Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts

Thread: K-Girls of Columbus

+ Add Report
Page 36 of 81 FirstFirst ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 ... LastLast
Results 526 to 540 of 1209
This blog is moderated by INaughtyGuy4U
  1. #684

    Mk

    Quote Originally Posted by Wandererlust1  [View Original Post]
    VIP with Zoe at McKinley for an hour. She is not the hottest but super sweet. Natural B's, nice body, and clean shaved p.

    Showered together. Lots of teasing before the deed and p2 p. BBBJ was nice. Multiple positions, filled the bag in mish. Afterwards, we cuddled for few minutes.
    Recent second visit with Zoe, agree with previous poster, good BBBJ, she seems to enjoy cuddling, great kisser, the natural B's are very nice, nipples are very responsive, Enjoys DATY, after a while she rolled over for a BBBJ with me kneeling over her, then moved onto 69, then on to mish and finished in the Bag. Spent the remainder of the hour cuddling and we massaged each other some, felt like a Girl friend.

  2. #683
    Quote Originally Posted by OhioPolock  [View Original Post]
    Can you expand on your thoughts? Was it a complete loss? Thinking of going there soon.
    As someone else said the BJ was a joke so for me the whole session was a waste. YMMV.

  3. #682

    Expand?

    Can you expand on your thoughts? Was it a complete loss? Thinking of going there soon.

    Quote Originally Posted by RickMann  [View Original Post]
    Save your money spring was not good.

  4. #681
    Quote Originally Posted by BobRossX  [View Original Post]
    MK sends real pictures from my experience.
    They are pretty heavily doctored.

  5. #680
    Quote Originally Posted by Tireddodger  [View Original Post]
    Nope. All of the asian orgs do the same. Its always going to be a bit of a crapshoot. At least now, theres a few more scenes in the game so if you turn away MC you can usually get in at MK, AH, Asiamor / HH or sakura at short notice.
    MK sends real pictures from my experience.

  6. #679
    Quote Originally Posted by MongerKhan23  [View Original Post]
    I went there a few times years ago, and I had a good time most of the time except for one where the lady appeared older, and possibly even transgender. I did not like her that much, but I drove that far so I went ahead and did it anyway.

    I just wished there was some way to see what they look like. Is there really no way to consistently be given any way to know ahead of time like in texts without being given some fake pics?

    I see these new Asian sites popped up showing some images, which I thought is an improvement but I see in TER that they're listed as "not accurate" which is concerning. Even if they were accurate, just a few shots like in those sites seemed not ideal, but would be good enough.

    Does anyone know the answer as to how to see what we're getting into?
    Nope. All of the asian orgs do the same. Its always going to be a bit of a crapshoot. At least now, theres a few more scenes in the game so if you turn away MC you can usually get in at MK, AH, Asiamor / HH or sakura at short notice.

  7. #678

    Mk

    VIP with Zoe at McKinley for an hour. She is not the hottest but super sweet. Natural B's, nice body, and clean shaved p.

    Showered together. Lots of teasing before the deed and p2 p. BBBJ was nice. Multiple positions, filled the bag in mish. Afterwards, we cuddled for few minutes.

  8. #677

    Does riverside still not allow any way to see what they look like beforehand?

    I went there a few times years ago, and I had a good time most of the time except for one where the lady appeared older, and possibly even transgender. I did not like her that much, but I drove that far so I went ahead and did it anyway.

    I just wished there was some way to see what they look like. Is there really no way to consistently be given any way to know ahead of time like in texts without being given some fake pics?

    I see these new Asian sites popped up showing some images, which I thought is an improvement but I see in TER that they're listed as "not accurate" which is concerning. Even if they were accurate, just a few shots like in those sites seemed not ideal, but would be good enough.

    Does anyone know the answer as to how to see what we're getting into?

  9. #676
    Quote Originally Posted by DirtyDinThe614  [View Original Post]
    Spring is at Sakura now according to the booker. The second girl is named Zoe. I was eager to try Spring in the apartment for a VIP hr after a bad hhr experience with Angel last week, but I'm personally not interested in visiting Sakura.
    Save your money spring was not good.

  10. #675

    Cora / Lena

    I saw Cora / Lena before she left. I guess they're the same person.

    I had a great time. She was fantastic in looks, performance, and attitude.

    I will repeat when back in Columbus.

    https://encounter-us.com/

  11. #674

    McKinley and Asiamor

    I've only seen the girls from Asian Hollywood.

    Do you get the same treatment at Mckinley and Asiamor?

    2 pops with an hour and BBBJ?

    What are their rates?

  12. #673

    Time

    Quote Originally Posted by ToreroA  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for your report. Did you do the hour or 90 minute visit? Any additional tips or standard pricing?
    Standard 60 min $3.

    She did not ask for more money. I gave her a little extra anyway because she worked her ass off. In the past, other girls wanted another $100 for a second round, but I guess Apple aims to please.

  13. #672

    Spring

    Quote Originally Posted by Yolo21  [View Original Post]
    Spring may still be there. There were 2 girls there but I didn't get to see the other girl because she was busy. I'm assuming it was Spring. The event with Wendy took place in the second bedroom which also had a shower. It was the room to the right and I've never been in there before. I've always been in the room to the left.
    Spring is at Sakura now according to the booker. The second girl is named Zoe. I was eager to try Spring in the apartment for a VIP hr after a bad hhr experience with Angel last week, but I'm personally not interested in visiting Sakura.

  14. #671

    Visit length

    Quote Originally Posted by Thatguy869  [View Original Post]
    Saw Apple again in Polaris while she is still here. Started out as usual, and she got a little carried away with the BBBJ and I had to stop her before she would have to swallow. Continued to FS and swapped postions ending with her quivering and not letting me stop even though I was done. She joined me in the shower and started with a soapy HJ. She tried hard, but realized I was going to need more than that on such a short turn around. Being the semen demon she is, she washed off the soap and gave an INSANE BBBJ in the shower. Drained me. Obviously YMMV.

    Met Lucy on the way out. She definitely looked the part, I guess I'll be back to give her a ride.



    Thanks for your report. Did you do the hour or 90 minute visit? Any additional tips or standard pricing?

  15. #670

    Apple

    Saw Apple again in Polaris while she is still here. Started out as usual, and she got a little carried away with the BBBJ and I had to stop her before she would have to swallow. Continued to FS and swapped postions ending with her quivering and not letting me stop even though I was done. She joined me in the shower and started with a soapy HJ. She tried hard, but realized I was going to need more than that on such a short turn around. Being the semen demon she is, she washed off the soap and gave an INSANE BBBJ in the shower. Drained me. Obviously YMMV.

    Met Lucy on the way out. She definitely looked the part, I guess I'll be back to give her a ride.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape