Thread: K-Girls of Columbus
+
Add Report
Results 526 to 540 of 1208
-
03-12-26 06:59 #683Senior Member

Posts: 2738As someone else said the BJ was a joke so for me the whole session was a waste. YMMV.
Originally Posted by OhioPolock
[View Original Post]
-
03-11-26 19:20 #682Senior Member

Posts: 133Expand?
Can you expand on your thoughts? Was it a complete loss? Thinking of going there soon.
Originally Posted by RickMann
[View Original Post]
-
03-11-26 13:09 #681Senior Member

Posts: 2738They are pretty heavily doctored.
Originally Posted by BobRossX
[View Original Post]
-
03-11-26 10:00 #680Senior Member

Posts: 201MK sends real pictures from my experience.
Originally Posted by Tireddodger
[View Original Post]
-
03-11-26 02:56 #679Senior Member

Posts: 146Nope. All of the asian orgs do the same. Its always going to be a bit of a crapshoot. At least now, theres a few more scenes in the game so if you turn away MC you can usually get in at MK, AH, Asiamor / HH or sakura at short notice.
Originally Posted by MongerKhan23
[View Original Post]
-
03-10-26 21:45 #678Regular Member

Posts: 15Mk
VIP with Zoe at McKinley for an hour. She is not the hottest but super sweet. Natural B's, nice body, and clean shaved p.
Showered together. Lots of teasing before the deed and p2 p. BBBJ was nice. Multiple positions, filled the bag in mish. Afterwards, we cuddled for few minutes.
-
03-10-26 13:53 #677Regular Member

Posts: 3Does riverside still not allow any way to see what they look like beforehand?
I went there a few times years ago, and I had a good time most of the time except for one where the lady appeared older, and possibly even transgender. I did not like her that much, but I drove that far so I went ahead and did it anyway.
I just wished there was some way to see what they look like. Is there really no way to consistently be given any way to know ahead of time like in texts without being given some fake pics?
I see these new Asian sites popped up showing some images, which I thought is an improvement but I see in TER that they're listed as "not accurate" which is concerning. Even if they were accurate, just a few shots like in those sites seemed not ideal, but would be good enough.
Does anyone know the answer as to how to see what we're getting into?
-
03-10-26 05:49 #676Senior Member

Posts: 2738Save your money spring was not good.
Originally Posted by DirtyDinThe614
[View Original Post]
-
03-09-26 20:26 #675Senior Member

Posts: 188Cora / Lena
I saw Cora / Lena before she left. I guess they're the same person.
I had a great time. She was fantastic in looks, performance, and attitude.
I will repeat when back in Columbus.
https://encounter-us.com/
-
03-09-26 20:24 #674Senior Member

Posts: 188McKinley and Asiamor
I've only seen the girls from Asian Hollywood.
Do you get the same treatment at Mckinley and Asiamor?
2 pops with an hour and BBBJ?
What are their rates?
-
03-09-26 16:13 #673Senior Member

Posts: 69Time
Standard 60 min $3.
Originally Posted by ToreroA
[View Original Post]
She did not ask for more money. I gave her a little extra anyway because she worked her ass off. In the past, other girls wanted another $100 for a second round, but I guess Apple aims to please.
-
03-09-26 11:43 #672Senior Member

Posts: 27Spring
Spring is at Sakura now according to the booker. The second girl is named Zoe. I was eager to try Spring in the apartment for a VIP hr after a bad hhr experience with Angel last week, but I'm personally not interested in visiting Sakura.
Originally Posted by Yolo21
[View Original Post]
-
03-09-26 10:41 #671Senior Member

Posts: 110Visit length
Originally Posted by Thatguy869
[View Original Post]
Thanks for your report. Did you do the hour or 90 minute visit? Any additional tips or standard pricing?
-
03-08-26 20:53 #670Senior Member

Posts: 69Apple
Saw Apple again in Polaris while she is still here. Started out as usual, and she got a little carried away with the BBBJ and I had to stop her before she would have to swallow. Continued to FS and swapped postions ending with her quivering and not letting me stop even though I was done. She joined me in the shower and started with a soapy HJ. She tried hard, but realized I was going to need more than that on such a short turn around. Being the semen demon she is, she washed off the soap and gave an INSANE BBBJ in the shower. Drained me. Obviously YMMV.
Met Lucy on the way out. She definitely looked the part, I guess I'll be back to give her a ride.
-
03-07-26 11:43 #669Senior Member

Posts: 109Spring may still be there. There were 2 girls there but I didn't get to see the other girl because she was busy. I'm assuming it was Spring. The event with Wendy took place in the second bedroom which also had a shower. It was the room to the right and I've never been in there before. I've always been in the room to the left.
Originally Posted by RickMann
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote






