Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 54 of 1713 FirstFirst ... 4 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 104 154 554 1054 ... LastLast
Results 796 to 810 of 25684
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #24889
    Senior Member


    Posts: 982

    Re: Angel

    Really? You couldn't put "Angel" as a keyword on USA and find this?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...n&weightType=l

    Quote Originally Posted by Hornyleo  [View Original Post]
    Do you have a link to her ad?

  2. #24888

    Jodi is in Mason

    Jodi is back in Mason looking for old friends and new ones. She is as hot as ever and won't disappoint you. https://tryst.link/escort/jodaci-2.

  3. #24887

    Jodaci

    Hello all. I just got a text earlier this evening from Jodaci's number and the last time I tried to set up an appointment was back in early January. I saw she was away visiting her uncle so I was not sure if the message was legit. Anyone know if she is back? Thanks!

  4. #24886

    Jodi is back

    Jodi is back from her visit from uncle still same digits. Still same amazing service. She definitely left her mark on me with a squirt. She down towards mason area but still same great service catch her while you can.

  5. #24885

    Angel

    Quote Originally Posted by StrangeDays78  [View Original Post]
    Angel is back! Best ever.

    Her ad is accurate.
    Do you have a link to her ad?

  6. #24884

    Kiana

    Quote Originally Posted by Hornyleo  [View Original Post]
    She's on a family vacation. She ill be back on the 18th.
    Also for the mongers who are unfamiliar with Kiana- she's a freak. A sexy beautiful woman. She's my atf. She's fluent in Greek and she really enjoys indulging in Greek.

  7. #24883

    Kiana

    Quote Originally Posted by Bigg2003  [View Original Post]
    I've tried emailing Kiana with no response. Her screening page is down and I can't seem to get her attention. From what I've read, this doesn't seem typical, or am I mistaken? Any assistance you can provide is greatly appreciated!
    She's on a family vacation. She ill be back on the 18th.

  8. #24882
    1 post stating that someone is back? How obvious can you make yourself, Angel?

    Quote Originally Posted by StrangeDays78  [View Original Post]
    Angel is back! Best ever.

    Her ad is accurate.

  9. #24881

    Kiana

    I've tried emailing Kiana with no response. Her screening page is down and I can't seem to get her attention. From what I've read, this doesn't seem typical, or am I mistaken? Any assistance you can provide is greatly appreciated!

  10. #24880

    Sierra. Pretty woman

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...-/732448178686

    Sierra is working out of an apartment on Koogler off broad street in Fairborn.

    Out of an upstairs apartment and occasionally an abandoned downstairs squat apartment with Fairborn PD aware, watching. Running drugs out of the Nandi squat as well. About to get taken down.

    Be advised. Stay clear.

    Good luck and stay safe.

  11. #24879

    5 star

    Quote Originally Posted by TonBug  [View Original Post]
    Did she catch?
    Been so long ago, I don't really remember, if you do see her, never hurt to ask.

  12. #24878
    Angel is back! Best ever.

    Her ad is accurate.

  13. #24877

    Not top quality

    The first provider I have not seen but reviews are generally negative with most saying photos are very filtered. The second provider is / was Unique. She was nice enough and I had a decent time. She allowed all holes and upcharged 25 for greek. She seemed to really enjoy greek which is a turn on for me. The house she was staying at was pretty bad which is the main reason I haven't visited again.

    Quote Originally Posted by Dwpcmn  [View Original Post]
    Hey gents. Visiting monger here. For one its nice to see an area active on the forum. My city. Crickets on here despite attempts to revive. That said. Have scrolled and searched. Couple quick questions.

    Sexy Lexi? Seems to have mixed reviews. Recent visits OK?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...v/463811375575

    And unnamed, but I know I saw her links on here?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...-/742797146058

  14. #24876

    5 star massage

    Did she catch?

    Quote Originally Posted by HandaMan  [View Original Post]
    Saw her a year or two ago, she lived in Vandalia, bbw, nice and polite, apt kind of messy, got a light massage and BBBJ, she's open for FS but banging bbw is not my thing. I think hr was 1. 2 back then. If bbw is your thing then give her a try.

  15. #24875

    Okay

    Quote Originally Posted by McOhio  [View Original Post]
    Any experience with this one. Can't get a text back.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...e/261825418942
    Okay experience with this one. She had an apartment up north of Dayton. She is bigger than her pics lead her to be. She is a nice lady and easy to talk to. I got a BBBJ and finished in a bag in doggy. She is tight and very wet for sure. I'd probably repeat in a pinch but she's a little bigger than what I personally enjoy. I think it was $ for hhr when I seen her. Cheap for sure.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape