Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 55 of 1713 FirstFirst ... 5 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 105 155 555 1055 ... LastLast
Results 811 to 825 of 25691
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #24881

    Visiting Monger

    Hey gents. Visiting monger here. For one its nice to see an area active on the forum. My city. Crickets on here despite attempts to revive. That said. Have scrolled and searched. Couple quick questions.

    Sexy Lexi? Seems to have mixed reviews. Recent visits OK?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...v/463811375575

    And unnamed, but I know I saw her links on here?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...-/742797146058

  2. #24880

    That's Bailey's bait ad

    Stay away!

    Bailey, Kacey, lots of different names, multiple ads with fake pictures. They all share the same account number.

    Long history of not delivering, knocks on the door, robbery.

    This is her oldest ad with her own picture.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...l/777190173112

    Quote Originally Posted by MadDog425  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen KK? I'm not seeing anything in the search.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...-/611376678993

  3. #24879

    Kk

    Anyone seen KK? I'm not seeing anything in the search.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...-/611376678993

  4. #24878
    Quote Originally Posted by JamJamar  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...yton/202926529

    Has anyone seen her? Tried to search up some reviews but couldn't find any, intel would be much appreciated.
    A real person, but she is losing her weight rapidly in alarming pace. Meet her before she becomes a skeleton.

  5. #24877

    Uncle visit

    Quote Originally Posted by BigBob69  [View Original Post]
    I know its kinda beating a dead horse but has anyone heard from tori in awhile? Last I did she texted out of blue and said she was headed to rehab or something along those lines. Was about year or so. Always had great time with her. If anyone had any info.
    Last time I heard she visiting uncle till summer at least the last person I know who has had contact with her.

  6. #24876

    Tori

    I know its kinda beating a dead horse but has anyone heard from tori in awhile? Last I did she texted out of blue and said she was headed to rehab or something along those lines. Was about year or so. Always had great time with her. If anyone had any info.

  7. #24875

    HeavenSent

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...yton/202926529

    Has anyone seen her? Tried to search up some reviews but couldn't find any, intel would be much appreciated.

  8. #24874
    Quote Originally Posted by Dazhiba  [View Original Post]
    There are two girls, two different ads. Is it Kat or Melanie you referred to?
    The title of the report says Watch Out For Melanie. I am not a detective but I would say he is writing about Melanie.

  9. #24873

    Melanie

    Quote Originally Posted by SpermDonorRex  [View Original Post]
    I can't confirm anything about her bf. I know she's using the same pics on her ads for years, and she is 37.
    Search the Cincinnati forum. It wasn't just a ripoff, there was a gun involved.

  10. #24872

    Suggestions

    Looking for suggestions in the dayton and Troy area. If you have a UTR or girl you suggest PM me. I'll be in the area tomorrow.

  11. #24871
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2111

    Which one?

    There are two girls, two different ads. Is it Kat or Melanie you referred to?

    Quote Originally Posted by ScuttleNutt  [View Original Post]
    So a while back, she and her boyfriend ripped a dude off. There is a video of it that isn't too hard to find. Now, some have defended her and said she is no longer with the dude; but I have not seen enough confirmed reports that she is legit. So be careful and know YMMV.

  12. #24870
    Quote Originally Posted by ScuttleNutt  [View Original Post]
    So a while back, she and her boyfriend ripped a dude off. There is a video of it that isn't too hard to find. Now, some have defended her and said she is no longer with the dude; but I have not seen enough confirmed reports that she is legit. So be careful and know YMMV.
    I can't confirm anything about her bf. I know she's using the same pics on her ads for years, and she is 37.

  13. #24869

    Watch out for Melanie

    So a while back, she and her boyfriend ripped a dude off. There is a video of it that isn't too hard to find. Now, some have defended her and said she is no longer with the dude; but I have not seen enough confirmed reports that she is legit. So be careful and know YMMV.

    Quote Originally Posted by PimpDaddy83  [View Original Post]
    https://tryst.link/escort/cats-meow

    https://tryst.link/escort/melanie-300-

    Anything on these.

    Doing my homework as always.

    Pm open.

    Idk how tryst works, not signed up just the usual text phone call option.

    Says online and avaliable today.

    2 post ad.

    Say mandii last Sunday, super cool MILF, lost some weight looks good.

    The usal fun time, drink chat, BBBJ FS k9 it was a nice treat.

    Incall lowkey.

    Skip ad pops up occasionally.

    Do your studies and you will have a good time.

    A.

  14. #24868
    Quote Originally Posted by JCole457  [View Original Post]
    I seen her years ago she used to live in Florida and would come back to vist her family. When I seen her she was an amazing time. I plan on seeing her soon again as well.

  15. #24867
    Quote Originally Posted by NothingToDo  [View Original Post]
    I reviewed her before.

    Sweet girl, pics accurate, not supermodel but young and pretty. Habits. I enjoyed meeting her.
    I don't object that she is sweet but pics aren't accurate. Her skin is far darker than any of her ad pics. Nothing's wrong but some folks might mind that.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape