Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reviews

+ Add Report
Page 41 of 2214 FirstFirst ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 91 141 541 1041 ... LastLast
Results 601 to 615 of 33199
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #32599

    Three possibilities

    Hi friends,

    I'm interested in seeing a couple of new (to me) local providers. Here are my top three contestants.

    Can anyone provide any firsthand info or reports on any of these lovely ladies?

    Grace -.

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/grace-es...cinnati-399454

    Emily -.

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/emily-es...cinnati-400162

    Jessica Lynn -.

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/jessica-...cinnati-314067

    Thanks!

  2. #32598

    Missy

    Hey gents, checking to see if anyone has any experience or info on Missy from Price Hill? Thanks in advance.

    https://escortbabylon.net/image_list...ca013554b0a710

  3. #32597

    Jodi Looks fine

    Quote Originally Posted by Workie  [View Original Post]
    From the looks of her picture while staying at the gray bar resort she was looking rough.
    I saw her last week and she's her same hot wet fuck toy.

  4. #32596
    Quote Originally Posted by VolleyGuy  [View Original Post]
    From the looks of her picture while staying at the gray bar resort she was looking rough.

  5. #32595

    Jodi contact info

    Quote Originally Posted by VolleyGuy  [View Original Post]
    Jodi will be in Mason until Friday. She is solid as ever and will wear you out.
    https://tryst.link/escort/jodaci-2

  6. #32594

    Jodi is in Mason

    Jodi will be in Mason until Friday. She is solid as ever and will wear you out.

  7. #32593

    Pablo

    A pic of the Barrett with a caption of "say hello to my liile friend. " LOL.

    Quote Originally Posted by JustLooking040  [View Original Post]
    I got one of those a little while back they even added a pic of some beat up guy. I sent back a pic of some of my home defense weapons and told them I'm always available, never got anything back LOL. The only time I've ever got it was after contacting the hotel hispanics which makes sense.

  8. #32592

    Mac Johnson

    I'd send him my address and encourage him to visit. It would be a different sort of stress relief LOL.

    Quote Originally Posted by ScuttleNutt  [View Original Post]
    So Idk where this is coming from but I'm starting to get threats from a "Mac Johnson" who claims to run an escort agency:

    Latest text:

    " I'm Mac Johnson, I'm the owner of the internet Escort agency you've been contacting, so l've got multiple reports that you've been messing with my girls, so we have two ways to resolve this issue in person or over the phone, it's your decision. If you don't answer me, we will go and solve this problem in our own way. ".

    318-319-3190.

    I'm sure it's BS, but just a heads up in case they start in on you all too.

  9. #32591

    Ashley

    Also sounds like Ashley who had multiple entries in the ripoff section. Pictures at post 1853.

    Quote Originally Posted by BlindSquirrel  [View Original Post]
    In 2 posts below, ClintPa2000 mentions a thief. For some reason, I can reply to the post so I'll add it here.

    This sure sounds like the M. O of the infamous LolaThumper or Lola Bunni as she went by. See attached pics. If not, you can PM me your email address I can take the picture and black out the number for you.

  10. #32590

    Lola Bunni or Lola Thumper?

    In 2 posts below, ClintPa2000 mentions a thief. For some reason, I can reply to the post so I'll add it here.

    This sure sounds like the M. O of the infamous LolaThumper or Lola Bunni as she went by. See attached pics. If not, you can PM me your email address I can take the picture and black out the number for you.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_1664789298.jpg‎   IMG_1647789132.jpg‎  

  11. #32589
    ClintPA2000.

    Do you have a name or link?

    Not sure why the quote function wouldn't work.

  12. #32588

    She's a thief. Beware

    This girl got me twice. Believe it or not. First time was last year. She changed her phone and look and got me again yesterday.

    She will set up a date, bring you inside her place, act very friendly. Then asks for the money. Once she's paid, she excuses herself to the bathroom and never comes back. Just leaves you in some empty house. I know I know. Don't pay up front but I've never been burned until her. I'm hoping this will save some of you from falling victim. Stay safe boys![blue]The screenshot was deleted because the telephone number is not edited. Moderator12[blue].

  13. #32587
    Senior Member


    Posts: 159

    Ebony UTR

    Hey I'd like those digits but your box is full. Thanks.

    Quote Originally Posted by Mrc68  [View Original Post]
    Mailbox was full but if anyone needs her number let me know. I think she's free now.

    She's a ebony spinner 22 BTW if you didn't see the post before.

  14. #32586

    Bunny - Addendum

    I should have mentioned, there appears to be pictures from several girls in her ad.

    Bunny is the blonde with the tats. Her pictures are dead-on balls accurate.

    It's an industry term.

    Quote Originally Posted by VinnieKramer  [View Original Post]
    I saw Bunny again recently and it was as good as all previous visits.

    Communications via txt were timely and coherent.

    Bunny has been staying at a place on Reading for some time now. Obsessive level of cleanliness.

    Her BBBJ is fantastic. That's all I ever get.

    I've seen other reports that aren't favorable, so I guess this is the definition of YMMV.

    https://40up.com.listcrawler.eu/post...nati/203251250

  15. #32585

    Chocolate

    Anyone have a good chocolate provider that you recommend??

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape