Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 109 of 1244 FirstFirst ... 9 59 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 159 209 609 1109 ... LastLast
Results 1,621 to 1,635 of 18656
Did I just get lucky or was it all just a dream?
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #17036
    Quote Originally Posted by Happy1464  [View Original Post]
    Duh! If you can get to this sight, don't you think the police are monitoring it themselves? How do you think they knew to go to Cozy, and not anywhere else! Your detail descriptions on this site, give them the leads as to where to go. The information posted on this site probably led to the bust at LH, and resulted in the girls getting deported.
    The girls busted at Dream in Chandler last week are also going back home now. Some of these girls still need green cards.

  2. #17035
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 18

    Crystal at Gold Panda

    After reading all the reviews on Crystal, I decided to give her a shot recently. Paid her the house fee and tips upfront. Once I was in the room, she came back in and started with a massage, but I told her we could skip it. She wiped the oil off her hands, grabbed some wipes, cleaned me up, dropped them on the floor, and went straight into BBBJ. Great tongue work, no teeth, soft lips, and solid eye contact. I asked for 69 and she agreed, flipping around and laying herself on my face. Eating her out was fun, she was very responsive. After we were finished with 69, she got up, started DFK, teased my nips a bit, cleaned me up again, put the rubber on, and gave me a couple more good sucks to get junior nice and firm before hopping on top. She felt tight with a good grip, but I switched us to missionary. Once I found the right angle, she started getting louder and the eye contact was intense. She grabbed my hand and put two fingers in her mouth. I held back from finishing and asked to switch to doggy. I had her against the bed and really went at it, slamming my cock deeply inside her pussy. A few strokes later, it was time for the finish and I had an explosive release in the bag. I had a very fun hour with her. She's high energy and a skilled provider. Awesome BBBJ and CFS. Worth a visit. There's another girl there Anna that's also working. Might come back to see her next.

  3. #17034
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because it appeared to be a public effort to discourage members from posting information. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.

  4. #17033
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 42

    Out of towner with a total of 3 posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Crsm27  [View Original Post]
    So my experience is totally opposite. Place was clean, no smell, table shower was amazing, I am from out of town and this was my first visit to here.

    I got Carrie, don't know if it is the same one as other day is "the Carrie", but she is younger in looks, great body, good hygiene, has a few tattoos on her, great ass, and is for and.

    She is a fire cracker. Has tattoos if your not into it. But look good on her. Tableshower was fun gave too good of a preview that I nutted in her mouth and she swallowed some and spit some out. Said I had lots of milk. LOL.

    Back to the room and I needed time to relax and many times I'm a 1 shot guy in an hour. Gave me a good massage and then teased before flip. Asked if I could go again. I said maybe. She took it as a challenge and sucked for 10+ minutes. And is it might not happen. She said. We keep trying. Sucked another 10+ minutes. Then mixed in a HJ / BJ combo and I exploded again in her mouth. This time she split into napkin. Worth the price.
    I've been with Carrie a few times before and I agree completely with you and Khancious. She's an awesome girl and a lot of fun. Never had a bad time with her.

    At this point I think it's clear it's a hit job, maybe by a competing spa in town. This Twilightbryan guy has only 3 posts. 2 of them are about shops in California. The first post he makes in Arizona, he intentionally slanders currently the best spa in town.

    As a frequent flyer at Infinity, I've never once seen a bouncer. Nor have I ever encountered any bad smells. The girls in the shop make sure to keep things clean and care a lot about their hygiene. I am sure many other members of the Phoenix board would agree.

    If you're going to spread a lie, at least pick something more believable. These two ridiculous statements about the bouncer and bad smell are completely baseless and false. Not sure where you went TwilightBryan, but it definitely isn't Infinity. We can all see what you're trying to do, and it's not a good look for you.

  5. #17032

    My experience

    Quote Originally Posted by TwilightBryan  [View Original Post]
    I was on a business trip today and wanted to try out Infinity since I've seen a lot of posts about Isabella lately. Unfortunately, I ended up with Carrie, who looked old, and was unenthusiastic, and mechanical during the session. To make matters worse, the lobby smelled like someone hadn't showered for weeks. Is this normal for Infinity, or did I enter the wrong place? The address is supposed to be 5 XXX W Peoria, Suite 12X, right? As I was leaving, the smell grew even stronger, and I noticed a bouncer inside the break room next to the window, emanating a strong body odor like I was in a homeless shelter. Wow. That was disgusting. I definitely won't be returning.
    So my experience is totally opposite. Place was clean, no smell, table shower was amazing, I am from out of town and this was my first visit to here.

    I got Carrie, don't know if it is the same one as other day is "the Carrie", but she is younger in looks, great body, good hygiene, has a few tattoos on her, great ass, and is for and.

    She is a fire cracker. Has tattoos if your not into it. But look good on her. Tableshower was fun gave too good of a preview that I nutted in her mouth and she swallowed some and spit some out. Said I had lots of milk. LOL.

    Back to the room and I needed time to relax and many times I'm a 1 shot guy in an hour. Gave me a good massage and then teased before flip. Asked if I could go again. I said maybe. She took it as a challenge and sucked for 10+ minutes. And is it might not happen. She said. We keep trying. Sucked another 10+ minutes. Then mixed in a HJ / BJ combo and I exploded again in her mouth. This time she split into napkin. Worth the price.

  6. #17031

    Found a Cici at this spa

    Theres a Cici at this spa. She's smokin same with Mina (gold moon spa) looks like she has some reviews on TER.

    https://www.bodyspa1.com/index.html

    https://www.theeroticreview.com/revi...3843725-412889

    Quote Originally Posted by DoToDont  [View Original Post]
    This is second hand news, heard there is a hot girl called Cici and another good looking MILF at ya ya. Never been there, but wanted to post for guys far out east.

    No idea about service. So if anyone is nearby, It might be worth a toftt.

  7. #17030

    Heard there is a looker at Ya ya spa.

    This is second hand news, heard there is a hot girl called Cici and another good looking MILF at ya ya. Never been there, but wanted to post for guys far out east.

    No idea about service. So if anyone is nearby, It might be worth a toftt.

  8. #17029

    Red Star Report

    I haven't mongered domestically in over 2 years now due to how much better mongering internationally is, but since I'm planning a Tokyo trip I had an urge to try again our local AMPs. It's nice to still see some of the same faces in our Phoenix board from when I used to contribute regularly (KromedHome, Desert Rat, Casey Jonez). I noticed however that this AMP section seems more discrete than in the past regarding tip pricing and the address of these locales. I'm guessing it is due to the big six getting shutdown a couple years ago? I'll definitely follow suit and be discrete with this report. Shoutout to MaxGaines69, RubNTug1, ChineseLuver for their Red Star Spa reports. Their reports convinced me to give them a try. See below my report from a Sunday visit:

    Amy.

    Shop: Red Star Spa.

    Appearance: I think she is about 26 years old? I cannot always tell how old Asian women are. Nice slim build, with medium sized tits, and a cute butt. Height probably around 5 ft 3 in. Kitty appeared shaven or nearly shaven (a bit hard to tell in the dark room). Very cute face!

    Performance: After paying the house fee and tip, Amy undressed. I gave her DATY leading to soft moans. She is fresh down there and I didn't notice a strong taste so you can dine with confidence if that is your thing. Amy definitely seems to keep the PH balance right. She was really sensual with her BJ skills, ball sucking, and licking my chest. Other positions were 69, doggy, and cowgirl. Her cowgirl was definitely the best I've had in all my years mongering. Amy enthusiastically rode me on top and she felt surprisingly tight! I usually prefer doggy, but Jesus Christ that was a tight snapper and good thrusting on her part. All L3 was covered of course.

    Damage: 50 to house for 30 minutes, plus tip for L3.

    Overall: Would highly recommend Amy when you go to Red Star! I really was not expecting to have such an awesome time since my first ever AMP experience at Nirvana a couple years ago was so lackluster and that Nirvana girl had massive GPS for L3. Oh man, I think my phenomenal time with Amy has spoiled me to any future AMP encounters. This is only my 2nd AMP experience and I now have high expectations haha. I left the place with that unique euphoric feeling after great sex and a spring in my step. Lastly, if you have the opportunity to monger abroad definitely give it a shot as the price, service, and quality just greatly surpasses America in nearly every locale across the globe.

  9. #17028

    Mesa

    The YouTube video that was linked here showed the reporter going to the new location and questioning the poor woman who answered (off camera). Definitely, do not go there!

    Are there any places in Mesa that are safe to go to? I see mentions of "Cloud Massage" mentioned, but there are two that show up in Mesa.

    Quote Originally Posted by IndyJon  [View Original Post]
    The new location was in the news report (Lindsay and University). If the press knows about it, the police know about it too. I even think the article said they sent a reporter over there to ask questions on if it was a legitimate massage business. That place would be way too hot for me to consider visiting.

  10. #17027

    Main street Mesa still has a few choices

    Quote Originally Posted by RichBabson  [View Original Post]
    With all the busts going on in Chandler, I was looking for some recommendations in Chandler, Gilbert, Tempe, Mesa. Desert Spa was A+.
    I highly recommend you to check out bedpage for survivors.

  11. #17026

    Wrong place!

    Quote Originally Posted by TwilightBryan  [View Original Post]
    I was on a business trip today and wanted to try out Infinity since I've seen a lot of posts about Isabella lately. Unfortunately, I ended up with Carrie, who looked old, and was unenthusiastic, and mechanical during the session. To make matters worse, the lobby smelled like someone hadn't showered for weeks. Is this normal for Infinity, or did I enter the wrong place? The address is supposed to be 5 XXX W Peoria, Suite 12X, right? As I was leaving, the smell grew even stronger, and I noticed a bouncer inside the break room next to the window, emanating a strong body odor like I was in a homeless shelter. Wow. That was disgusting. I definitely won't be returning.
    Not sure where you went, but it's not Infinity nor Carrie.

  12. #17025
    Quote Originally Posted by IAmBusty1  [View Original Post]
    Any updates from Cozy after the raid and news report? I was going to make a visit but hesitated after the news report. Is there anyone that knows if they are moving to another location after the incident?
    The new location was in the news report (Lindsay and University). If the press knows about it, the police know about it too. I even think the article said they sent a reporter over there to ask questions on if it was a legitimate massage business. That place would be way too hot for me to consider visiting.

  13. #17024
    Quote Originally Posted by Khancious  [View Original Post]
    First off, welcome to Phoenix, hopefully your business was successful and if it wasn't, message me, because if there's a good idea and money involved, there's no way I would let an opportunity pass by.

    Let's take a close look at your claims.

    Every spa will usually have a lounge room for the girls to relax in-between customers, and you posted the resemblance of the correct address so there is merit to your claims based on these base statements. Where things become a stretch is when you introduce the concept of a "bouncer" and the the smells of "someone who hadn't showered for weeks". While a bouncer wouldn't necessarily be a bad idea at a high-traffic location, especially if the demographics of a particular zip code warranted such need, Infinity Spa is in a very comfortable, quiet area away from where the chaos congregates and also happens to be at least a 15 minutes drive away from the nearest homeless shelter. I personally have met some very well-mannered, kind-hearted individuals who are homeless and while traditionally it is by choice, there are some who have met very unfortunate circumstances so we shouldn't even be using them as a comparison for your alleged negative experience.
    The mods in San Diego on this board had to do some adjustment to stop spa owners from competing locations posting bad info. Thought it was interesting.

  14. #17023

    What location is this Oasis?

    Sorry to ask but googling gave me 3 different oasis massage.

    Quote Originally Posted by Saiyanprince  [View Original Post]
    Called oasis and was told there is a new girl working. They said no busy so I wemt over to have a look. Girl named CoCo met me at the window and she was attractive with shoulder length hair, good figure and nice tits. It was hot out so I asked for table shower and handed over the tip so she knew I wanted more then a back wash. She took me back to shower room and its different from last time I was here. They have a normal shower table in there instead of the tiled‐in bench I remember having so much fun on. She had me lie face down and lathered my entire body with body wash. She took off her dress and gave me a good scrubbing with her big tits. After rinsing me off, she had me flip over and she gave the same style wash. Great view and jr woke up quickly. She made sure to wash him some with her hands then rinsed me off and started sucking. She let me grab her hair and get some DT. That felt great. She rinsed me off again and led me back to the room. Got a light pressure back massage for a little while. Then she stepped out for supplies. When she came back in, she took jr in her hands to wake him up again while DFK and putting my hand on her pussy. She popped an ice cube in her mouth just before starting some more BBBJ. The cold sensation was crazy. I nearly popped in her mouth right there. I pulled her ass over so we could get some 69 in to distract me a bit. She could tell I was edging so the hat went on and she rode me cg for a bit then I had her bent over the table so I could pound her k9. After a minute or so of this I couldn't hold back anymore so I had her take off the hat and finished in her mouth. She took it like a champ and stepped out to go clean up. Came back in with hot towels to clean me up as well. Offered me a water and candy on the way out. Damage was $. 8.

  15. #17022

    Any Cozy updates?

    Any updates from Cozy after the raid and news report? I was going to make a visit but hesitated after the news report. Is there anyone that knows if they are moving to another location after the incident?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape