Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 796 to 810 of 25684
-
03-12-26 08:36 #24889Senior Member

Posts: 982Re: Angel
Really? You couldn't put "Angel" as a keyword on USA and find this?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...n&weightType=l
Originally Posted by Hornyleo
[View Original Post]
-
03-12-26 08:17 #24888Senior Member

Posts: 292Jodi is in Mason
Jodi is back in Mason looking for old friends and new ones. She is as hot as ever and won't disappoint you. https://tryst.link/escort/jodaci-2.
-
03-12-26 04:16 #24887Senior Member

Posts: 28Jodaci
Hello all. I just got a text earlier this evening from Jodaci's number and the last time I tried to set up an appointment was back in early January. I saw she was away visiting her uncle so I was not sure if the message was legit. Anyone know if she is back? Thanks!
-
03-11-26 21:38 #24886Senior Member

Posts: 75Jodi is back
Jodi is back from her visit from uncle still same digits. Still same amazing service. She definitely left her mark on me with a squirt. She down towards mason area but still same great service catch her while you can.
-
03-11-26 18:21 #24885Senior Member

Posts: 152Angel
Do you have a link to her ad?
Originally Posted by StrangeDays78
[View Original Post]
-
03-11-26 18:19 #24884Senior Member

Posts: 152Kiana
Also for the mongers who are unfamiliar with Kiana- she's a freak. A sexy beautiful woman. She's my atf. She's fluent in Greek and she really enjoys indulging in Greek.
Originally Posted by Hornyleo
[View Original Post]
-
03-11-26 16:54 #24883Senior Member

Posts: 152Kiana
She's on a family vacation. She ill be back on the 18th.
Originally Posted by Bigg2003
[View Original Post]
-
03-11-26 11:13 #24882Senior Member

Posts: 10651 post stating that someone is back? How obvious can you make yourself, Angel?
Originally Posted by StrangeDays78
[View Original Post]
-
03-11-26 10:37 #24881Senior Member

Posts: 578Kiana
I've tried emailing Kiana with no response. Her screening page is down and I can't seem to get her attention. From what I've read, this doesn't seem typical, or am I mistaken? Any assistance you can provide is greatly appreciated!
-
03-11-26 00:26 #24880Senior Member

Posts: 150Sierra. Pretty woman
https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...-/732448178686
Sierra is working out of an apartment on Koogler off broad street in Fairborn.
Out of an upstairs apartment and occasionally an abandoned downstairs squat apartment with Fairborn PD aware, watching. Running drugs out of the Nandi squat as well. About to get taken down.
Be advised. Stay clear.
Good luck and stay safe.
-
03-10-26 21:40 #24879Senior Member

Posts: 1925 star
Been so long ago, I don't really remember, if you do see her, never hurt to ask.
Originally Posted by TonBug
[View Original Post]
-
03-10-26 21:28 #24878Regular Member

Posts: 1Angel is back! Best ever.
Her ad is accurate.
-
03-10-26 15:15 #24877Senior Member

Posts: 342Not top quality
The first provider I have not seen but reviews are generally negative with most saying photos are very filtered. The second provider is / was Unique. She was nice enough and I had a decent time. She allowed all holes and upcharged 25 for greek. She seemed to really enjoy greek which is a turn on for me. The house she was staying at was pretty bad which is the main reason I haven't visited again.
Originally Posted by Dwpcmn
[View Original Post]
-
03-10-26 08:58 #24876Senior Member

Posts: 5875 star massage
Did she catch?
Originally Posted by HandaMan
[View Original Post]
-
03-10-26 07:33 #24875Senior Member

Posts: 113Okay
Okay experience with this one. She had an apartment up north of Dayton. She is bigger than her pics lead her to be. She is a nice lady and easy to talk to. I got a BBBJ and finished in a bag in doggy. She is tight and very wet for sure. I'd probably repeat in a pinch but she's a little bigger than what I personally enjoy. I think it was $ for hhr when I seen her. Cheap for sure.
Originally Posted by McOhio
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote



