Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 108 of 1244 FirstFirst ... 8 58 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 158 208 608 1108 ... LastLast
Results 1,606 to 1,620 of 18656
Did I just get lucky or was it all just a dream?
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #17051

    Massage Info Near Phx Convention Ctr

    I have the cuddlers lined up, staying near convention center, any solid sports for L1 up to FS near the area? I see Meraki Spa looks legit, and a mile or so away Moon Spa? I would like to see the local talent and or places worth my trip or within close proximity.

  2. #17050

    Sunflower and Healing Spa

    I had never seen any reports on this AMP but I was meeting a friend for breakfast in a small mall on bell rd surprise on the way in saw this spa and decided to investigate after breakfast, I let my friend leave the lot and went to investigate. It's in a busy area but no waiting outside, paid for 1/2 hour with "CoCo" a Chinese MILF with a niceb-c cups had only brought enough cash for l-1/ or2 if there was anything on the menu. Decent AMP massage and low and behold some teasing began with some nice reach under on the flip a full menu was offered told her I only had 80 but she agreed to a covered BJ must admit, I must admit I was surprised when she stripped and gave me full access then proceeded to climb on the table and present the kitty for further exploration, No dt but a nice no tooth covered BJ.

    All in all a fair experience that was not expected.

    I'll be back.

  3. #17049

    Momo's grand return is tomorrow!

    Quote Originally Posted by SemiCumductor6  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have any information about Momo? I thought she was rotating between Phoenix and Tucson, but she's been completely gone lately. Her GFE and personality stand out compared to other girls. Typically, experiences at a massage parlor feel parasocial, but she genuinely treated me like a valued guest and made sure I was happy every time.
    Hey man, you're in luck. I spoke with Momo, and she told me she'll be working at a new shop in Sun Valley Plaza. It's located inside a retail strip on the north side of E Main Street, near Empire Barber School. The address is 7 XXX E Main Street. I already booked my first appointment with her. Mongers don't miss out!

  4. #17048

    Question

    Is Infinity Nana the same as Diamon Jie nana?

  5. #17047

    Where is Momo from Infinity / Fancy?

    Does anyone have any information about Momo? I thought she was rotating between Phoenix and Tucson, but she's been completely gone lately. Her GFE and personality stand out compared to other girls. Typically, experiences at a massage parlor feel parasocial, but she genuinely treated me like a valued guest and made sure I was happy every time.

  6. #17046

    Has anyone tried the gold moon spa

    Looks like they have 2 websites. A downlow website and also a legit one online. The one I have listed is the sexy time one.

    Quote Originally Posted by QuickLove  [View Original Post]
    Theres a Cici at this spa. She's smokin same with Mina (gold moon spa) looks like she has some reviews on TER.

    https://www.bodyspa1.com/index.html

    https://www.theeroticreview.com/revi...3843725-412889

  7. #17045

    Sunrise has sunset?

    Heard that sunrise (Alma school and between chandler blvd / ray) is locked. Anyone verify? Texted Ann, no response. Last good option nearby seems to be done and dusted.

    Update: false alarm, just maintenance and reopen Friday.

  8. #17044
    Quote Originally Posted by EastsideJack  [View Original Post]
    I am also a fan of Red Star. But please give us a report of places in Japan when you get back. Tokyo is on my bucket list for one of my next Asia trips.
    I completely agree, Amy is a favorite of mine. So is Red Star.

  9. #17043
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 17

    Infinity. Isabella. Nana. Outstanding! Holy Shit I will be broke this month.

    Quote Originally Posted by DJJing602  [View Original Post]
    Finally met Isabella at infinity and she is amazing! Spinner type, athletic body, beautiful face, with a nice round butt. Her English is good and she has a cute little laugh even though she appears to be very serious. Her massage started with the usual oil rubbing on the back, neck, butt and legs. It was sensual and teasing. I like the fact that she stripped down to nothing displaying her sexy body and the rub her nice soft tits on my back and between my butt cheeks. Then to my surprise she cleaned my pie-hoe with alcohol and a Wetone-tissue before she explored my prostate with her tongue. OMG! I was so hard after that episode, I was excited for the flip. She conducted a nice BBBJ using her hands and Mouth with expert technique as I laid flat on the table. I almost blew in her mouth, but I held on because I needed to f--k this beauty. She then laid down on the table for me to penetrate her in mish, so I took the opportunity to taste her kitty. Yes, she was clean, smelling good and seem to enjoy my tongue lashing as she arched her back and moaned. She applied the cover and said f--k me please with your big cock! I could feel her hole receive me and she was small and tight. We stroked in GFE mode, lots of DFK and deep stroking. The expression on her face and the loud moans showed me she was enjoying my stick and had an amazing orgasm. The tightness of the condom kind of prevented me from a nice blast in the bag, so she removed it and finished me with a nice HJ and BBBJ combination. This girl is something special. I would definitely see her again before she is gone at the end of the month.
    Hi everyone,

    I've been a long time lurker on the forums but usually too lazy to post anything. But after seeing all these raving reviews about Isabella I just couldn't resist making a visit myself to check out this smokeshow flavor of the month at Infinity. Everything that's been said about Isabella is true. She actually looks like an Asian version of a Victoria's Secret Angel. Her makeup and eyelash decorations look stunning and flawless. Not only does she look like a beauty pageant queen but she's also a top-tier cocksucker and a fantastic fuck. Absolute freak in the sheets.

    I also got a chance to check out Nana and she's very sexy too, but in a different way than Isabella. She's more cute than sexy, but still has an irresistible charm to her. Total GFE. Fluent English skills so you can ditch the translator. I almost thought she grew up in the states because of how easy it was to chat with her. Really loved every second of my half hour session with her as well.

    I highly recommend seeing both, you really can't go wrong with either of these two angels of Infinity.

  10. #17042

    Rodeo

    Quote Originally Posted by SexyBintch25  [View Original Post]
    This place just opened in Gilbert. Curious if anyone has gone to either location?

    https://www.rodeomassage.com/
    Looks legit and their prices are high. They also have a membership option like massage envy and elements. Might be a good massage but I doubt anything beyond that.

  11. #17041

    Rodeo Massage

    This place just opened in Gilbert. Curious if anyone has gone to either location?

    https://www.rodeomassage.com/

  12. #17040

    Late to the Isabelle fan club

    Finally met Isabella at infinity and she is amazing! Spinner type, athletic body, beautiful face, with a nice round butt. Her English is good and she has a cute little laugh even though she appears to be very serious. Her massage started with the usual oil rubbing on the back, neck, butt and legs. It was sensual and teasing. I like the fact that she stripped down to nothing displaying her sexy body and the rub her nice soft tits on my back and between my butt cheeks. Then to my surprise she cleaned my pie-hoe with alcohol and a Wetone-tissue before she explored my prostate with her tongue. OMG! I was so hard after that episode, I was excited for the flip. She conducted a nice BBBJ using her hands and Mouth with expert technique as I laid flat on the table. I almost blew in her mouth, but I held on because I needed to f--k this beauty. She then laid down on the table for me to penetrate her in mish, so I took the opportunity to taste her kitty. Yes, she was clean, smelling good and seem to enjoy my tongue lashing as she arched her back and moaned. She applied the cover and said f--k me please with your big cock! I could feel her hole receive me and she was small and tight. We stroked in GFE mode, lots of DFK and deep stroking. The expression on her face and the loud moans showed me she was enjoying my stick and had an amazing orgasm. The tightness of the condom kind of prevented me from a nice blast in the bag, so she removed it and finished me with a nice HJ and BBBJ combination. This girl is something special. I would definitely see her again before she is gone at the end of the month.

  13. #17039
    Quote Originally Posted by Happy1464  [View Original Post]
    Duh! If you can get to this sight, don't you think the police are monitoring it themselves? How do you think they knew to go to Cozy, and not anywhere else! Your detail descriptions on this site, give them the leads as to where to go. The information posted on this site probably led to the bust at LH, and resulted in the girls getting deported.
    I doubt it. They probably got shut down because of nearby tenants complaining or a significant other making a complaint.

    Reading about things on the internet isn't probable cause. Anybody can type a bunch of stuff (true or not) on the internet.

  14. #17038
    Quote Originally Posted by KingStannis  [View Original Post]
    I haven't mongered domestically in over 2 years now due to how much better mongering internationally is, but since I'm planning a Tokyo trip I had an urge to try again our local AMPs. It's nice to still see some of the same faces in our Phoenix board from when I used to contribute regularly (KromedHome, Desert Rat, Casey Jonez). I noticed however that this AMP section seems more discrete than in the past regarding tip pricing and the address of these locales. I'm guessing it is due to the big six getting shutdown a couple years ago? I'll definitely follow suit and be discrete with this report. Shoutout to MaxGaines69, RubNTug1, ChineseLuver for their Red Star Spa reports. Their reports convinced me to give them a try. See below my report from a Sunday visit:

    Amy.

    Shop: Red Star Spa.

    Appearance: I think she is about 26 years old? I cannot always tell how old Asian women are. Nice slim build, with medium sized tits, and a cute butt. Height probably around 5 ft 3 in. Kitty appeared shaven or nearly shaven (a bit hard to tell in the dark room). Very cute face!

    Performance: After paying the house fee and tip, Amy undressed. I gave her DATY leading to soft moans. She is fresh down there and I didn't notice a strong taste so you can dine with confidence if that is your thing. Amy definitely seems to keep the PH balance right. She was really sensual with her BJ skills, ball sucking, and licking my chest. Other positions were 69, doggy, and cowgirl. Her cowgirl was definitely the best I've had in all my years mongering. Amy enthusiastically rode me on top and she felt surprisingly tight! I usually prefer doggy, but Jesus Christ that was a tight snapper and good thrusting on her part. All L3 was covered of course.

    Damage: 50 to house for 30 minutes, plus tip for L3.

    Overall: Would highly recommend Amy when you go to Red Star! I really was not expecting to have such an awesome time since my first ever AMP experience at Nirvana a couple years ago was so lackluster and that Nirvana girl had massive GPS for L3. Oh man, I think my phenomenal time with Amy has spoiled me to any future AMP encounters. This is only my 2nd AMP experience and I now have high expectations haha. I left the place with that unique euphoric feeling after great sex and a spring in my step. Lastly, if you have the opportunity to monger abroad definitely give it a shot as the price, service, and quality just greatly surpasses America in nearly every locale across the globe.
    I am also a fan of Red Star. But please give us a report of places in Japan when you get back. Tokyo is on my bucket list for one of my next Asia trips.

  15. #17037
    Quote Originally Posted by Trickyricky84  [View Original Post]
    I've been with Carrie a few times before and I agree completely with you and Khancious. She's an awesome girl and a lot of fun. Never had a bad time with her.

    At this point I think it's clear it's a hit job, maybe by a competing spa in town. This Twilightbryan guy has only 3 posts. 2 of them are about shops in California. The first post he makes in Arizona, he intentionally slanders currently the best spa in town.

    As a frequent flyer at Infinity, I've never once seen a bouncer. Nor have I ever encountered any bad smells. The girls in the shop make sure to keep things clean and care a lot about their hygiene. I am sure many other members of the Phoenix board would agree.

    If you're going to spread a lie, at least pick something more believable. These two ridiculous statements about the bouncer and bad smell are completely baseless and false. Not sure where you went TwilightBryan, but it definitely isn't Infinity. We can all see what you're trying to do, and it's not a good look for you.
    There's often people sitting in office, but never bouncer. Could be a big maintenance guy picking up money for fixing the internet or something. Or a girl's boyfriend stopping in for food. Who knows. But I agree Twilightbryan is probably disgruntled customer or hit job.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape