Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 82 of 2490 FirstFirst ... 32 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 132 182 582 1082 ... LastLast
Results 1,216 to 1,230 of 37339
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #36124

    Near Royal Oak?

    I'll be in town in a couple weeks and looking for a FS AMP near Royal Oak. I'm thinking of trying Great Hands in Ferndale but would love some other options as close to RO as possible. Younger, attractive FS is ideal.

  2. #36123

    Magic and great hands connection

    Quote Originally Posted by Anthroman  [View Original Post]
    Is this the same Yumi that was at Magic on 8 mile a few years back. The old place that was next to Liberty Tax. I remember her as a bigger girl with nice tits. Very playful.
    I'm curious if there is connection between old magic on 8 mile and great hands now on 9 mile? Same names being recycled, and not common names. Ruby, now Yumi?

  3. #36122

    Chinese Health

    Quote Originally Posted by TLong  [View Original Post]
    Haven't been here in a while, but a girl at another store I was seeing for a while has recently left and isn't coming back. So I'm needing to find another go to. Anyone been here lately and if so, what are the girls like. Please PM me with any details.
    I received zero intel from anyone so TOFTT on several occasions. I've seen all three girls a few times over the last couple months. Ana, Coco, and Amy. Ana is probably the oldest in her 40's while Amy and Coco are probably in their mid to late 30's. Out of 10 I'd rate their looks, body, massage, and service as follows. Ana, 7, 7, 7, 8. Coco, 6, 7, 9, 8. And Amy, 5, 5, 6, 6. As always, YMMV. Overall, they lack the friendly enthusiasm of former staff, but they are good in a pinch. PM for more details.

  4. #36121
    Quote Originally Posted by CarmeloJoe35  [View Original Post]
    I agree. Very attractive. 9 or 10 on overall looks, freshness, and body. I thought she was great and would definitely repeat. English is good, too. I actually like her tattoos, which is rare for me. I'm curious if there is any feedback on Yumi. Looking to try her next.
    Is this the same Yumi that was at Magic on 8 mile a few years back. The old place that was next to Liberty Tax. I remember her as a bigger girl with nice tits. Very playful.

  5. #36120

    Luna. Yumi

    Quote Originally Posted by BigVal  [View Original Post]
    Stopped into Great hands and drew Luna.

    IMO very attractive. She has a great body, no AMP tummy here.

    Massage was alright, nothing special, but not as terrible as I've had there before. She did well on the teasing before the flip.

    Covered everything was alright, nothing spectacular. I think I preferred Linda tbh. Even though Linda is older, less attractive, and a worse body, her skills are so much better.

    50 to house, 150 tip. CBJ, CFS.
    I agree. Very attractive. 9 or 10 on overall looks, freshness, and body. I thought she was great and would definitely repeat. English is good, too. I actually like her tattoos, which is rare for me. I'm curious if there is any feedback on Yumi. Looking to try her next.

  6. #36119

    SandersNut.

    Could you clear your inbox?

  7. #36118
    Quote Originally Posted by HeeJunk  [View Original Post]
    Just a play on Lucky Spa.
    My apologies, you are correct, good play on words LOL.

  8. #36117

    Asian Elements Brighton

    Late and in a pinch (it was 8:30 PM; spa closes at PM). Nina wouldn't go for an hour, so a half hour and a half a C-note it was. Nina is an Asian plain Jane but, somehow, delivered me from discomfort in 35 minutes including hot stones. On the flip she delivered Level 1 plus: prostate, FIV, & C-cups in the mouth. Would repeat.

  9. #36116

    You Spa Milford

    So from what I gather reading the forum the you Spa in Milford is where you can get the best actual massage? (still with standard finish) My back is killing me.

  10. #36115
    Senior Member


    Posts: 124

    Take a little extra

    They always love when they can share there. You want two girl. Sure why not. Its worth it I had three stacked up there a few years ago. Total blast.

    Quote Originally Posted by MichiganMan686  [View Original Post]
    Lucky Spa. Table shower. Massage. Tip $$ gets you everything. Place was slow that day and I gave her a ride about the whole hour. LOL mm686.

  11. #36114

    Not snarky

    Quote Originally Posted by DooMama7  [View Original Post]
    I appreciate your FS List but why the snarkiness?
    Just a play on Lucky Spa.

  12. #36113

    Great Hands Luna

    Stopped into Great hands and drew Luna.

    IMO very attractive. She has a great body, no AMP tummy here.

    Massage was alright, nothing special, but not as terrible as I've had there before. She did well on the teasing before the flip.

    Covered everything was alright, nothing spectacular. I think I preferred Linda tbh. Even though Linda is older, less attractive, and a worse body, her skills are so much better.

    50 to house, 150 tip. CBJ, CFS.

  13. #36112
    Quote Originally Posted by HeeJunk  [View Original Post]
    Read the Jackson forum and you may get lucky.
    I appreciate your FS List but why the snarkiness?

  14. #36111
    Quote Originally Posted by GreenHorn29  [View Original Post]
    Hey visiting from Grand Rapids to the Romulus area any suggestions?
    Google Spring Well Healing Massage.

  15. #36110
    Quote Originally Posted by Trappin1719  [View Original Post]
    What are the go to spots with younger ladies that provide full service .3 BJ, cds, connect?.Milfs are cool but not looking for elderly mammasan. I'll be visiting soon and need some legit recommendations. Pm or share here. Thanks.
    Search for FSLIST. Make sure you have the latest version. The youngest on that list may be Great Hands.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape