Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: K-Girls of Columbus

+ Add Report
Page 37 of 81 FirstFirst ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 ... LastLast
Results 541 to 555 of 1213
This blog is moderated by INaughtyGuy4U
  1. #673

    Time

    Quote Originally Posted by ToreroA  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for your report. Did you do the hour or 90 minute visit? Any additional tips or standard pricing?
    Standard 60 min $3.

    She did not ask for more money. I gave her a little extra anyway because she worked her ass off. In the past, other girls wanted another $100 for a second round, but I guess Apple aims to please.

  2. #672

    Spring

    Quote Originally Posted by Yolo21  [View Original Post]
    Spring may still be there. There were 2 girls there but I didn't get to see the other girl because she was busy. I'm assuming it was Spring. The event with Wendy took place in the second bedroom which also had a shower. It was the room to the right and I've never been in there before. I've always been in the room to the left.
    Spring is at Sakura now according to the booker. The second girl is named Zoe. I was eager to try Spring in the apartment for a VIP hr after a bad hhr experience with Angel last week, but I'm personally not interested in visiting Sakura.

  3. #671

    Visit length

    Quote Originally Posted by Thatguy869  [View Original Post]
    Saw Apple again in Polaris while she is still here. Started out as usual, and she got a little carried away with the BBBJ and I had to stop her before she would have to swallow. Continued to FS and swapped postions ending with her quivering and not letting me stop even though I was done. She joined me in the shower and started with a soapy HJ. She tried hard, but realized I was going to need more than that on such a short turn around. Being the semen demon she is, she washed off the soap and gave an INSANE BBBJ in the shower. Drained me. Obviously YMMV.

    Met Lucy on the way out. She definitely looked the part, I guess I'll be back to give her a ride.



    Thanks for your report. Did you do the hour or 90 minute visit? Any additional tips or standard pricing?

  4. #670

    Apple

    Saw Apple again in Polaris while she is still here. Started out as usual, and she got a little carried away with the BBBJ and I had to stop her before she would have to swallow. Continued to FS and swapped postions ending with her quivering and not letting me stop even though I was done. She joined me in the shower and started with a soapy HJ. She tried hard, but realized I was going to need more than that on such a short turn around. Being the semen demon she is, she washed off the soap and gave an INSANE BBBJ in the shower. Drained me. Obviously YMMV.

    Met Lucy on the way out. She definitely looked the part, I guess I'll be back to give her a ride.

  5. #669
    Quote Originally Posted by RickMann  [View Original Post]
    I thought spring is there?
    Spring may still be there. There were 2 girls there but I didn't get to see the other girl because she was busy. I'm assuming it was Spring. The event with Wendy took place in the second bedroom which also had a shower. It was the room to the right and I've never been in there before. I've always been in the room to the left.

  6. #668
    Quote Originally Posted by Yolo21  [View Original Post]
    Saw Wendy at McKinley for an hour. Great body with nice natural C's. Showered together before and after. Nice massage before the deed with lots of teasing. BBBJ was nice, sloppy and long with good eye contact and attention to the boys. She was rather tight but I'm also girthy, but it was nice. Multiple positions and finished in the bag. She had nice energy and was super sweet. Will definitely repeat.
    I thought spring is there?

  7. #667

    McKinley

    Saw Wendy at McKinley for an hour. Great body with nice natural C's. Showered together before and after. Nice massage before the deed with lots of teasing. BBBJ was nice, sloppy and long with good eye contact and attention to the boys. She was rather tight but I'm also girthy, but it was nice. Multiple positions and finished in the bag. She had nice energy and was super sweet. Will definitely repeat.

  8. #666

    MC Mia

    I saw Mia today at MC. Mid 20's. Very cute, young, short, soft Bs, Bush, nice ass. Great session overall. Here for another 4 days. Would recommend.

    CP.

  9. #665

    Same!

    Had the exact same visit.

    Responded quickly. Responsive in bed and not rushed. Nipples the size of 2 mini marshmallows stacked on top of each other.

    Will be back again.

    Quote Originally Posted by Yolo21  [View Original Post]
    Visited Spring today for an hour VIP. She's probably 100 pounds with the typical Asian body. She was pretty, had a cups with very large nipples. Any of you guys who like large nipples will love hers. Very attentive shower beforehand. Great kissing throughout the session. BBBJ was long and slow with great eye contact. Multiple positions and she was enthusiastic during the entire event. She wasn't mechanical at all. As always YMMV, but I had a good experience.

  10. #664

    Asiamor

    Quote Originally Posted by Kwak2400  [View Original Post]
    I can't seem to locate a contact number for this bunch on their website. What am I missing?
    Try Hedonichaven.com its their updated website.

  11. #663

    Asiamor

    I can't seem to locate a contact number for this bunch on their website. What am I missing?

  12. #662

    Lucy

    Quote Originally Posted by CumOnHerFace  [View Original Post]
    Went to see Lucy. Not 24 y/ o, I could tell from the pics they sent me (not the ones on their website) that she was closer to late 20's early 30's, so no surprise when I got there. Greeted at door as usual, get to room and her hand is immediately down the back of my pants rubbing her finger through my ass crack. I opt for an hour (usually only do half hour since I'm not a guy that is going to last that long). Take a quick shower, she didn't join but dried me off. Then to the massage table (20 minutes of a descent massage). Then to the bed where she slowly licked me from my face to my waist. Then she started BBBJ where she took her time licking every inch of my cock and balls. I had to slow her down so I didn't bust. Then DATY where I got her to cum, I continued eating that pussy until she was begging me to fuck her. Missionary with plenty of DFK, cowgirl, back to to missionary where I filled the bag. We cuddled for the last 10 mins. Spoke better English than most. Fun time. It was busy though, I heard a guy come to see Apple when I was there and another person showed up as I was leaving, they sent me out the back door to avoid running into one of you LOL.
    I concur. I would say probably in her 30's. But still cute face, overall decent body. But her performance was great. Great BBBJ, licked everywhere, rode at a great pace. When I was about to come she start rubbing my prostate and was a great finale.

    Caveat here. I was pretty baked when I saw her so not sure if that affects my review lol

  13. #661

    Lucy Asiamor

    Went to see Lucy. Not 24 y/ o, I could tell from the pics they sent me (not the ones on their website) that she was closer to late 20's early 30's, so no surprise when I got there. Greeted at door as usual, get to room and her hand is immediately down the back of my pants rubbing her finger through my ass crack. I opt for an hour (usually only do half hour since I'm not a guy that is going to last that long). Take a quick shower, she didn't join but dried me off. Then to the massage table (20 minutes of a descent massage). Then to the bed where she slowly licked me from my face to my waist. Then she started BBBJ where she took her time licking every inch of my cock and balls. I had to slow her down so I didn't bust. Then DATY where I got her to cum, I continued eating that pussy until she was begging me to fuck her. Missionary with plenty of DFK, cowgirl, back to to missionary where I filled the bag. We cuddled for the last 10 mins. Spoke better English than most. Fun time. It was busy though, I heard a guy come to see Apple when I was there and another person showed up as I was leaving, they sent me out the back door to avoid running into one of you LOL.

  14. #660

    Spring

    Visited Spring today for an hour VIP. She's probably 100 pounds with the typical Asian body. She was pretty, had a cups with very large nipples. Any of you guys who like large nipples will love hers. Very attentive shower beforehand. Great kissing throughout the session. BBBJ was long and slow with great eye contact. Multiple positions and she was enthusiastic during the entire event. She wasn't mechanical at all. As always YMMV, but I had a good experience.

  15. #659

    MK Spring

    Was out and about and thirsty and set up something last minute with the MK apt based on the last review. This was my first time to MK apt.

    Easy setup and responsive. APT setup is very similar to MC if you're familiar with it. Spring answered the door and let me in. Super friendly (and I think a little busy) with the turn over. Pics are decieving she is MUCH smaller than the photos might imply. MK says 104 lb but maybe soaking wet. Super slender with big eraser nips. Ad says C but those are A / B with a pushup. Dropped the donation and right to business; BBBJ was super lackluster. Mostly handwork with mouth "pops" on the head until I was ready. She requested Mish and flipped to k9 to fill the bag. 20 min Door to door. None of the shower, DATY, 69 or DFK mentioned in the previous report but I only paid for a 30 min- so maybe that's the case.

    She's fine and seemed fun and into it, but also tired and didn't want to do CG (I didn't press the matter) - she'd mentioned that I seemed large multiple times before the main action but I don't really think I am. I'd recommend her but go in with appropriate expectations.

    Side note; it should be standard to state what amt of time you donated for in your review. I'm sure there's been more than one person going into a situation expecting things based on other reviews without the knowledge of what was paid to get that experience. I was interested in DATY but that wasn't offered for the 30 m.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape