doesn't give off grandma vibes. I was a little pressed on time so I took the half hour for 200. With just a half hour to spend I just had time for a table shower and the action, no massage. She did the standard CBJ and let me lead through multiple positions. I love Cherry's attitude and always have a pleasant time with her. She said she'll be there for a while longer.

  9. #36380
    Quote Originally Posted by CarmeloJoe35  [View Original Post]
    That's the picture they sent me too. Does that mean she has a belly, is just a little bit thick, or is she round? Thanks for the intel.
    How do you guys get the pics? Just by texting / asking? Was wondering what Luna looks like.

  10. #36379

    Yumi

    Quote Originally Posted by PokerMan39  [View Original Post]
    This is Yumi. The photo is probably 10 years and 30 lbs ago. I asked for an hour and only offered 30 minutes. Massage was too short. Negotiated for CBJ and she is definitely a pro.
    That's the picture they sent me too. Does that mean she has a belly, is just a little bit thick, or is she round? Thanks for the intel.

  11. #36378
    Quote Originally Posted by CarmeloJoe35  [View Original Post]
    I agree. Very attractive. 9 or 10 on overall looks, freshness, and body. I thought she was great and would definitely repeat. English is good, too. I actually like her tattoos, which is rare for me. I'm curious if there is any feedback on Yumi. Looking to try her next.
    This is Yumi. The photo is probably 10 years and 30 lbs ago. I asked for an hour and only offered 30 minutes. Massage was too short. Negotiated for CBJ and she is definitely a pro.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Mar_10_2026_8_04_09.jpg‎  

  12. #36377
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnP423  [View Original Post]
    I'll be in town in a couple weeks and looking for a FS AMP near Royal Oak. I'm thinking of trying Great Hands in Ferndale but would love some other options as close to RO as possible. Younger, attractive FS is ideal.
    Not likely. Great Hands is your best option.

  13. #36376
    Quote Originally Posted by HugeDk  [View Original Post]
    I'm curious if there is connection between old magic on 8 mile and great hands now on 9 mile? Same names being recycled, and not common names. Ruby, now Yumi?
    Probably not. Q therapy and Great Hands have different registered agents. If every Lisa, XiXi, Coco, Jenny, were related it would be a monopoly.

  14. #36375

    Near Royal Oak?

    I'll be in town in a couple weeks and looking for a FS AMP near Royal Oak. I'm thinking of trying Great Hands in Ferndale but would love some other options as close to RO as possible. Younger, attractive FS is ideal.

  15. #36374

    Magic and great hands connection

    Quote Originally Posted by Anthroman  [View Original Post]
    Is this the same Yumi that was at Magic on 8 mile a few years back. The old place that was next to Liberty Tax. I remember her as a bigger girl with nice tits. Very playful.
    I'm curious if there is connection between old magic on 8 mile and great hands now on 9 mile? Same names being recycled, and not common names. Ruby, now Yumi?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape